Idiots and morons and fools...OH MY

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

windsor
PWing School Professor

Idiots and morons and fools...OH MY

Post by windsor » April 17th, 2009, 11:35 am

I work with morons. They could not find their own assholes with a flashlight and a map.
Some smart ass know it all just kicked off a process against one of our Test data sets that is about to completely destroy the data integrity. She did not ask, she did not think. I am going down there to tear off her head and spit in her neck.

Rebuilding that data will take upwards of 14 hours. We were supposed to put a major patch in this weekend on that instance for final testing. It will not happen now.

~x( ~x( ~x( ~x(
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
DukeUsul
PWing School Assistant Professor
PWing School Assistant Professor

Re: Idiots and morons and fools...OH MY

Post by DukeUsul » April 17th, 2009, 11:38 am

windsor wrote:I work with morons. They could not find their own assholes with a flashlight and a map.
Some smart ass know it all just kicked off a process against one of our Test data sets that is about to completely destroy the data integrity. She did not ask, she did not think. I am going down there to tear off her head and spit in her neck.

Rebuilding that data will take upwards of 14 hours. We were supposed to put a major patch in this weekend on that instance for final testing. It will not happen now.

~x( ~x( ~x( ~x(
Can you restrict her permissions to do what she did? Or does that negate her ability to get other work done?
-- DukeUsul
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » April 17th, 2009, 11:48 am

DukeUsul wrote:
windsor wrote:I work with morons. They could not find their own assholes with a flashlight and a map.

~x( ~x( ~x( ~x(
Can you restrict her permissions to do what she did? Or does that negate her ability to get other work done?
I would if I could. Unfortantley it is what she does. Her boss and her bosses boss have already gotten an earful from me and several clicks up the ladder from me. She thinks she knows everything about everything but in reality needs the clue phone (dial 1-800-GET-CLUE).
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 17th, 2009, 11:51 am

~x( ~x( ~x( ~x(
Ooops, I thought this would be a thread about prior suitors for your daughter before Sham and colchar became, err, involved... :oops:
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
Shammrog
Full Time Student at PWing school
Full Time Student at PWing school

Post by Shammrog » April 17th, 2009, 11:59 am

devildeac wrote:

~x( ~x( ~x( ~x(
Ooops, I thought this would be a thread about prior suitors for your daughter before Sham and colchar became, err, involved... :oops:
I think it is abundantly self evident that I, and even colchar, are FAR superior to any of those...
DevilAlumna
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by DevilAlumna » April 17th, 2009, 12:03 pm

~x( ~x( ~x( ~x(
Argh. X( My sympathies indeed. Consider her shins well-kicked. :ymdevil: