LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by bjornolf » May 1st, 2009, 3:54 pm

I have a funny story from the other night. I was helping my oldest son wash his hands (the sink in that bathroom is a little high for him to use alone comfortably) and my younger son came in, climbed up on his stool, dropped his drawers, and started peeing in the toilet. About three seconds later, my bare leg started getting wet (I wear shorts 90% of the time). I looked down to realize that my younger son was peeing on me. from across the room (about five feet). I looked up at him and in my best Judge Judy voice, said "don't tell me it's raining!"

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » May 1st, 2009, 3:55 pm

I just realized that some people might not get that reference. For the longest time, Judge Judy had a commercial for her show where she said in a very angry voice "Don't pee on MY leg and tell me it's raining!" So, just for reference sake.

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Sue71
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Sue71 » May 1st, 2009, 3:58 pm

bjornolf wrote:I just realized that some people might not get that reference. For the longest time, Judge Judy had a commercial for her show where she said in a very angry voice "Don't pee on MY leg and tell me it's raining!" So, just for reference sake.

%%-
Uh yeah. Ok. :-B :-??
You don't walk the plank in NJ. You just disappear. Forever.
Miles
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by Miles » May 1st, 2009, 4:01 pm

So did he just have bad aim, or was it intentional? Five feet is impressive either way.
sMiles
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » May 1st, 2009, 4:10 pm

Ouch, Sue, you're calling me a nerd? Not sure where that came from. =(( I don't WATCH Judge Judy, I just thought the commercial was funny. You cut me to the quick!

As for the aim comment... I don't think he really "aims" at all. I'm constantly cleaning urine of the walls, toilet seat, floor, him, etc. He just kind of gets in range of the toilet and lets it fly. Sometimes I catch him looking around when he's doing it. I keep trying to impress upon him the importance of "looking where you aim", but he just doesn't seem to get it. Hopefully it'll catch on eventually.

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Sue71

Post by Sue71 » May 1st, 2009, 4:17 pm

bjornolf wrote:Ouch, Sue, you're calling me a nerd? Not sure where that came from. =(( I don't WATCH Judge Judy, I just thought the commercial was funny. You cut me to the quick!

Twas teasing. I'm trying to entertain myself at work. Tell your kid to pee on you again so I can laugh. ;)
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » May 1st, 2009, 4:26 pm

bjornolf wrote:Ouch, Sue, you're calling me a nerd? Not sure where that came from. =(( I don't WATCH Judge Judy, I just thought the commercial was funny. You cut me to the quick!

As for the aim comment... I don't think he really "aims" at all. I'm constantly cleaning urine of the walls, toilet seat, floor, him, etc. He just kind of gets in range of the toilet and lets it fly. Sometimes I catch him looking around when he's doing it. I keep trying to impress upon him the importance of "looking where you aim", but he just doesn't seem to get it. Hopefully it'll catch on eventually.

%%-
This is freaking hilarious. I know that someday God will punish me for laughing this hard at stuff like this.

I haven't posted today because we just got our wireless back up and running.

I still haven't showered, because I've done absolutely fuck all today. It's been glorious.

That said, I should probably get to cleaning myself, because I have a date this evening.
Sue71

Post by Sue71 » May 1st, 2009, 4:59 pm

wilson wrote:
That said, I should probably get to cleaning myself, because I have a date this evening.
BD is in town???
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » May 1st, 2009, 5:19 pm

Swine Flu for children.
pigflu.jpg
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
DevilAlumna

Post by DevilAlumna » May 1st, 2009, 6:10 pm

Sue71 wrote:
colchar wrote:Why is it so fucking quiet in here today?
I'm at work.

I'm bored.

I have projects to work on.

I'm unmotivated.

I'm hungry.
Wow, my day described to a T. Oh, and throw in:

Suffering from e-mail outages. (Which is a day-killer here.)
DevilAlumna

Post by DevilAlumna » May 1st, 2009, 6:13 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Swine Flu for children.
pigflu.jpg
LOLOMFGROFLMAOBBQWTF!!!!! :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =))
Sue71

Post by Sue71 » May 1st, 2009, 6:26 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Swine Flu for children.
pigflu.jpg

Awesome. Period.
DukePA

Post by DukePA » May 1st, 2009, 6:31 pm

bjornolf wrote:I have a funny story from the other night. I was helping my oldest son wash his hands (the sink in that bathroom is a little high for him to use alone comfortably) and my younger son came in, climbed up on his stool, dropped his drawers, and started peeing in the toilet. About three seconds later, my bare leg started getting wet (I wear shorts 90% of the time). I looked down to realize that my younger son was peeing on me. from across the room (about five feet). I looked up at him and in my best Judge Judy voice, said "don't tell me it's raining!"

%%-
=)) =)) =)) That's freaking hiliarious!!! Go son of bjornolf!! Is this the young terror?
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » May 1st, 2009, 7:05 pm

I always thought piglet was cute...
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » May 1st, 2009, 7:24 pm

DukePA wrote:
bjornolf wrote:I have a funny story from the other night. I was helping my oldest son wash his hands (the sink in that bathroom is a little high for him to use alone comfortably) and my younger son came in, climbed up on his stool, dropped his drawers, and started peeing in the toilet. About three seconds later, my bare leg started getting wet (I wear shorts 90% of the time). I looked down to realize that my younger son was peeing on me. from across the room (about five feet). I looked up at him and in my best Judge Judy voice, said "don't tell me it's raining!"

%%-
=)) =)) =)) That's freaking hiliarious!!! Go son of bjornolf!! Is this the young terror?
I think I might have said, "What an ARC!!!! ALRIGHT!".... then after he left.... I would gross out and proceed to shower and soap profusely... I hate PEE on ME especially below the KNEE! However, 5 feet is pretty good for a munchkin, let alone a grown man! Call me OCD!!!! [-x x_x
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » May 1st, 2009, 7:45 pm

Bostondevil wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:This two boards thing has made me post less, not more...
Me too! But somehow, I think I spend more time hanging out at the boards. (Yes, I'm a double dipper.)

Speaking of TOWLB, (The One We Left Behind), a mod closed down the stay on topic thread. Sure, we knew it was coming but :p . That's supposed to be a raspberries emoticon, does it work?
Raise your hand if you were surprised by the mod that finally shut it down.

No hands? Didn't think so.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » May 1st, 2009, 7:54 pm

%%-
Okay, I'll see your funny story and raise you one. My dad and my nephew (4 years old) were riding around the farm, checking the cows, when they decided to use nature's toilet. After he finished doing his business, my nephew told my dad, "My daddy told me that if you shake it off a few times before you pull your pants up you won't get your underwear wet." =)) =)) =)) :)) :)) =)) =)) It's especially funny because he was dead serious - as 4-year-olds typically are when they come out with gems like that.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » May 1st, 2009, 11:17 pm

Damn, I'll never get to 6000 on TOWEL with so much posting here... :oops: :roll:
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » May 2nd, 2009, 7:09 am

devildeac wrote:Damn, I'll never get to 6000 on TOWEL with so much posting here... :oops: :roll:
I actually went over to TOWEL just to see the hubbub. :-$
CRICKETS!! i-) i-) :-??
:-\

I think I've found a cure for my insomnia. *-:)
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » May 2nd, 2009, 9:56 am

I'm getting ready to go offline for a few days. Am moving to the new place today, but my internet service won't be up until Wednesday. That's probably a good thing; it will make me keep to the business of moving! Have fun, all! \m/
-- Albert Einstein