Kyle Singler 0-10...

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Kyle Singler 0-10...

Post by bjornolf » March 29th, 2010, 7:21 pm

I heard all the talking heads address Kyle Singler's 0-10 performance against Baylor yesterday. He took a hard fall on his already taped and dinged up wrist in the Purdue game. Is it possible that it was still bothering him, and that might account for at least some of that? Has anybody heard anything about Kyle's wrist?

If he did tweak it a little, maybe a few days' rest will have him back in form against the Mountaineers. Thoughts?

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Re: Kyle Singler 0-10...

Post by DukieInKansas » March 29th, 2010, 7:56 pm

Someone over yonder linked to a picture of Kyle cutting down the net. His hand is a light purple shade. That could not have helped his shooting. Vibes that any remaining purple, swelling, and pain disappears by Saturday.
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Life is good!
Jesus_hurley
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Jesus_hurley » March 29th, 2010, 9:44 pm

I blame EJ and his 'Amazingly Injury-Free' thread.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » March 29th, 2010, 9:49 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:Someone over yonder linked to a picture of Kyle cutting down the net. His hand is a light purple shade. That could not have helped his shooting. Vibes that any remaining purple, swelling, and pain disappears by Saturday.
First step in recovery: Kyle must shave the chin hair. ;)
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » March 30th, 2010, 12:36 am

bjornolf wrote:I heard all the talking heads address Kyle Singler's 0-10 performance against Baylor yesterday. He took a hard fall on his already taped and dinged up wrist in the Purdue game. Is it possible that it was still bothering him, and that might account for at least some of that? Has anybody heard anything about Kyle's wrist?

If he did tweak it a little, maybe a few days' rest will have him back in form against the Mountaineers. Thoughts?

%%-
I think his wrist had to have been bothering him on Sunday. On the other hand, he shot quite well from the free throw line. I think a few days off should alleviate soreness and he'll be Kyle again this weekend. If he does bounce back, I reallylike our chances.
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » March 30th, 2010, 10:09 am

Lavabe wrote:
DukieInKansas wrote:Someone over yonder linked to a picture of Kyle cutting down the net. His hand is a light purple shade. That could not have helped his shooting. Vibes that any remaining purple, swelling, and pain disappears by Saturday.
First step in recovery: Kyle must shave the chin hair. ;)
You can say THAT again!
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
pinkbend
PWing as a hobby
PWing as a hobby

Post by pinkbend » March 30th, 2010, 4:54 pm

Shave the chin hair? Nah...grow a full beard. Look what the beard did for Zoubek!

Kyle will be fine. He reminded me of Laettner in the 1992 Final Four. Christian couldn't hit the back side of the proverbial barn in the first half. Then he came roaring back in the second. I guess it would be a tiny stretch to say Kyle "roared back," but he DID go from one point to a total of five points!!!!