LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

colchar
PWing School Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by colchar » May 15th, 2009, 7:39 pm

DukePA wrote:Seriously, I am honored to be counted among the CrazieTalk faithful.

So you're honoured to be counted as a whore? :D
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
Bostondevil
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Bostondevil » May 15th, 2009, 8:39 pm

I want a boy toy! Well, maybe not.

I want to pretend that I want a boy toy! :twisted:
The time is out of joint, O cursed spite!
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » May 15th, 2009, 9:19 pm

Bostondevil wrote:I want a boy toy! Well, maybe not.

I want what AC/DC referred to as "a bundle of joy...a toy for a boy".*

*From Rock and Roll Damnation
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » May 15th, 2009, 10:29 pm

Bostondevil wrote:I want a boy toy! Well, maybe not.

Although a boy toy sounds like fun - I'd rather have a man. But I'll take the boy toy while I wait. :D
Life is good!
Sue71

Post by Sue71 » May 16th, 2009, 12:34 am

Sooooooo... holy fucking owwwwwwww!

Other than the hole I tore into my left foot (long story, but had to buy flip flops today at work and won't see regular shoes for at least a week), my right foot, toes to be exact, are cramping and cramping off to the side. I can pull them back and I'll be ok... but then they float back off kilter and cramp again. Badly. Really really badly. Owwwwwwwwwww! :(( :(( :(( :((
You don't walk the plank in NJ. You just disappear. Forever.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » May 16th, 2009, 12:39 am

Sue71 wrote:Sooooooo... holy fucking owwwwwwww!

Other than the hole I tore into my left foot (long story, but had to buy flip flops today at work and won't see regular shoes for at least a week), my right foot, toes to be exact, are cramping and cramping off to the side. I can pull them back and I'll be ok... but then they float back off kilter and cramp again. Badly. Really really badly. Owwwwwwwwwww! :(( :(( :(( :((
Sis,
You need some soup and knadls!! The knadls need to be on the fluffy side of cannonballs in texture.

There... I said it. =)) =)) :)) =)) :)) 8-} :o) :-bd
Love,
:ymhug: Bro
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » May 16th, 2009, 12:40 am

Y'know guys (and gals), I wasn't at all aware of how much I missed this during my recent several months' self-imposed exile from DBArrr! :ar! . It's great to have it all back in action.
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » May 16th, 2009, 12:41 am

Also, Sue, that sucks about your feet. I'd say something about kissing them and making them better, but that would be creepy slash gross on several levels.
Sue71

Post by Sue71 » May 16th, 2009, 12:57 am

Lavabe wrote:

Sis,
You need some soup and knadls!! The knadls need to be on the fluffy side of cannonballs in texture.

There... I said it. =)) =)) :)) =)) :)) 8-} :o) :-bd
Love,
:ymhug: Bro
I'm going apartment hunting tomorrow, so maybe a trip to the deli for dinner will be my reward. :D
Sue71

Post by Sue71 » May 16th, 2009, 12:59 am

wilson wrote:Also, Sue, that sucks about your feet. I'd say something about kissing them and making them better, but that would be creepy slash gross on several levels.
Uhhhhh... ummm... :-?
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » May 16th, 2009, 1:18 am

Bummer! I hope the cramps leave quickly and the left foot heals fast.
Life is good!
Sue71

Post by Sue71 » May 16th, 2009, 2:18 am

DukieInKansas wrote:

Bummer! I hope the cramps leave quickly and the left foot heals fast.
Ok update. Right foot cramps gone. (Yay! \:D/ )

Left foot pain sting pain sting pain sting pain sting pain :(( :(( :(( :(( ... Just got out of the shower and though I'd like to air it out overnight, it's in no shape to leave uncovered. So I grabbed the Neosporin and BandAids and I have a hunch it'll be covered for a few days (yes I'll keep changing the "dressing").
Miles
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by Miles » May 16th, 2009, 6:25 am

Good morning Lavabe. I must say, packing sucks. So does cleaning your apartment after you're all loaded up and ready to roll. Now I'm all riled up. Need a beer. Must rest for party.
sMiles
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » May 16th, 2009, 6:29 am

Miles wrote:Good morning Lavabe. I must say, packing sucks. So does cleaning your apartment after you're all loaded up and ready to roll. Now I'm all riled up. Need a beer. Must rest for party.
You know, so does the typhoid fever vaccine. You didn't need a vaccine to begin your long adventure east, right? :ympeace:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » May 16th, 2009, 8:19 am

OUCH! Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Sue!
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » May 16th, 2009, 8:23 am

Miles wrote:Good morning Lavabe. I must say, packing sucks. So does cleaning your apartment after you're all loaded up and ready to roll. Now I'm all riled up. Need a beer. Must rest for party.
Packing and cleaning does, indeed, suck. I was so sick of things by the time I finished that I really didn't do as much cleaning as I needed to. Don't even care if it means that I don't get my deposit back. How sad is that?

Vibes for the cross-country drive, Miles. Hope you arrive safe and sound in your new home!
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
Bostondevil

Post by Bostondevil » May 16th, 2009, 8:41 am

Sue, heal quickly!

Miles, drive safely!

Arkie, don't throw out the back unpacking the big boxes!
The time is out of joint, O cursed spite!
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » May 16th, 2009, 8:53 am

Bostondevil wrote:Sue, heal quickly!

Miles, drive safely!

Arkie, don't throw out the back unpacking the big boxes!
Thanks; I'll try not to! Most of the big boxes are pretty light. I tend to pack light stuff in big boxes and heavy stuff in small boxes. It's the small boxes I'll have to watch out for!
-- Albert Einstein
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » May 16th, 2009, 9:35 am

I don't post, therefore I am not?
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » May 16th, 2009, 10:21 am

YmoBeThere wrote:I don't post, therefore I am not?
Ymo Descartes?

On a related note, my Facebook existentialist pain seems to have vanished. I have found myself. :ymapplause: