Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Re: Yea, I'm finally back on CTN

Post by DukePA » August 26th, 2009, 10:36 am

devildeac wrote:
DukePA wrote:Just so ya'll know, mom is almost seventy years old and doesn't give a shit about spelling or editing, but will happily drink a beer with ya!! Besides, she'll bring her famous baked beans to Brunchgate if we're nice :D
A good beer or a "canoe" beer? :roll: :))

Baked beans are a GREAT idea to go with TNTDevil's brisket!
Mich Ultra helps mom keep that girly figure, but she does enjoy a real beer on occasion.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » August 26th, 2009, 1:52 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Hey! good to see you VDB! (Had to look up who you were ;) !) As one 70-year-old to another, I think they should definitely cut us some slack when it comes to all things computerish, don't you, "Dahlin'"? We've earned the right to spell anything any way we like! Hoping to actually meet you soon!
Love, Ima
I agree Ima. But hey, it doesn't really matter. I (and I bet you) do what I want to. I am going to get onto Wilson, In the "What you like best about CTN",thread, he mentioned using a red pen to make spelling corrections. I feel slighted. He did no use red on my error.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » August 26th, 2009, 1:55 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:
Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Hey! good to see you VDB! (Had to look up who you were ;) !) As one 70-year-old to another, I think they should definitely cut us some slack when it comes to all things computerish, don't you, "Dahlin'"? We've earned the right to spell anything any way we like! Hoping to actually meet you soon!
Love, Ima
I agree Ima. But hey, it doesn't really matter. I (and I bet you) do what I want to. I am going to get onto Wilson, In the "What you like best about CTN",thread, he mentioned using a red pen to make spelling corrections. I feel slighted. He did no use red on my error.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let me help. :))
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » August 26th, 2009, 1:58 pm

Lavabe wrote:
DukePA wrote:Just so ya'll know, mom is almost seventy years old and doesn't give a shit about spelling or editing, but will happily drink a beer with ya!! Besides, she'll bring her famous baked beans to Brunchgate if we're nice :D
Glad to see that Esmerelda's mom is back! \m/
Gads!!! Esmerelda is what DukePA named her car!! Does that make me the mother of a car? No wonder my shape is somewhat out of wack. :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
DukePA

Post by DukePA » August 26th, 2009, 2:02 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:
Lavabe wrote:
Glad to see that Esmerelda's mom is back! \m/
Gads!!! Esmerelda is what DukePA named her car!! Does that make me the mother of a car? No wonder my shape is somewhat out of wack. :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
No, Mom!! Ezmarellda is my alter ego. My Mini is named, "Fiona Tauiliili" :o
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » August 26th, 2009, 2:04 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
Very Duke Blue wrote:
Love, Ima
Let me help. :))
Thank you very much. I know I can always depend on you. ^:)^ ^:)^
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » August 26th, 2009, 2:19 pm

DukePA wrote: My Mini is named, "Fiona Tauiliili" :o
That is a great name for your car!
I worship the Blue Devil!
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » August 26th, 2009, 2:39 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:
Love, Ima

Do not fee slighted. I'm sure Wilson really did use a red pen on your error....he goes through a LOT of monitors :D
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » August 26th, 2009, 3:51 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote: Gads!!! Esmerelda is what DukePA named her car!! Does that make me the mother of a car? No wonder my shape is somewhat out of wack. :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Miles

Post by Miles » August 26th, 2009, 4:26 pm

DukePA wrote:
devildeac wrote:

Baked beans are a GREAT idea to go with TNTDevil's brisket!
Mich Ultra helps mom keep that girly figure, but she does enjoy a real beer on occasion.
May I suggest the Skinny Dip by New Belgium? It's quite delicious, even standing on it's own compared to non-light beers. :-)
sMiles
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » August 26th, 2009, 4:49 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
Very Duke Blue wrote: Gads!!! Esmerelda is what DukePA named her car!! Does that make me the mother of a car? No wonder my shape is somewhat out of wack. :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
I LOVE IT!! Where in the world do you come up with all this stuff? Yea, thats about the sIape I'm in.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » August 26th, 2009, 5:17 pm

Miles wrote:
DukePA wrote:

May I suggest the Skinny Dip by New Belgium? It's quite delicious, even standing on it's own compared to non-light beers. :-)
Bring some to a Brunchgate. I just did not want an entire 6er but I'll be happy to trade for a couple of those.

Please. :D
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » August 26th, 2009, 6:10 pm

Where might I find a Skinny Dip beer? Trader Joe's?