Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by lawgrad91 » May 10th, 2010, 9:35 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
DukeUsul wrote:Yeah post it here....

JUST NO ONE SHARE THIS ON FACEBOOK!!!!!!
KatieRocks.jpg
Shhhhhhhhh!!
That is beautiful. Lisa will be thrilled with her present....
Iron Duke #1471997.
Miles
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by Miles » May 10th, 2010, 9:40 am

Went backpacking this weekend with some friends in Cumberland Island, Georgia. Had to represent!
IMG_0506.jpg
sMiles
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 10th, 2010, 11:19 am

Miles wrote:Went backpacking this weekend with some friends in Cumberland Island, Georgia. Had to represent!
IMG_0506.jpg
Nice tent!
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 10th, 2010, 12:14 pm

Miles wrote:Went backpacking this weekend with some friends in Cumberland Island, Georgia. Had to represent!
IMG_0506.jpg
I like the Duke thing on the tent.

How many mosquito bites did you get?
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
Miles

Post by Miles » May 10th, 2010, 3:39 pm

CathyCA wrote:
IMG_0506.jpg
I like the Duke thing on the tent.

How many mosquito bites did you get?
Surprisingly none. Fairly dry Spring for the island so there were relatively few mosquitoes at our site. Bathing in deet every few hours also helps, but I think I only saw half a dozen mosquitoes the whole weekend. The biggest problem was ticks, there were gajillions of them. I was lucky to avoid any bites but my buddy ended up at the hospital this morning to have a tick removed. Aside from one horse fly bite, and a few blisters on the hike back to the ferry, I escaped the weekend unmolested.
sMiles
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 10th, 2010, 3:50 pm

IMG_0506.jpg
Love the tent decoration!
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukeUsul
PWing School Assistant Professor
PWing School Assistant Professor

Post by DukeUsul » May 10th, 2010, 4:58 pm

Just got to NCSU for my final final exam of my MBA. Can't wait to be done! Graduation is coming up on this Saturday. Will be nice to have some free time back!
-- DukeUsul
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » May 10th, 2010, 5:16 pm

DukeUsul wrote:Just got to NCSU for my final final exam of my MBA. Can't wait to be done! Graduation is coming up on this Saturday. Will be nice to have some free time back!
Good Luck!!! :wizard: :wizard:
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Rolvix
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Rolvix » May 10th, 2010, 5:32 pm

I'm still alive.
Class of 2014
Rolvix

Post by Rolvix » May 10th, 2010, 5:32 pm

For now.
Class of 2014
Rolvix

Post by Rolvix » May 10th, 2010, 5:33 pm

Providing I can make it through these last three weeks alive.
Class of 2014
Rolvix

Post by Rolvix » May 10th, 2010, 5:40 pm

But in other news:
Life is great, I've been extremely busy the last two months or so (explaining my lack of posting). Too many friends to hang out with and not enough time! (And the fact that I have a new girlfriend...)

Apparently I'm supposed to get my 2014 Blue Book tomorrow! Up until this point the Duke pre-frosh have been told absolutely nothing about next year. Housing... Nothing. Classes... Nothing. Roommates... Nothing. Payment... Nothing. This "Blue Book" tells us everything we need to know! We should also get our summer reading soon - Everything Matters by Ron Currie Jr. We get to meet the author during orientation! Whoop whoop. I've never been excited about summer reading before :D

Just thought you guys might like to know why I've dropped off the face of crazietalk!
Class of 2014
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » May 10th, 2010, 5:47 pm

Rolvix wrote:But in other news:
Life is great, I've been extremely busy the last two months or so (explaining my lack of posting). Too many friends to hang out with and not enough time! (And the fact that I have a new girlfriend...)

Apparently I'm supposed to get my 2014 Blue Book tomorrow! Up until this point the Duke pre-frosh have been told absolutely nothing about next year. Housing... Nothing. Classes... Nothing. Roommates... Nothing. Payment... Nothing. This "Blue Book" tells us everything we need to know! We should also get our summer reading soon - Everything Matters by Ron Currie Jr. We get to meet the author during orientation! Whoop whoop. I've never been excited about summer reading before :D

Just thought you guys might like to know why I've dropped off the face of crazietalk!
Sounds great...make sure you take time to enjoy your summer! (when it gets here)
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 10th, 2010, 5:49 pm

I've enjoyed following you on FB, and through conversations with your grandmother.

Wonderful prom pictures, BTW. I'm glad that you're enjoying your senior year so much.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » May 10th, 2010, 5:53 pm

<snip>
And here I thought it was your devotion to the final weeks of the EPL! ;)
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
Rolvix

Post by Rolvix » May 10th, 2010, 6:08 pm

Lavabe wrote:
<snip>
And here I thought it was your devotion to the final weeks of the EPL! ;)
Hahaha... Yeah... That ended a few weeks ago for me. :(

Blast Arsenal...
Class of 2014
Rolvix

Post by Rolvix » May 10th, 2010, 6:09 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote: Sounds great...make sure you take time to enjoy your summer! (when it gets here)
I most definitely will! I'm looking forward to next year but this year is still going by much faster than I would like...
Class of 2014
Rolvix

Post by Rolvix » May 10th, 2010, 6:10 pm

CathyCA wrote:
I've enjoyed following you on FB, and through conversations with your grandmother.

Wonderful prom pictures, BTW. I'm glad that you're enjoying your senior year so much.
Thanks!! You may be somewhat happy to know that I'll probably be visiting Greenville and staying at my grandparents occasionally next year - my girlfriend is going to ECU.
Class of 2014
Rolvix

Post by Rolvix » May 10th, 2010, 6:12 pm

Oh, and the new avatar is from "College T-Shirt Day" last Friday during Senior Spirit Week. I took it a little further than just a t-shirt :D
Class of 2014
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 10th, 2010, 6:12 pm

Rolvix wrote:
CathyCA wrote:

Thanks!! You may be somewhat happy to know that I'll probably be visiting Greenville and staying at my grandparents occasionally next year - my girlfriend is going to ECU.
Hello? Would your GF like a ride over to Durham for the football games? If she can't grab a ride with your grandparents, she can ride over with me.

~ James Naismith