Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Re: Hangovers

Post by cl15876 » April 21st, 2009, 2:11 pm

Miles wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
Miles wrote:John Wayne Special from "Eat at Joe's" in Redondo Beach always hits the spot too.
Two eggs over medium, with cheese, on home fries and a tortilla, smothered in Spanish sauce and surrounded with sausage. Throw in a few bloody mary's and you'll cure any hangover. :-bd
I'm thinking some extra strength Bloody Mary's (yumm, more Vodka and some tomato juice for coloring) = hangover cure for sure, followed by this delicious morsel after the morning buzz ensues.... otherwise, I might have a problem looking at this wonderful, sounding dish!
I'm telling you what man, it is a sight to behold when your server brings this out to you after an all-nighter. It's magic, like puppies. :o3
I'll have to hit that place the next time I'm out there.... the more I think about it, the hungrier I get! ;)
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 27th, 2009, 1:59 pm

So I'm hungover off my ass again. Why do I keep doing this to myself?!?
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 27th, 2009, 7:00 pm

cl15876 wrote:
Miles wrote:John Wayne Special from "Eat at Joe's" in Redondo Beach always hits the spot too.
Two eggs over medium, with cheese, on home fries and a tortilla, smothered in Spanish sauce and surrounded with sausage. Throw in a few bloody mary's and you'll cure any hangover. :-bd
Image]
I'm thinking some extra strength Bloody Mary's (yumm, more Vodka and some tomato juice for coloring) = hangover cure for sure, followed by this delicious morsel after the morning buzz ensues.... otherwise, I might have a problem looking at this wonderful, sounding dish!
And I thought you were worried about your heart several months ago :oops: :roll: ;) .
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
Miles
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by Miles » April 28th, 2009, 4:25 pm

devildeac wrote:And I thought you were worried about your heart several months ago :oops: :roll: ;) .
LOL. Welllll, I don't really indulge all that often. I did make a trip to Bojangles when I was back in Charlotte though. But I only had a sausage, egg & cheese biscuits with Bo'rounds.
sMiles
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » April 28th, 2009, 4:38 pm

Miles wrote:
devildeac wrote:And I thought you were worried about your heart several months ago :oops: :roll: ;) .
LOL. Welllll, I don't really indulge all that often. I did make a trip to Bojangles when I was back in Charlotte though. But I only had a sausage, egg & cheese biscuits with Bo'rounds.
I <3 Bo'rounds. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
I worship the Blue Devil!
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » April 28th, 2009, 4:58 pm

TillyGalore wrote:
Miles wrote:
I <3 Bo'rounds. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
I <3 Bo'rounds, too!

They're one of the many reasons I'm so happy to be living back home in North Carolina.

Glad to see you got to indulge at Bojangles during your weekend trip, 2535 Miles.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith