Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Duke graduation, tomorrow

Post by DukePA » May 9th, 2009, 10:05 am

Hey,

I'll be at graduation tomorrow. A friend of mine graduating from PA school. I plan to attend the unversity-wide ceremony at Wallace Wade in the morning then the PA program ceremony in the afternoon.

Is anyone interested in joining me for the morning ceremony then going for lunch?

Donna
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Duke graduation, tomorrow

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 9th, 2009, 4:33 pm

DukePA wrote:Hey,

I'll be at graduation tomorrow. A friend of mine graduating from PA school. I plan to attend the unversity-wide ceremony at Wallace Wade in the morning then the PA program ceremony in the afternoon.

Is anyone interested in joining me for the morning ceremony then going for lunch?

Donna
JulesinLA is going to be there for her son's graduation. CathyCA may be visiting with Julie sometime this weekend?

Y'all have fun. I'm playing golf after lunch. :D
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 9th, 2009, 6:58 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:

Donna
JulesinLA is going to be there for her son's graduation. CathyCA may be visiting with Julie sometime this weekend?

No, I'm not going over to Durham this weekend. It's Mother's Day, and my cousin is here visiting from Kansas City (Olathe, actually).
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » May 9th, 2009, 8:21 pm

CathyCA wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:

Donna

No, I'm not going over to Durham this weekend. It's Mother's Day, and my cousin is here visiting from Kansas City (Olathe, actually).
So I could run into your cousin around town?
Life is good!
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 9th, 2009, 8:41 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:
I guess you could--when she's there! :))

Janice spends so much time traveling around the country (and the world). She and her fiance just got back from a 3 week trip to Egypt. She's spent a week in N.C. and has another week to go before she returns to Olathe to check on things. Then she'll close up her townhouse for a while and spend the summer in Wisconsin with her guy.

I've told Janice to look out for you when she's in Olathe!
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » May 9th, 2009, 9:15 pm

CathyCA wrote:
DukieInKansas wrote:

Janice spends so much time traveling around the country (and the world). She and her fiance just got back from a 3 week trip to Egypt. She's spent a week in N.C. and has another week to go before she returns to Olathe to check on things. Then she'll close up her townhouse for a while and spend the summer in Wisconsin with her guy.

I want her job!
Life is good!
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 9th, 2009, 11:25 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:
CathyCA wrote:
DukieInKansas wrote:

I want her job!
She's retired. She was a professor of nutrition at the University of Iowa.

~ James Naismith
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » May 10th, 2009, 10:38 am

Saw this when I got up this morning.
cnnDukeGraduation.jpg
Congrats to the grads.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.