LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by CameronBornAndBred » August 20th, 2009, 11:58 pm

CathyCA wrote:I could have told him that in person as cl15876 is sitting on the couch beside me, but I preferred padding my post count.
I'd tell you to say hi for me, but I need to pad mine. Hi bunchanumbers!
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » August 20th, 2009, 11:58 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
CathyCA wrote:I could have told him that in person as cl15876 is sitting on the couch beside me, but I preferred padding my post count.
That's the way you stay in the top 10!
Actually, as soon as Sue gets back in posting form, I'll drop from the top ten.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » August 21st, 2009, 12:01 am

CathyCA wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
TillyGalore wrote:I have a cricket in the house. Wish one of the cats would track it down and deal with it.
Tilly when I was growing up, I used rubber bands and would see how far away I could get to shoot 'm! It is kind of fun, stun them then go in for the clicker!!!!! :D
When I was in junior high and high school, I wore braces. At times, my orthodontist had me wearing rubber bands. I learned how to shoot the rubber bands from my mouth across the classroom. Shooting those rubber bands was the ONLY good thing about wearing braces.
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) :D
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 21st, 2009, 12:06 am

=)) =)) =)) Normally, we aren't sitting right next to each other typing on computers and not talking, but this is funny! My lil sis has a big ARSSS HOUSE like the Playboy mansion, if you will, 5 or 6 of my houses could make up hers, and she called one night and said play me a game on the internet.... I said where is your husband, oh he is in the other room, I just IM'd to play a game but he won't respond.... First time I ever heard of IM'ing your significant other rather than just say "HEY, ALICEEEEEEEE........!!!!!" or whatever her name is..... new age kiddos!!!!! :roll:
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » August 21st, 2009, 12:07 am

cl15876 wrote:
=)) =)) =)) Normally, we aren't sitting right next to each other typing on computers and not talking, but this is funny! My lil sis has a big ARSSS HOUSE like the Playboy mansion, if you will, 5 or 6 of my houses could make up hers, and she called one night and said play me a game on the internet.... I said where is your husband, oh he is in the other room, I just IM'd to play a game but he won't respond.... First time I ever heard of IM'ing your significant other rather than just say "HEY, ALICEEEEEEEE........!!!!!" or whatever her name is..... new age kiddos!!!!! :roll:
Her house is not THAT big.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 21st, 2009, 12:15 am

CathyCA wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:"quote="CathyCA""I could have told him that in person as cl15876 is sitting on the couch beside me, but I preferred padding my post count."/quote"
Her house is not THAT big.
It is almost double my 3500/4500 sqft house! It's fricken big!!!!! You've seen it!!!!
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » August 21st, 2009, 12:57 am

Maybe I'll come visit y'all tomorrow. Bunchofnumbers can rip my DVD onto my jump drive and I can show you both my widget. Now before y'all get all bent out of shape, this is my new widget http://www.continentalpowerworx.com/residential
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » August 21st, 2009, 1:01 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Maybe I'll come visit y'all tomorrow. Bunchofnumbers can rip my DVD onto my jump drive and I can show you both my widget. Now before y'all get all bent out of shape, this is my new widget http://www.continentalpowerworx.com/residential
Interesting..I need to get up with you about that. I've got a number of clients that we are constantly having problems with and replacing equipment due to power issues that even localized heavy duty surge strips don't seem to help.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » August 21st, 2009, 5:44 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Another one...
"What are Smilies?
Smilies, or Emoticons, are small images which can be used to express a feeling using a short code, e.g. :) denotes happy, while :( denotes sad. The full list of emoticons can be seen in the posting form. Try not to overuse smilies, however, as they can quickly render a post unreadable and a moderator may edit them out or remove the post altogether. The board administrator may also have set a limit to the number of smilies you may use within a post."

Once again..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
I can't read the response. ;)
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » August 21st, 2009, 5:48 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:I was reading the FAQ for the first time. I found this little gem.
"What is my rank and how do I change it?
Ranks, which appear below your username, indicate the number of posts you have made or identify certain users, e.g. moderators and administrators. In general, you cannot directly change the wording of any board ranks as they are set by the board administrator. Please do not abuse the board by posting unnecessarily just to increase your rank. Most boards will not tolerate this and the moderator or administrator will simply lower your post count. "
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) :)) :)) :)) =)) =)) =)) =))
In the case of devildeac, I think he is posting just to maintain his rank. :D
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
Shammrog
Full Time Student at PWing school

Post by Shammrog » August 21st, 2009, 6:01 am

Sorry for neglecting my post-whoring.
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » August 21st, 2009, 6:01 am

HEY CHRIS - YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A BABE!!!
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » August 21st, 2009, 6:02 am

Oh, and Lavabe - I love lemurs. Really.
Shammrog

Now, please stop kicking my ass at Scrabble.
Shammrog

I am horny.
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » August 21st, 2009, 6:03 am

Shammrog wrote:I am horny.
Oh - QFE.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » August 21st, 2009, 6:04 am

It's Friday, and Shamm is posting.

Instead, he should be moving in his two SCRABBLE games with me. ;)
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » August 21st, 2009, 6:13 am

Lavabe wrote:It's Friday, and Shamm is posting.

Instead, he should be moving in his two SCRABBLE games with me. ;)
I am tired of the abuse.
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » August 21st, 2009, 6:14 am

I mean, I am starting to feel like Tina Turner.
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » August 21st, 2009, 6:17 am

In one of the games, I have had 2 or 3 bingo opportunities.