Brunchgate 9-26 edition

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Brunchgate 9-26 edition

Post by Very Duke Blue » September 20th, 2009, 6:11 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:I'm bringing the 1/4 pound hot dogs that no one but me and CB&B had last time. They've been in the freezer since I got home so they are still good! I'll also have another case of Bud Light :D
Wrong. I had one. So did Bud. Very good.
And there was very little hot dog chili left over, I just assumed it was put on the hot dogs. Who knows. Please, bring them at Brunchgates. I love hot dogs.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » September 20th, 2009, 6:46 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:
Very Duke Blue wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:I'm bringing the 1/4 pound hot dogs that no one but me and CB&B had last time. They've been in the freezer since I got home so they are still good! I'll also have another case of Bud Light :D
Wrong. I had one. So did Bud. Very good.
And there was very little hot dog chili left over, I just assumed it was put on the hot dogs. Who knows. Please, bring them at Brunchgates. I love hot dogs.
Your chile was very well received, and eaten, on hot dogs at Tillygate! It'll go great on the ones I'll bring next week. Oh, wait, you won't be there :( I'll bring 'em again for the VT game.
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » September 20th, 2009, 9:00 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Time to look forward to the next game...who's coming? Who's bringing what? I was all fired up to smoke some barbecue for Tilly's party, and still am, so that's what I'll be bringing to the NCCU game. Since it's a late game, I might bring my smoker and do it onsite game day. I'll decide on that this week.
This makes me sad!!!! :(( :(( :(( :(( I want to experience the smells and taste of fresh BBQ!!!!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 20th, 2009, 9:02 pm

DukePA wrote:I'll bring chips and salsa. I'm saving mimosas for games with earlier start times. GO DUKE!!
This makes me happy!!!!! :D :D :D :D That would be October 3rd when VA Tech comes to town to LOSE!!!! GO DUKE!!!! I'll be there!!!! B-)
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » September 20th, 2009, 9:08 pm

cl15876 wrote:
DukePA wrote:I'll bring chips and salsa. I'm saving mimosas for games with earlier start times. GO DUKE!!
This makes me happy!!!!! :D :D :D :D That would be October 3rd when VA Tech comes to town to LOSE!!!! GO DUKE!!!! I'll be there!!!! B-)
Gametime is still listed as TBA. Do you know something I/we don't? I'm hoping for a late start time - I'm supposed to be in a golf tournament in the morning (to early afternoon).

Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » September 20th, 2009, 9:17 pm

All this talk about Sat. Brunchgate coming up. Man, I hate I'm going to miss it. We should be there for the next one. :)
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » September 20th, 2009, 9:21 pm

From a little ticket exchanging we've been doing in PM's, it looks like CellR and some family members will be making an appearance. :D
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » September 20th, 2009, 9:22 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:From a little ticket exchanging we've been doing in PM's, it looks like CellR and some family members will be making an appearance. :D
All the Shelton tix are going to be used!!
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » September 20th, 2009, 9:39 pm

DukePA wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:From a little ticket exchanging we've been doing in PM's, it looks like CellR and some family members will be making an appearance. :D
This makes me happy. I hate for our tix to go unused. CellR and family, have a great time. :) :) :)
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 20th, 2009, 9:46 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
Gametime is still listed as TBA. Do you know something I/we don't? I'm hoping for a late start time - I'm supposed to be in a golf tournament in the morning (to early afternoon).
hmmm.... I got word this was an afternoon game from previous schedules! Why it's TBA, :-??, but all I can say is some schedule I've seen previously shows this as an early game rather than a 1900 or 7pm game. Will post the link if I can find it.
Devil in the Blue Dress
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Devil in the Blue Dress » September 20th, 2009, 10:16 pm

cl15876 wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
hmmm.... I got word this was an afternoon game from previous schedules! Why it's TBA, :-??, but all I can say is some schedule I've seen previously shows this as an early game rather than a 1900 or 7pm game. Will post the link if I can find it.
WRAL Sportsfan has sent out an email which shows a 7:05P kickoff time for Va Tech and the next three games after that, but the times given are probably off base. The ACC will announce the kickoff time for Oct. 3 around mid day tomorrow.
DukePA

Post by DukePA » September 20th, 2009, 10:28 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:
DukePA wrote:
This makes me happy. I hate for our tix to go unused. CellR and family, have a great time. :) :) :)
Sylvie, my friend who just graduated from Duke PA school, and her family are using the rest. Sylvie and Kevin have 3 adorable, hilarious little kids. I informed her that we will complete the Duke fan indoctrination and brainwashing of the kids at Brunchgate! She's completely okay with it :)
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 20th, 2009, 10:58 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Very Duke Blue wrote:
Very Duke Blue wrote:"quote="OZZIE4DUKE""I'm bringing the 1/4 pound hot dogs that no one but me and CB&B had last time. They've been in the freezer since I got home so they are still good! I'll also have another case of Bud Light :D
Wrong. I had one. So did Bud. Very good."/quote"

Your chile was very well received, and eaten, on hot dogs at Tillygate! It'll go great on the ones I'll bring next week. Oh, wait, you won't be there :( I'll bring 'em again for the VT game.
VDB - IF you recall, I was LOVING THAT CHILI and you gave me the SECRET!!!! Did you have 1 of my Tini's,.... Ahem, I think ya did! So you get a mulligan!!! :D ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ God Bless YOU!!! It was AWESOME and I pushed the HOT Dogs with that wonderful chili!!!!!! I can't wait to try it out.... I've never been able to accomplish that!!!! YOU ARE MY HERO!!! :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » September 20th, 2009, 11:41 pm

:D :ymapplause:
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » September 21st, 2009, 8:00 am

CBON, I'm glad you enjoyed the chili. I'll make & bring chili Brunchgate after next.

So happy all the tix will be used!
Rolvix

Post by Rolvix » September 21st, 2009, 2:16 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:
DukePA wrote:
We willl! Thanks you.
I can't wait to meet all of you :D
Hopefully I'll be able to stop by before every game next year. :)) :D :D :D *cross fingers*
Class of 2014
August West
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by August West » September 21st, 2009, 3:09 pm

GoDuke.com has listed the Va Tech game as a noon start. Time to get some "bloody mary" mix. Looks like Ozzie's golf may have to wait. AW.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » September 21st, 2009, 3:36 pm

August West wrote:GoDuke.com has listed the Va Tech game as a noon start. Time to get some "bloody mary" mix. Looks like Ozzie's golf may have to wait. AW.
Damn damn damn damn damn. :Boo: :Boo: :Boo: :Boo: :Boo: :Boo:

devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » September 21st, 2009, 4:32 pm

August West wrote:GoDuke.com has listed the Va Tech game as a noon start. Time to get some "bloody mary" mix. Looks like Ozzie's golf may have to wait. AW.
You're an informative one. Cruel, but informative. :( ;)
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 21st, 2009, 7:39 pm

Thank You August West for that confirmation! I couldn't remember where I saw it, but was 99.99999% sure it was an early game! :Clap: :-bd