"Add foe"

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

wilson
PWing School Professor

"Add foe"

Post by wilson » April 30th, 2009, 11:21 pm

I loved this feature of the board until I realized it's just a fancy way of saying "ignore." I really wanted EarlJam to be my foe. :ar!
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Re: "Add foe"

Post by ArkieDukie » April 30th, 2009, 11:27 pm

I hit the ignore button for a Facebook friend request tonight, and then blocked the person from my page. :ymdevil: (Imagine having your worst co-worker ever request to add you as a friend...)
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » May 1st, 2009, 1:23 am

ArkieDukie wrote:I hit the ignore button for a Facebook friend request tonight, and then blocked the person from my page. :ymdevil: (Imagine having your worst co-worker ever request to add you as a friend...)

I do that often. And every time I get up around 150 "friends" I cull the herd and cut it down by about 20 or so. I'm back up just above 150 now so I think it is high time the herd got culled again.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » May 1st, 2009, 10:41 pm

colchar wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:I hit the ignore button for a Facebook friend request tonight, and then blocked the person from my page. :ymdevil: (Imagine having your worst co-worker ever request to add you as a friend...)

I do that often. And every time I get up around 150 "friends" I cull the herd and cut it down by about 20 or so. I'm back up just above 150 now so I think it is high time the herd got culled again.
Lasers :oops: :roll: :lol:
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » May 1st, 2009, 10:49 pm

devildeac wrote:
colchar wrote:

Lasers :oops: :roll: :lol:
Good one! You had the perfect set-up! =)) =))
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein