Re: Trump Vs Biden --- The Election Thread

Post by ArkieDukie » December 27th, 2020, 8:02 am

CrazyNotCrazie wrote:
December 26th, 2020, 8:05 pm
Furniture wrote:
December 26th, 2020, 6:42 pm
dudog wrote:
December 26th, 2020, 2:22 pm
At last! Something I can agree with Trump on. "Fake President" INDEED!!! (Joe is President-Elect)

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 2606598144
That’s funny.

On another note I was listening to michael cohens pod cast today. He thinks Trump will set up a his own so called US government after January 20th called “Magastan”. Apparently he will be still getting US government briefings so he will be giving that info out to whoever he thinks he can benefit from when they visit him in the White House of the south Mar-a-Lago.
That is another scary thought....
At what point can he be cut off from getting these briefings? Is that a "professional courtesy" type thing or is there some kind of law requiring the new president to do so? Since Trump clearly showed no respect for any of the normal professional courtesies of the presidency, I think Biden could easily pull the plug on this one for Trump.
Seems like it wouldn’t be too difficult (or too unbelievable) to declare him a national security risk and cut off the reports.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » December 27th, 2020, 8:05 am

Furniture wrote:
December 26th, 2020, 6:42 pm
dudog wrote:
December 26th, 2020, 2:22 pm
At last! Something I can agree with Trump on. "Fake President" INDEED!!! (Joe is President-Elect)

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 2606598144
That’s funny.

On another note I was listening to michael cohens pod cast today. He thinks Trump will set up a his own so called US government after January 20th called “Magastan”. Apparently he will be still getting US government briefings so he will be giving that info out to whoever he thinks he can benefit from when they visit him in the White House of the south Mar-a-Lago.
That is another scary thought....
I always refer to the strongly pro-Trump portions of the country as Trumplandia. It would appeal very strongly to his ego. Aside from that, totally believable.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
dudog
Full Time Student at PWing school

Post by dudog » December 27th, 2020, 10:28 am

When you've lost Geraldo, you've lost the heart and soul of red 'merica. :)) :)) :))

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBorjTa

:fugly: :-@ :-j :jester: :obscene-tolietclaw:

(sorry, love those things)
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » December 30th, 2020, 10:47 am

Because all of his other lawsuits have worked so well, let's get SCOTUS to toss out the whole Wisconsin thing.
President Donald Trump on Tuesday asked the U.S. Supreme Court to reverse Wisconsin's high court, set aside the state's presidential election and allow Republicans who control the Legislature to decide how to cast the state's 10 electoral votes.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-asks-s ... 04507.html
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
dudog

Post by dudog » December 30th, 2020, 11:10 am

Where is everybody?

Since I can't post OY, I just had to share this somewhere. Is there no limit to his stupidity?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/trump ... li=BBnb7Kz
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » December 30th, 2020, 11:15 am

dudog wrote:
December 30th, 2020, 11:10 am
Where is everybody?

Since I can't post OY, I just had to share this somewhere. Is there no limit to his stupidity?

Looking forward to laughing without being worried that his insanity is going to further damage this country.
OPK
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by OPK » December 30th, 2020, 12:14 pm

dudog wrote:
Where is everybody?

They just want you to THINK he doesn’t exist.

Or maybe there’s a cancel culture joke in there somewhere.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » December 30th, 2020, 12:18 pm

Disgusting.
Missouri Republican Sen. Josh Hawley said Wednesday he will object when Congress counts the Electoral College votes next week, which will force lawmakers in both the House and Senate to vote on whether to accept the results of President-elect Joe Biden's victory.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/30/politics ... index.html

X( X( X(
dudog

Post by dudog » December 30th, 2020, 4:07 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
December 30th, 2020, 12:18 pm
Disgusting.
Missouri Republican Sen. Josh Hawley said Wednesday he will object when Congress counts the Electoral College votes next week, which will force lawmakers in both the House and Senate to vote on whether to accept the results of President-elect Joe Biden's victory.

X( X( X(
No CB&B, you're looking at this wrong. This is a good thing. Make these bastards vote and go on the record as being against democracy and elections.
CrazyNotCrazie

Post by CrazyNotCrazie » December 30th, 2020, 4:54 pm

dudog wrote:
December 30th, 2020, 4:07 pm
Disgusting.

X( X( X(
No CB&B, you're looking at this wrong. This is a good thing. Make these bastards vote and go on the record as being against democracy and elections.
Agreed. Assuming this does not work out for them (which I hope/think is safe to say), this is the last thing they want. They can let Pence take the fall for them (not that he is doing anything wrong) and move on.

Out of curiosity, I googled Hawley as I don't know as much as I should about him. The Trumpers seem to have embraced the concept of ignorance is bliss, dismissing the value of education, and their scary dumb behavior has reinforced this. Hawley has no excuse - Stanford undergrad, Yale Law, clerked for Roberts, worked for a while at a big DC firm, and his wife has a similar background.
dudog

Post by dudog » December 30th, 2020, 5:06 pm

CrazyNotCrazie wrote:
December 30th, 2020, 4:54 pm
dudog wrote:
Disgusting.

X( X( X(
Agreed. Assuming this does not work out for them (which I hope/think is safe to say), this is the last thing they want. They can let Pence take the fall for them (not that he is doing anything wrong) and move on.

Out of curiosity, I googled Hawley as I don't know as much as I should about him. The Trumpers seem to have embraced the concept of ignorance is bliss, dismissing the value of education, and their scary dumb behavior has reinforced this. Hawley has no excuse - Stanford undergrad, Yale Law, clerked for Roberts, worked for a while at a big DC firm, and his wife has a similar background.
More on this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz
OPK

Post by OPK » December 30th, 2020, 5:30 pm

Meanwhile, Trump is egging on a big protest in the streets of Washington the same day. This could be really ugly.

And the fat bastard doesn’t care a lick.
CrazyNotCrazie

Post by CrazyNotCrazie » December 30th, 2020, 5:45 pm

dudog wrote:
December 30th, 2020, 5:06 pm
CrazyNotCrazie wrote:
December 30th, 2020, 4:54 pm
dudog wrote:

More on this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz
I think a lot of Republicans wish they can take after Trump and skip the whole thing to go golfing.

It is particularly amazing that a lawyer who clerked at the Supreme Court is leading the charge on this. If it was Tommy Tuberville or someone similar, I would be less surprised. And this pseudo-mafioso loyalty test garbage that Trump is doing is ridiculous. But it just proves how many people in this country listen to and believe every word he says.

The best case scenario is that a number of Republicans reject Trump. Trump then backs a bunch of nutjob sycophants to oppose them in their primaries and the nutjobs win the primaries. The Democrats see what is happening and put up relatively moderate candidates who would be acceptable to anti-Trump Republicans (i.e. more like Biden than AOC). And the Dems sweep all of these Republicans out of Congress. Wake me up when this all happens...
Furniture
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by Furniture » December 30th, 2020, 7:25 pm

dudog wrote:
Where is everybody?

Reporting for duty dudog. How long is your suspension from OY?
If anyone ever tells you they are a stable genius. Get the hell out of there.
dudog

Post by dudog » December 30th, 2020, 7:51 pm

Furniture wrote:
December 30th, 2020, 7:25 pm
dudog wrote:
Where is everybody?

After the last infraction over my question, I am self-banning. That is, weaning myself off the site. Doing a 99% good job of avoiding the political thread, and about 80% elsewhere. The problem is, I really like interacting with a number of people over there. But I'm too old for some of the BS.
Furniture

Post by Furniture » December 30th, 2020, 7:55 pm

dudog wrote:
December 30th, 2020, 7:51 pm
Furniture wrote:
dudog wrote:
Where is everybody?

After the last infraction over my question, I am self-banning. That is, weaning myself off the site. Doing a 99% good job of avoiding the political thread, and about 80% elsewhere. The problem is, I really like interacting with a number of people over there. But I'm too old for some of the BS.
I am still holding my self ban too....
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » December 30th, 2020, 7:58 pm

Furniture wrote:
December 30th, 2020, 7:55 pm
dudog wrote:
Furniture wrote:

DJT will be feeling your pain when Twitter boots him the afternoon of the 20th.
Furniture

Post by Furniture » December 31st, 2020, 1:08 am

December 30th, 2020, 7:58 pm
Furniture wrote:
December 30th, 2020, 7:55 pm
dudog wrote:

DJT will be feeling your pain when Twitter boots him the afternoon of the 20th.
I am not feeling any pain. Most of the time or 99.9999% of the time nobody acknowledges your input on OY anyway.
When I feel like posting something that’s what I remind myself of.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » December 31st, 2020, 5:38 pm

Disgusting.

X( X( X(
This d-bag is one of my senators. I wrote him a long email this morning, voicing my objections to his actions. Used the word sedition. I’m sure I’ll get the same form letter back that I received when I expressed my displeasure at the rushed confirmation of Amy Coney Barrett.
-- Albert Einstein
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » December 31st, 2020, 5:49 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:
December 31st, 2020, 5:38 pm
This d-bag is one of my senators. I wrote him a long email this morning, voicing my objections to his actions. Used the word sedition. I’m sure I’ll get the same form letter back that I received when I expressed my displeasure at the rushed confirmation of Amy Coney Barrett.
Stick some cash in it, might get the form letter back with a real signature.