LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Re: continue the lyric for SUE

Post by DukieInKansas » May 21st, 2009, 11:27 am

Lavabe wrote:
Sue71 wrote:People.
People who need people ...
Are the luckiest people ...
Life is good!
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 21st, 2009, 11:28 am

DukieInKansas wrote:
Lavabe wrote:
Are the luckiest people ...
in the world!
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by CathyCA » May 21st, 2009, 11:29 am

That song is cut #5 on disc 1 of The Essential Barbra Streisand, the CD, er album that I'm taking to the desert island.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » May 21st, 2009, 11:30 am

Lavabe wrote:Done with my typhoid vaccine. :ymsick:

Would love to have some rabies, but time won't let me right now. :o3
I don't recommend getting rabies - I hear the shots you take to treat it are really painful. ;)

I guess the vaccine isn't as bad.

I always hated the cholera shots. They made your arms sore for a number of days afterward. If you didn't get them every 6 months, then you had to get 2 a week apart. Once I did that and then had a lifesaving test. When the instructor grabbed me from behind to see if I could break his hold, he hit the shot site & I went straigth to the bottom of the deep end.
Life is good!
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 21st, 2009, 11:34 am

Lavabe wrote:
are the luckiest people...
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
Bostondevil
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Bostondevil » May 21st, 2009, 11:40 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Bostondevil wrote:The expression or why I've got it?
Why you've got it.
OK, tomorrow night is opening night of 'Make it a Good One' at 11:11 Theater Company in Boston. In two weeks I fly to Durham then go to see 'Almost Made in Heaven' in Salisbury. The next two weekends after that, 'Heartbreak Hill' is being produced at Curtain Call Theater in Braintree. I'm directing for the Playwright's Platform Festival in June and the playwright of that show thanked me profusely for comments I made on his script. I finished in the top 5 fundraisers for the MGH Marathon Team (won a free pair of New Balance shoes for my next marathon ;) ). I'm a single mom this week and I've yet to yell at the kids once. I've been helping out a fellow Dukie lately who wants to write his first screenplay who thinks I'm awesome. It's all leading to me believing my own press, hence the big head. Oh, and I ran the fuckin' Boston Marathon 40 minutes faster than my first try. Yeah, yeah, it's been a month, I'm still feelin' it.
The time is out of joint, O cursed spite!
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 21st, 2009, 11:42 am

Bostondevil wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Why you've got it.
OK, tomorrow night is opening night of 'Make it a Good One' at 11:11 Theater Company in Boston. In two weeks I fly to Durham then go to see 'Almost Made in Heaven' in Salisbury. The next two weekends after that, 'Heartbreak Hill' is being produced at Curtain Call Theater in Braintree. I'm directing for the Playwright's Platform Festival in June and the playwright of that show thanked me profusely for comments I made on his script. I finished in the top 5 fundraisers for the MGH Marathon Team (won a free pair of New Balance shoes for my next marathon ;) ). I'm a single mom this week and I've yet to yell at the kids once. I've been helping out a fellow Dukie lately who wants to write his first screenplay who thinks I'm awesome. It's all leading to me believing my own press, hence the big head. Oh, and I ran the fuckin' Boston Marathon 40 minutes faster than my first try. Yeah, yeah, it's been a month, I'm still feelin' it.
Bravo! Bravo! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » May 21st, 2009, 11:44 am

Bostondevil wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Why you've got it.
You ARE GOOD!!!!!! Let the BIG HEAD SWELL!!!!! :D
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » May 21st, 2009, 11:45 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Bostondevil wrote:OK, tomorrow night is opening night of 'Make it a Good One' at 11:11 Theater Company in Boston. In two weeks I fly to Durham then go to see 'Almost Made in Heaven' in Salisbury. The next two weekends after that, 'Heartbreak Hill' is being produced at Curtain Call Theater in Braintree. I'm directing for the Playwright's Platform Festival in June and the playwright of that show thanked me profusely for comments I made on his script. I finished in the top 5 fundraisers for the MGH Marathon Team (won a free pair of New Balance shoes for my next marathon ;) ). I'm a single mom this week and I've yet to yell at the kids once. I've been helping out a fellow Dukie lately who wants to write his first screenplay who thinks I'm awesome. It's all leading to me believing my own press, hence the big head. Oh, and I ran the fuckin' Boston Marathon 40 minutes faster than my first try. Yeah, yeah, it's been a month, I'm still feelin' it.
Bravo! Bravo! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

What Ozzie said!!!!

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
I worship the Blue Devil!
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » May 21st, 2009, 12:10 pm

Lavabe wrote:Would love to have some rabies, but time won't let me right now. :o3
Isolating that is pretty funny. =))

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » May 21st, 2009, 12:28 pm

Bostondevil wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Why you've got it.
Awesome. Crazy month for you. I'm not 100% sure, but I think a friend of mine is in that "Almost Made in Heaven" production.

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
Sue71

Post by Sue71 » May 21st, 2009, 2:06 pm

Bostondevil wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Why you've got it.
You are such a freaking rockstar! \m/ \m/ \m/
You don't walk the plank in NJ. You just disappear. Forever.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 21st, 2009, 2:17 pm

Bostondevil wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Why you've got it.
Bostondevil, you ROCK!!!

~ James Naismith
Sue71

Post by Sue71 » May 21st, 2009, 7:14 pm

Sigh. :ymsigh:
You don't walk the plank in NJ. You just disappear. Forever.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » May 21st, 2009, 7:21 pm

colchar wrote:
CathyCA wrote:
bjornolf wrote:Yeah, but then he could file a lawsuit for discrimination. Right, Cathy? ;) Do :ar! fear lawsuits?

%%-
The only pirates who fear lawsuits are music pirates who fear the RIAA.

Canadian pirates are safe from the RIAA as downloading is still perfectly legal up here. Free health care, stable banks, legal downloading, and the world's best hockey players - no wonder Canada is so awesome!
Canada is COLD. I like my tomatoes blooming in May.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » May 21st, 2009, 7:23 pm

Bostondevil wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Why you've got it.
100% awesome. I love you're enthusiasm BD. Congrats on what you've done and greatest of wishes for continued success!
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » May 21st, 2009, 9:06 pm

Bostondevil wrote:In two weeks I fly to Durham then go to see 'Almost Made in Heaven' in Salisbury.
I dated a young woman from Salisbury many years ago...
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » May 21st, 2009, 9:08 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:
Bostondevil wrote:In two weeks I fly to Durham then go to see 'Almost Made in Heaven' in Salisbury.
Elizabeth Dole?
I worship the Blue Devil!
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » May 21st, 2009, 9:16 pm

TillyGalore wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:
Elizabeth Dole?
Hahaha, I had no idea she was from Salisbury. Okay, not that many years ago. Mid-90's.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » May 22nd, 2009, 9:29 am

#500. Just sayin'...

Just for the heck of it.

:D

Just 13 more to go on the DBR, too...

For anyone who still is interested and reads over yonder...

I am contemplating a special post this weekend...
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.