OVERALL, I just have to say.....

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Re: OVERALL, I just have to say.....

Post by CameronBornAndBred » December 28th, 2009, 11:10 am

EarlJam wrote: Someone (not me) posted something and made a typo. The typo read, "plam" instead of whatever food or content they meant to express. Someone else called them out on it, and the rest is history.

I will find it, and post the "official location" of "PLAM."

In the meantime, yes, the blownupification of the term is entirely my fault. :)

-EarlJam
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the "hot/cold natured thread"
Very Duke Blue wrote:come on down ej. i mean what i say. :)
EarlJam wrote:I would love to! I want to! I shall!

In through Wednesday. When would be the best day?

-EJ
we have no set plams at this point. name your day.
See? It was EJ's fault because it set VDB's plam in motion.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » December 30th, 2009, 7:48 am

Nobody here has it over me when it comes to appreciation of this crowd. You've been major, major sources of strength and care for me during one of the roughest times of my life. It looks like we're heading into another nervous year around here as our daughter's health probs continue to dominate our every day. You guys are an anchor for me. Never underestimate the value of this link.
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » December 30th, 2009, 9:18 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Nobody here has it over me when it comes to appreciation of this crowd. You've been major, major sources of strength and care for me during one of the roughest times of my life. It looks like we're heading into another nervous year around here as our daughter's health probs continue to dominate our every day. You guys are an anchor for me. Never underestimate the value of this link.
Love, Ima
Major kick-butt vibes to you and DukeRah for a quick recovery from the latest battle
}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » December 30th, 2009, 8:14 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Nobody here has it over me when it comes to appreciation of this crowd. You've been major, major sources of strength and care for me during one of the roughest times of my life. It looks like we're heading into another nervous year around here as our daughter's health probs continue to dominate our every day. You guys are an anchor for me. Never underestimate the value of this link.
Love, Ima
You guys mean the world to us! We wouldn't be "us" without you, Miss Duke-Rah, Native and the Old Prof. Many, many hugs and more humungous vibes heading y'alls way.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » December 30th, 2009, 10:25 pm

Love, Ima
we will always be here for you and yours. praying your daughter has a much better year in 2010. :ymhug: :ymhug:
shereec
PWing School Professor

Post by shereec » December 31st, 2009, 5:40 am

Love, Ima
Sending major healing vibes and hugs your way, Ima!
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » December 31st, 2009, 7:50 am

DukeRah will begin the new year in the familiar confines of Duke Hospital. All your vibing has strengthened her considerably, but these damned infections keep rearing their ugly heads and setting us back over and over again, delaying the healing of her wounds. We love you all for caring. Most of all we hope to get her back into that seat in Cameron for some ACC games very soon.
Go Devils! and Happy New year to all of us!
Love, Ima
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » December 31st, 2009, 7:59 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:DukeRah will begin the new year in the familiar confines of Duke Hospital. All your vibing has strengthened her considerably, but these damned infections keep rearing their ugly heads and setting us back over and over again, delaying the healing of her wounds. We love you all for caring. Most of all we hope to get her back into that seat in Cameron for some ACC games very soon.
Love, Ima
Wow... put me down for a whole new wave of vibes when the apple drops in Times Square. :wizard: :wizard:

In the meantime, will send vibes in your direction. :-bd
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » December 31st, 2009, 11:01 am

Lavabe wrote:
Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:DukeRah will begin the new year in the familiar confines of Duke Hospital. All your vibing has strengthened her considerably, but these damned infections keep rearing their ugly heads and setting us back over and over again, delaying the healing of her wounds. We love you all for caring. Most of all we hope to get her back into that seat in Cameron for some ACC games very soon.
Love, Ima
Wow... put me down for a whole new wave of vibes when the apple drops in Times Square. :wizard: :wizard:

In the meantime, will send vibes in your direction. :-bd
I'll second that IMA, May the new year bring strength, healing and speedy recovery for DukeRah!!!! :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » December 31st, 2009, 7:07 pm

Love, Ima
Sorry to hear this, Ima. A fresh round of vibes are headed your way!
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
gadzooks
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by gadzooks » December 31st, 2009, 9:44 pm

Love, Ima
Get better soon, DukeRah! Many good vibes heading your way!
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » January 1st, 2010, 6:40 pm

So many wizards...so little space. I'll try these :twitch: and offer healing vibes.

:twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :wizard: :twitch:
:D
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » January 2nd, 2010, 11:16 pm

WOW! You guys aren't messing around! She's been in "lock-up" over there for six days. No way to spend the Christmas break she had been so looking forward to. But, maybe all those super vibes you've sent out will get her sprung tomorrow! We're waiting on the results of a CT scan and another round of cultures to see if we're on the right track. Thanks for the love. :ymhug:
Love, Ima
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » January 2nd, 2010, 11:24 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:WOW! You guys aren't messing around! She's been in "lock-up" over there for six days. No way to spend the Christmas break she had been so looking forward to. But, maybe all those super vibes you've sent out will get her sprung tomorrow! We're waiting on the results of a CT scan and another round of cultures to see if we're on the right track. Thanks for the love. :ymhug:
Love, Ima
Ima, sending vibes that the CT scan and cultures will look good so that she can go home tomorrow.
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein