ATLANTA BRAVES.

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

wilson
PWing School Professor

ATLANTA BRAVES.

Post by wilson » April 28th, 2009, 9:58 pm

Seriously. I finished my final final paper (my last homework assignment EVER) this afternoon, drank four beers, then traveled to lovely Turner Field. Tonight was honestly one of the best Braves games I've ever attended. Here's raising a glass to the melody of the cosmos. :o3
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Re: ATLANTA BRAVES.

Post by Lavabe » April 28th, 2009, 10:06 pm

Might want to combine these posts into the 2009 Atlanta Braves thread.

It's a very strange team to root for this year, but the young players are VERY interesting.

Are they drawing enough fans this spring? I wonder how the local economy is affecting them.
Cheers,
Lavabe
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
EarlJam
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Re: ATLANTA BRAVES.

Post by EarlJam » April 29th, 2009, 1:43 am

wilson wrote:Seriously. I finished my final final paper (my last homework assignment EVER) this afternoon, drank four beers, then traveled to lovely Turner Field. Tonight was honestly one of the best Braves games I've ever attended. Here's raising a glass to the melody of the cosmos. :o3
Cool that you were at that game. I love Matt Diaz (see previous poll). Man, they are getting the hardest part of the equation (starting pitching). For the most part, it's solid. One stronger hitter and one good middle reliever and they are set. So close.

GO BRAVES!

-EJ

P.S. Were there lots of well-occupied sundresses in attendence?
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.