LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by TillyGalore » September 30th, 2009, 8:14 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:I'm trying to convince sweetie pie to lop off over a foot of my hair. And I'm charging my camera battery so I make sure I have a record of it before it's gone. It will still be long enough for a pony tail...drives me batty if I can't tie my hair up, and wearing it short makes me incredibly uncomfortable. But, fighting dreadlocks constantly is a pain in the ass...so snip snip.
Meh! Do what I did. Perm your hair. :)) :)) :))
I worship the Blue Devil!
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » September 30th, 2009, 8:17 pm

TillyGalore wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:I'm trying to convince sweetie pie to lop off over a foot of my hair. And I'm charging my camera battery so I make sure I have a record of it before it's gone. It will still be long enough for a pony tail...drives me batty if I can't tie my hair up, and wearing it short makes me incredibly uncomfortable. But, fighting dreadlocks constantly is a pain in the ass...so snip snip.
Meh! Do what I did. Perm your hair. :)) :)) :))
If I permed my hair, with my natural curls, I'd make little orphan annie jealous.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » September 30th, 2009, 8:19 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:If I permed my hair, with my natural curls, I'd make little orphan annie jealous.
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
I worship the Blue Devil!
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » September 30th, 2009, 8:20 pm

Have you considered a donation to Locks of Love? Sounds like you might be able get enough to help them.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » September 30th, 2009, 8:22 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:Oh, and are we still waiting for a tweet?
What's a tweet? =))
It's what you give if you don't want a twick.
:)) :)) =)) =))
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » September 30th, 2009, 8:36 pm

wilson wrote:
Have you considered a donation to Locks of Love? Sounds like you might be able get enough to help them.
I've always promised they would get my hair. I'm saving it.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » September 30th, 2009, 8:53 pm

wilson wrote:
I've always promised they would get my hair. I'm saving it.
hair2.jpg
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » September 30th, 2009, 9:23 pm

CellR wrote:
Very Duke Blue wrote:
windsor wrote:A little late to the party, but big time shin kicks (while wearing boots with a very pointy toe)... oh gee darn I might miss the shins and aim higher.

We don't have any shin kickin' smilies...so these will have to do

:fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight:

Dito!! The man is :twisted:

And this is my post 200...Maybe there's hope for me yet!! :Clap:
Woohoo! Only a few more to catch up with DD. :D :D :D
=)) =)) =)) =)) =))
Rolvix
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Rolvix » September 30th, 2009, 9:31 pm

hair2.jpg
Nice!
Now let's see a picture of you. :D
Class of 2014
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » September 30th, 2009, 9:56 pm

CellR wrote:
The attachment hair2.jpg is no longer available
Nice!
Now let's see a picture of you. :D
gcpic.jpg
gcpic.jpg (19.42 KiB) Viewed 152 times
Didn't specify when..this is from last year.
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » September 30th, 2009, 11:18 pm

I'm getting a new tattoo on Friday.
Bostondevil

Post by Bostondevil » September 30th, 2009, 11:59 pm

wilson wrote:I'm getting a new tattoo on Friday.
How many do you have already?
The time is out of joint, O cursed spite!
Turk
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by Turk » October 1st, 2009, 12:03 am

OK, I'll take the bait. What kind of tattoo are you getting and why? Being a geezer, I don't get the whole tattoo thing at all. "It's a great way to express my individuality - everybody is doing it." If any a you young'uns care to explain, I'd appreciate the edumification...
"The idea is that you are better today than you were yesterday."
Bostondevil

Post by Bostondevil » October 1st, 2009, 12:15 am

I'm kinda glad now that when I wanted to get a tatoo, they were illegal in the state where I lived at the time. I tried again after I moved to Massachusetts. Still illegal. The closest legit tattoo parlor was in Old Orchard Beach Maine. I decided against making the drive. By the time tattoo parlors became legal in Massachusetts, I didn't want one anymore. Whew. Although I'm perfectly fine with wilson having one, or two, maybe three.
Bostondevil

Post by Bostondevil » October 1st, 2009, 12:33 am

OK, so I have these two Facebook friends, not anybody who posts here. She is always posting about her great boyfriend. He is always posting about his wonderful girlfriend. They used to date each other. They don't anymore. It all kind of makes me feel weird, not enough to unfriend them, but weird nonetheless. I started to wonder if they were both trying to get back at the other one so I just checked. They aren't friends with each other. Hmmmm. I know, none of you cares, but I had to talk about it somewhere and if you can't talk about it in the LTE where can you talk about it?
Turk

Post by Turk » October 1st, 2009, 12:43 am

Anyone subscribe to the theory that Facebook causes more problems than it solves?
"The idea is that you are better today than you were yesterday."
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » October 1st, 2009, 1:13 am

Bostondevil wrote:OK, so I have these two Facebook friends, not anybody who posts here. She is always posting about her great boyfriend. He is always posting about his wonderful girlfriend. They used to date each other. They don't anymore. It all kind of makes me feel weird, not enough to unfriend them, but weird nonetheless. I started to wonder if they were both trying to get back at the other one so I just checked. They aren't friends with each other. Hmmmm. I know, none of you cares, but I had to talk about it somewhere and if you can't talk about it in the LTE where can you talk about it?
Since this followed your tattoo post, do your two friends who are no longer dating each other have tats of each others' names (or similar) on their bodies? Inquiring minds want to know.

For the record, I have no tattoos and don't endorse anyone else getting them. They make no sense to me and I don't find them attractive on men or women. I have friends of both sexes who do have them and I don't begrudge nor belittle them for the tats, because that's their business. Thank goodness my daughter never saw the sense in them either! :)
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 1st, 2009, 2:40 am

Turk wrote:OK, I'll take the bait. What kind of tattoo are you getting and why? Being a geezer, I don't get the whole tattoo thing at all. "It's a great way to express my individuality - everybody is doing it." If any a you young'uns care to explain, I'd appreciate the edumification...

Yeah, I don't get it either.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 1st, 2009, 2:43 am

Bostondevil wrote:I'm kinda glad now that when I wanted to get a tatoo, they were illegal in the state where I lived at the time. I tried again after I moved to Massachusetts. Still illegal.

Are you kidding? Seriously?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Tattoos illegal? Holy shit. Don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of tattoos and really wish the fad would die but how the hell could they possibly be illegal? That is just fucking insane!!!!!
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » October 1st, 2009, 6:30 am

Bostondevil wrote:OK, so I have these two Facebook friends, not anybody who posts here. She is always posting about her great boyfriend. He is always posting about his wonderful girlfriend. They used to date each other. They don't anymore. It all kind of makes me feel weird, not enough to unfriend them, but weird nonetheless. I started to wonder if they were both trying to get back at the other one so I just checked. They aren't friends with each other. Hmmmm. I know, none of you cares, but I had to talk about it somewhere and if you can't talk about it in the LTE where can you talk about it?
I wonder what would happen if you talked about it on Facebook... #-o :-? ;)
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.