Anyone going to the tarhole game in Kenan?

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Anyone going to the tarhole game in Kenan?

Post by CameronBornAndBred » October 4th, 2009, 7:32 am

I'm gonna take a break and skip the State game; I'll enjoy that win from the comforts of home. I am going to go the the unc game so I can be there to see us finally take possession of the victory bell. I'm getting tickets for my dad and I, but if anyone else is going and hasn't gotten tickets let me know. If we buy them at once the seats will be together. I have no idea where the seats will be, but they are still on sale at goduke.com.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Anyone going to the tarhole game in Kenan?

Post by Very Duke Blue » October 4th, 2009, 10:15 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:I'm gonna take a break and skip the State game; I'll enjoy that win from the comforts of home. I am going to go the the unc game so I can be there to see us finally take possession of the victory bell. I'm getting tickets for my dad and I, but if anyone else is going and hasn't gotten tickets let me know. If we buy them at once the seats will be together. I have no idea where the seats will be, but they are still on sale at goduke.com.
We will miss you @ the State game. Won't be the same with your absents. As far as the unc game, no, hubby & I NEVER GO THERE unless we are hogtied and gagged!!!! :D Be very careful while you'r there. If I remember correctly, the place if full of :poo: :poo: heads.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Anyone going to the tarhole game in Kenan?

Post by devildeac » October 4th, 2009, 11:32 am

Very Duke Blue wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:I'm gonna take a break and skip the State game; I'll enjoy that win from the comforts of home. I am going to go the the unc game so I can be there to see us finally take possession of the victory bell. I'm getting tickets for my dad and I, but if anyone else is going and hasn't gotten tickets let me know. If we buy them at once the seats will be together. I have no idea where the seats will be, but they are still on sale at goduke.com.
We will miss you @ the State game. Won't be the same with your absents. As far as the unc game, no, hubby & I NEVER GO THERE unless we are hogtied and gagged!!!! :D Be very careful while you'r there. If I remember correctly, the place if full of :poo: :poo: heads.
:)) =))
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.