I wonder what this thread's for..

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Re: I wonder what this thread's for..

Post by bjornolf » April 21st, 2009, 11:24 am

I bet the guys around here would LOVE a picture of you in the tennis uniform without the broken foot and the big t-shirt. ;) Of course, then colchar might start swingin'. :ymbringiton: b-(

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 21st, 2009, 11:26 am

bjornolf wrote:I bet the guys around here would LOVE a picture of you in the tennis uniform without the broken foot and the big t-shirt. ;) Of course, then colchar might start swingin'. :ymbringiton: b-(

Nah, I'd actually be fine with it because, as Jeff Healey said "All you fellows, you can look all you like, but this girl you see, she's leavin' here with me tonight"
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
WindsorsDaughter
PWing as a hobby
PWing as a hobby

Post by WindsorsDaughter » April 21st, 2009, 3:08 pm

Phew there is a lot to answer.

I can get a close up of the tattoo at anytime since well it is attached to me. It is old though and I never went to get it touched up. But I will see what I can do.

As for tennis I haven't played since that incident even though I have a brace now. Actually I am trying to get in with the special olympic's here to teach them tennis and be a volunteer for them this year.

My rats make amazing pets. They come when I call, the give kisses, they snuggle, they know their names..and they know me (you can ask my mama bout that one). They are amazing pets, their only con is they need a lot of affection and if you can't give them that than it breaks their little hearts. But they are sweet. Your bunny sounds evil, no offense. I wanted a dwarf bunny for awhile, now I want a lion bunny I don't know their real names but they are extremely fluffy. I have had mice, hamsters, gerbils, ducks, dogs, and rats. Aside from the dogs of course the rats are my favorite followed by the ducks.
Teach your children ABC's-Anyone But Carolina
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 21st, 2009, 3:15 pm

WindsorsDaughter wrote: My rats make amazing pets. They come when I call, the give kisses, they snuggle, they know their names..and they know me (you can ask my mama bout that one). They are amazing pets, their only con is they need a lot of affection and if you can't give them that than it breaks their little hearts. But they are sweet.

I had one when I was a teenager. Can't even remember its name now but it was sweet.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
WindsorsDaughter
PWing as a hobby
PWing as a hobby

Post by WindsorsDaughter » April 21st, 2009, 4:03 pm

colchar wrote:
WindsorsDaughter wrote: My rats make amazing pets. They come when I call, the give kisses, they snuggle, they know their names..and they know me (you can ask my mama bout that one). They are amazing pets, their only con is they need a lot of affection and if you can't give them that than it breaks their little hearts. But they are sweet.

I had one when I was a teenager. Can't even remember its name now but it was sweet.
I have had Rafiki (the first), Rafiki (the send), Abby (short for Abo from Aladdin), Kiera (a lion king character she is currently sick and bottle fed every day), Nala (lion king character), Missy (short for a fairy's name in some Disney movie),and Hope. :)
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » April 21st, 2009, 6:20 pm

WindsorsDaughter wrote: My rats make amazing pets. They come when I call, the give kisses,
Hmmmm. You kiss goats and rats. And Colchar is probably next. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 21st, 2009, 6:33 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
WindsorsDaughter wrote: My rats make amazing pets. They come when I call, the give kisses,
Hmmmm. You kiss goats and rats. And Colchar is probably next. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd

She'll really be taking a step down at that point eh?
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
Shammrog
Full Time Student at PWing school

Post by Shammrog » April 21st, 2009, 7:35 pm

colchar wrote:
She'll really be taking a step down at that point eh?
Yes, she'll be kissing one of them DAGGUM' FORNER RATS!!!

No matter - I am still rooting for you!
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 21st, 2009, 8:02 pm

Shammrog wrote: I am still rooting for you!

It's always easiest to root for the winning team eh?
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » April 21st, 2009, 8:26 pm

colchar wrote:

Well Colchar, the winning team has alot to be left to be desired .....comparatively speaking! I don't know about any of ya' all, but affection is a VERY VERRRRY GOOD THANG, but I never been compared to a Rat or a Goat .....

Hmm....
Rat .vs. Colchar, Rat .vs. Colchar, Rat .vs. Colchar, ....., Rat .vs. Colchar, OR

Goat .vs. Colchar, Goat .vs. Colchar, Goat .vs. Colchar, ....., Goat .vs. Colchar

.... I can BAAAAA with the best of them, Rats make me feel icky (just like bugs), but walking in your shoes, I'd be a bit concerned ................. :-D
WindsorsDaughter
PWing as a hobby
PWing as a hobby

Post by WindsorsDaughter » April 21st, 2009, 8:56 pm

Hahahha
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 21st, 2009, 9:40 pm

cl15876 wrote:
Well Colchar, the winning team has alot to be left to be desired .....comparatively speaking! I don't know about any of ya' all, but affection is a VERY VERRRRY GOOD THANG, but I never been compared to a Rat or a Goat .....

Hmm....
Rat .vs. Colchar, Rat .vs. Colchar, Rat .vs. Colchar, ....., Rat .vs. Colchar, OR

Goat .vs. Colchar, Goat .vs. Colchar, Goat .vs. Colchar, ....., Goat .vs. Colchar

.... I can BAAAAA with the best of them, Rats make me feel icky (just like bugs), but walking in your shoes, I'd be a bit concerned ................. :-D

But it wasn't the lovely lady herself who compared me to those so, since her opinion is the only one that matters, I think I'm still good.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
WindsorsDaughter
PWing as a hobby
PWing as a hobby

Post by WindsorsDaughter » April 21st, 2009, 11:57 pm

colchar wrote:

But it wasn't the lovely lady herself who compared me to those so, since her opinion is the only one that matters, I think I'm still good.
And I would never say that
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 22nd, 2009, 12:40 am

WindsorsDaughter wrote:
And I would never say that

My roommate does it for you. Jackass (him).
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » April 22nd, 2009, 5:25 am

colchar wrote:

Yes. That's why I am a Duke fan. :D
WindsorsDaughter
PWing as a hobby
PWing as a hobby

Post by WindsorsDaughter » April 22nd, 2009, 12:04 pm

Shammrog wrote:
colchar wrote:

Yes. That's why I am a Duke fan. :D
hahaha :))