College?!?

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Rolvix
Graduate Student at PWing school

Re: College?!?

Post by Rolvix » December 8th, 2009, 3:08 pm

colchar wrote:Maybe all of the Duke grads here should call the admissions department on his behalf...
I'm sure that couldn't hurt. :D
Class of 2014
shereec
PWing School Professor

Post by shereec » December 8th, 2009, 6:38 pm

Sending lots and lots of vibes for Rolvix!
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » December 8th, 2009, 7:03 pm

LGD
LGD
LGD
LGD
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » December 8th, 2009, 7:19 pm

Hang in there!!!!!! Sending major Duke acceptance vibes :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » December 8th, 2009, 7:30 pm

Vibing and hoping and praying for a big fat Duke YES!
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
gadzooks
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by gadzooks » December 8th, 2009, 7:41 pm

Good luck! %%- %%- %%- %%- %%- %%- %%- %%- %%-
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » December 8th, 2009, 8:12 pm

Best of luck, Rolvix!
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » December 9th, 2009, 9:53 am

we all need to keep our vibes going for rolvix today, tonight and tomorrow. :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » December 9th, 2009, 11:17 am

Very Duke Blue wrote:we all need to keep our vibes going for rolvix today, tonight and tomorrow. :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd

Very true - keep the vibes coming people.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » December 9th, 2009, 11:39 am

We're hangin' on tight around here, Rolvix!!!! I feel really good about this, don't know why exactly, but I really doi!!!!!
Love, love, love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » December 9th, 2009, 12:08 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:We're hangin' on tight around here, Rolvix!!!! I feel really good about this, don't know why exactly, but I really doi!!!!!
Love, love, love, Ima

So do I. You'd think a rejection would come in the form of a letter and that acceptance would be done online (and perhaps with a follow-up letter). I mean why bother handing out login and password info to someone who is being rejected?
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
Rolvix

Post by Rolvix » December 9th, 2009, 3:55 pm

I think everyone got an email with the username and password though.
My other two Duke ED friends did.
Class of 2014
shereec
PWing School Professor

Post by shereec » December 9th, 2009, 5:21 pm

Rolvix wrote:I think everyone got an email with the username and password though.
My other two Duke ED friends did.
No matter. We're STILL sending vibes, vibes, vibes!!!!!
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » December 9th, 2009, 7:17 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:we all need to keep our vibes going for rolvix today, tonight and tomorrow. :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd
vibes still coming for you and wil keep coming.}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » December 9th, 2009, 7:17 pm

vibes still coming for you and wil keep coming.}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » December 9th, 2009, 9:48 pm

I am so nervous! I've got my fingers, legs, toes and eyes crossed for you, Rolvix!
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
Rolvix

Post by Rolvix » December 9th, 2009, 10:56 pm

Thanks everyone! I'm not sure I've ever been this nervous before. :ympray: :-ss :ymsick:
Class of 2014
Miles

Post by Miles » December 9th, 2009, 11:40 pm

Rolvix wrote:Thanks everyone! I'm not sure I've ever been this nervous before. :ympray: :-ss :ymsick:
You weren't around for Duke - Kentucky, 1992.
sMiles
Rolvix

Post by Rolvix » December 10th, 2009, 7:05 am

Miles wrote:
Rolvix wrote:Thanks everyone! I'm not sure I've ever been this nervous before. :ympray: :-ss :ymsick:
You weren't around for Duke - Kentucky, 1992.
:D :D :D
It was only a few days before I was born... My grandad wanted me to be named "Christian"!
Class of 2014
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » December 10th, 2009, 8:39 am

Sending major vibes and prayers your way today.

:ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray:
I worship the Blue Devil!