Duke versus St. John's

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Duke versus St. John's

Post by YmoBeThere » December 5th, 2009, 7:13 pm

My biggest takeaway from today's game is that we have a good team, but there is a lot of growing for this team to be great.
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Re: Duke versus St. John's

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » December 5th, 2009, 8:01 pm

Yep. I'm looking forward to seeing what they become this year. They are working hard, playing together, and deserved this win. A good one heading into finals.

It was a fun night in Cameron. Coach K followed the Devil out right after the team and this time walked along the Crazies' side, pumping his fist and firing everybody up. They responded and it was fun from then on. The Blue Devil came upstairs in the second half and made us all feel part of things. Great job.

I hope they start sending the trombones up to the entrances like they have done in the past. That is SO much fun and gets the crowd going up there.

People seemed to get a little kick out of the professor who played the harmonica for the National Anthem...... but once is enough. I would still love for us to be the one venue where EVERYBODY sings .... proudly and loudly.

And just for the record one more time....... " you suck" is sophomoric, silly, dumb, not even cute and definitely beneath this student body. They can do better. I'm also looking forward to seeing what they become this year.

Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
gadzooks
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Re: Duke versus St. John's

Post by gadzooks » December 5th, 2009, 9:14 pm

SO much better than the Wisconsin game, and not just because they won instead of lost. Definitely still a lot of room for improvement, but they were working together as a team better and finding those holes and making stops. Dawkins wasn't shooting the lights out this time, but I guess we can't have that every game, and there was enough production from just about everybody else. I'm pretty happy.