LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by YmoBeThere » April 29th, 2010, 7:00 am

I'm talking play sets...spent most of last night helping someone put one together. Looks like it will be this evening's activity also.
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » April 29th, 2010, 8:06 am

bjornolf wrote:Good Morning. ~O)

Well, now that the season's over for the Caps, the Nats, and the O's, I can start concentrating on football! Who wants to talk about the Redskins, or Duke football? ;)

%%-
WTF!!!!! Only one of those teams is actually going home for a while. The other two are still playing, though they suck, but they are still playing, thus there is still hope.
I worship the Blue Devil!
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » April 29th, 2010, 8:22 am

Good morning. ~O)
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » April 29th, 2010, 8:27 am

More garden planting today. Will we ever get it all done? We need to downsize the garden. It's almost a 1/2 acre. TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. Too bad Bud can't be convinced.
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » April 29th, 2010, 8:32 am

Very Duke Blue wrote:More garden planting today. Will we ever get it all done? We need to downsize the garden. It's almost a 1/2 acre. TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. Too bad Bud can't be convinced.
If you feel compelled to do more, you're welcome to come look at my backyard and make suggestions. ;) ;)
I worship the Blue Devil!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 29th, 2010, 8:33 am

TillyGalore wrote:
bjornolf wrote:Good Morning. ~O)

Well, now that the season's over for the Caps, the Nats, and the O's, I can start concentrating on football! Who wants to talk about the Redskins, or Duke football? ;)

%%-
WTF!!!!! Only one of those teams is actually going home for a while. The other two are still playing, though they suck, but they are still playing, thus there is still hope.
Very Duke Blue wrote:Good morning. ~O)
Good morning. ~O) Bjornolf, I have to agree with Tilly here because the season is far from over! It just started. Relook at your coffee cup, it is half-full!!!! ;) I hope you all have a great day!
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » April 29th, 2010, 9:25 am

Very Duke Blue wrote:More garden planting today. Will we ever get it all done? We need to downsize the garden. It's almost a 1/2 acre. TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. Too bad Bud can't be convinced.
Just think about how great all of that corn will be!
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » April 29th, 2010, 3:17 pm

New courthouse suggestion: when being tried for possession of marijuana, clothing that covers one's marijuana tattoo is never inappropriate. For example, capris should not be the clothing of choice when one has a marijuana plant tattooed on one's lower leg.

I am not expressing an opinion about whether marijuana should be legalized, just making a fashion statement.
Iron Duke #1471997.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 29th, 2010, 3:27 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:New courthouse suggestion: when being tried for possession of marijuana, clothing that covers one's marijuana tattoo is never inappropriate. For example, capris should not be the clothing of choice when one has a marijuana plant tattooed on one's lower leg.

I am not expressing an opinion about whether marijuana should be legalized, just making a fashion statement.
=)) =)) =)) ^:)^
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » April 29th, 2010, 3:29 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:New courthouse suggestion: when being tried for possession of marijuana, clothing that covers one's marijuana tattoo is never inappropriate. For example, capris should not be the clothing of choice when one has a marijuana plant tattooed on one's lower leg.

I am amazed by the number of idiots that show up in your court. Power to them, though, they make for great stories!
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
captmojo
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » April 29th, 2010, 8:26 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:

I am amazed by the number of idiots that show up in your court. Power to them, though, they make for great stories!
All that one needed was to also be wearing stolen shoes. =))
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » April 29th, 2010, 9:06 pm

I had a great physical therapy today. I'm reaching the goals that are needed to be well with my shoulder. I now have to go only once a week. :)
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » April 29th, 2010, 9:10 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:I had a great physical therapy today. I'm reaching the goals that are needed to be well with my shoulder. I now have to go only once a week. :)
Terrific! Best of luck and good vibes for your shoulder. :)
Iron Duke #1471997.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » April 29th, 2010, 9:37 pm

TillyGalore wrote:
If you feel compelled to do more, you're welcome to come look at my backyard and make suggestions. ;) ;)
I do believe I have enough to do in the garden to keep me way more busy than I desire. What do you need in your yard? I can try. :)
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 30th, 2010, 4:34 am

Finished cutting all the grass yesterday evening. Unbelievable how quickly it grew in just 4 days, along with some more internal cleaning and reflective thought and prayer.
Early to bed, Early to rise! :D Although I'd love to crawl back under the warm covers, but it is time to rise and watch the sun shine down on us all today!
Good Morning and Happy Friday! 1 grande vanilla latte, 1 doppio espresso please and 1 grande white chocolate mocha latte, please! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » April 30th, 2010, 7:00 am

cl15876 wrote:Good Morning and Happy Friday! 1 grande vanilla latte, 1 doppio espresso please and 1 grande white chocolate mocha latte, please! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
One Zocor for my cholesterol, please. ~X(
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » April 30th, 2010, 7:35 am

Good morning. ~O)
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » April 30th, 2010, 7:36 am

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go...
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 30th, 2010, 8:11 am

Lavabe wrote:
cl15876 wrote:Good Morning and Happy Friday! 1 grande vanilla latte, 1 doppio espresso please and 1 grande white chocolate mocha latte, please! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Bzzt!

That's a two zocor beverage. :D
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » April 30th, 2010, 9:38 am

devildeac wrote:
Lavabe wrote:
Bzzt!

That's a two zocor beverage. :D
Already had one when I posted. :tease:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.