What are you cooking?

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Re: What are you cooking?

Post by CathyCA » May 30th, 2015, 9:55 pm

Dinner tonight was rotisserie chicken, green beans and sauteed mushrooms, accompanied by a glass of crisp refreshing water.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
Bob Green
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by Bob Green » December 31st, 2019, 2:47 pm

It’s New Year’s Eve so I’ve got a big pot of black eyed peas on the stove. The Christmas dinner leftover ham bone (with lots of meat) is also in the pot. :-BD
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » January 1st, 2020, 12:26 am

I'm for sure doing BEPs tomorrow. I've yet to figure out the rest of the meal. It's only the two of us, and Julie isn't a big BEP fan. (She's not even a small bep fan.) So they're mine. She had ham for lunch today, but I bet I can coax her into doing it two days in a row. (We went out to eat at a buffet, I was tempted to get a slab too.)
I know for certain though that one thing I'm doing she'll eat. Baked apples. Cored, and baked with brown sugar for an hour. Soooo good.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » January 9th, 2020, 9:23 am

I'm late posting this, my cousin and I made Cajun chicken gumbo for Christmas dinner in a 16 quart pot. It was too good. I have a lot in the freezer. I'm happy.