I wonder what this thread's for..

Post by WindsorsDaughter » April 20th, 2009, 11:39 pm

Teach your children ABC's-Anyone But Carolina
colchar
PWing School Professor

Re: I wonder what this thread's for..

Post by colchar » April 20th, 2009, 11:41 pm

Oh sweet Jesus.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
WindsorsDaughter
PWing as a hobby
PWing as a hobby

Post by WindsorsDaughter » April 20th, 2009, 11:42 pm

colchar wrote:Oh sweet Jesus.

Is that bad? Did it work
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 20th, 2009, 11:51 pm

WindsorsDaughter wrote:
colchar wrote:Oh sweet Jesus.

Is that bad? Did it work

It worked. And no, trust me, "Oh sweet Jesus" is definitely good.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
WindsorsDaughter
PWing as a hobby
PWing as a hobby

Post by WindsorsDaughter » April 20th, 2009, 11:53 pm

colchar wrote:

Ohh lol. I keep adding more cause I am a dork and find pictures that make me laugh. Like me riding a mechanical bull and feeding a Giraffe
EarlJam
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by EarlJam » April 21st, 2009, 12:49 am

WindsorsDaughter wrote:
colchar wrote:

Ohh lol. I keep adding more cause I am a dork and find pictures that make me laugh. Like me riding a mechanical bull and feeding a Giraffe

OH wm;lak;dlifa!;ldkjf

???

holy. Okay.

-EJ
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
WindsorsDaughter
PWing as a hobby
PWing as a hobby

Post by WindsorsDaughter » April 21st, 2009, 12:51 am

EarlJam wrote: OH wm;lak;dlifa!;ldkjf

???

holy. Okay.

-EJ

I was really nervous when I saw you posted on this after reading your poems about me..but I guess not understand what that ^^ means might be better lol.
EarlJam

Post by EarlJam » April 21st, 2009, 1:06 am

WindsorsDaughter wrote:
EarlJam wrote: OH wm;lak;dlifa!;ldkjf

???

holy. Okay.

-EJ

I was really nervous when I saw you posted on this after reading your poems about me..but I guess not understand what that ^^ means might be better lol.
You MUST understand that I wrote those poems thinking you (or the name used) was an ex-girlfriend of Shamm's. I would have never written such material knowing you were Windsor's daughter. I respect women too much for that.

-EJ
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
Shammrog
Full Time Student at PWing school
Full Time Student at PWing school

Post by Shammrog » April 21st, 2009, 5:44 am

OH MY GOD!

1. Windsorsdaughter - thank you!
2. Earljam, none of my ex-girlfriends are nearly as hot as Windsorsdaughter. You should have known better!

Oh, my God...
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » April 21st, 2009, 7:28 am

Okay all you morons, apple is NOT hot. She's GORGEOUS! I think we need to see a mother/daughter shot together, just to see if the apple really falls THAT close to the tree. ;) You should pay for college by modeling. Seriously. Forget serving. A couple of good ad campaigns and you'd be set for the rest of your education. You can borrow my Katie for one of your shoots. The two of you together could sell ice cubes in Alaska. :-bd

Thanks for putting up the pictures. The only criticism I'd have is that you need to rotate the one. ;) I almost broke my laptop trying to turn it on its side. :((

Your photographer is very talented. She knows how to use all her elements, and she knows her subject matter very well.

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » April 21st, 2009, 7:29 am

Oh, and what is that tattoo of? I couldn't quite pick it out. Any other tattoos? Piercings?

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 21st, 2009, 7:49 am

All clear.

360 joules

BZZZTTT!
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
WindsorsDaughter
PWing as a hobby
PWing as a hobby

Post by WindsorsDaughter » April 21st, 2009, 8:02 am

Haha
EJ- No worries I understand all is good.

The tattoo is an angel at a desk writing a letter to her friends and above her it says, 'Dear God I miss my friends'. She also has a tear coming down her cheek. I got it for my 18th birthday as a memorial tattoo for my best friend who died when we were 16 and a couple more that followed (and continue to follow).

As for piercings and tattoos, I have my belly button haha thats about as rebellious as I go.

And modeling- I could never be a model I am far too short I stand at 5 ft 2 and thats more than a foot shorter than the average height. My friend who does the pictures is very good at what she does yes, she has a good eye. Oh an for the picture thats crooked.. I would have just turned my head lol
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » April 21st, 2009, 8:21 am

bjornolf wrote:Okay all you morons, apple is NOT hot. She's GORGEOUS! I think we need to see a mother/daughter shot together, just to see if the apple really falls THAT close to the tree. ;)
%%-
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away I might have given her a run for her money...but the tree is 50 (not old - if you're at tree) at her age I was rail thin (I'm taller at 5' 6" - back in the day I was about 110).
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » April 21st, 2009, 8:30 am

WindsorsDaughter wrote:Haha
EJ- No worries I understand all is good.

The tattoo is an angel at a desk writing a letter to her friends and above her it says, 'Dear God I miss my friends'. She also has a tear coming down her cheek. I got it for my 18th birthday as a memorial tattoo for my best friend who died when we were 16 and a couple more that followed (and continue to follow).

As for piercings and tattoos, I have my belly button haha thats about as rebellious as I go.

And modeling- I could never be a model I am far too short I stand at 5 ft 2 and thats more than a foot shorter than the average height. My friend who does the pictures is very good at what she does yes, she has a good eye. Oh an for the picture thats crooked.. I would have just turned my head lol
I didn't mean supermodel on a runway (I wouldn't wish that life on ANYBODY), I just meant doing some ads in magazines and whatnot. There are plenty of models that do lucrative ads that are shorter than you. 5'2" is not THAT short. Tila Tequila, the media whore of all media whores, is well UNDER 5'0". My mother, who was barely 5'0" at the time (eventually got to 5'2"), had her debutante picture taken by a photographer who freelanced for Playboy back in the day. He gave her his card and invited her to the mansion for a shoot. She was too prim for that, but she definitely had the goods back in the day. I'm certainly not saying you should do THAT (though you definitely have the looks for it), but I definitely think you could get a contract that could pay for your education.

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » April 21st, 2009, 8:34 am

windsor wrote:
bjornolf wrote:Okay all you morons, apple is NOT hot. She's GORGEOUS! I think we need to see a mother/daughter shot together, just to see if the apple really falls THAT close to the tree. ;)
%%-
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away I might have given her a run for her money...but the tree is 50 (not old - if you're at tree) at her age I was rail thin (I'm taller at 5' 6" - back in the day I was about 110).
Ah! You're a younger woman! ;)

As for the pictures of Apple, all I can say is woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! :-!
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » April 21st, 2009, 8:35 am

I love your rat, by the way. We have a bunny rabbit. He's old and crotchety. Well, he's always been crotchety. He's the only rabbit I've ever seen that will attack you with his claws, and he growls. Who ever heard of a rabbit who growls? It's like seeing a cute little baby who curses like a sailor. What's up with that?

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » April 21st, 2009, 8:36 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:As for the pictures of Apple, all I can say is woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! :-!
Tina Turner's over 50, and she looks INCREDIBLE.

As for the pictures, we need an emoticon of a wolf howling, like you used to see in the cartoons when there was a hot girl.

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » April 21st, 2009, 9:38 am

WindsorsDaughter wrote:The tattoo is an angel at a desk writing a letter to her friends and above her it says, 'Dear God I miss my friends'. She also has a tear coming down her cheek. I got it for my 18th birthday as a memorial tattoo for my best friend who died when we were 16 and a couple more that followed (and continue to follow).
I'm sorry, continue to follow? Are your friends just dropping like flies? That's so sad. The message of your tattoo is so sweet. I have a friend with something similar. I wrote about it in the tattoo thread, if you're interested. Her's is a tribute to her mom.

Is there any way you could get your friend to do a closeup of the tattoo and put it on the flickr page? I'd be fascinated to see a good shot of it.

Thanks.
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » April 21st, 2009, 9:59 am

Hey, WD, do you play piano, or was that just for the picture? I love playing, myself. Do you play any other instruments?

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...