LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » June 9th, 2016, 11:03 pm

After a minor meltdown early today when I found the need to medicate with chocolate, I'm doing better and am back on the job. DukeRah is home and we're dealing. Lots of vibes going out to you folks coping with even more. Everybody hug somebody and then get outside to breathe fresh air and feel that warm sunshine. It'll do ya good!
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
shereec
PWing School Professor

Post by shereec » June 10th, 2016, 5:26 am

Bless your heart, Ima. :ymhug:
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » June 10th, 2016, 9:33 am

Yeah for DukeRah being home!

:violence-bowandarrow: to the microbes causing problems.
Life is good!
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » June 10th, 2016, 10:34 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:After a minor meltdown early today when I found the need to medicate with chocolate, I'm doing better and am back on the job. DukeRah is home and we're dealing. Lots of vibes going out to you folks coping with even more. Everybody hug somebody and then get outside to breathe fresh air and feel that warm sunshine. It'll do ya good!
Love, Ima
:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
Iron Duke #1471997.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » June 10th, 2016, 10:41 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:After a minor meltdown early today when I found the need to medicate with chocolate, I'm doing better and am back on the job. DukeRah is home and we're dealing. Lots of vibes going out to you folks coping with even more. Everybody hug somebody and then get outside to breathe fresh air and feel that warm sunshine. It'll do ya good!
Love, Ima
:chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob:
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » June 10th, 2016, 10:45 am

Love, Ima
Most excellent therapeutic choices, Ima :) Vibes on steroids still rolling in to all in need :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » June 10th, 2016, 12:40 pm

windsor wrote:
Love, Ima
:chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob: :chocolate: :Heartthrob:
Nothing does the trick like the combination of CTN vibes and chocolate. Things are going much better today!
thanks everybody!
Love, Ima
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » June 10th, 2016, 11:47 pm

Sending vibes to you and to DukeRah, Ima. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » June 10th, 2016, 11:48 pm

windsor wrote:One more Vibe request - WindsorsMother is having knee surgery next week (arthroscopic in an attempt to stave off a full replacement)

Mother will be 79 next month, and her knee has forced her to quit playing tennis 3x a week. She doesn't foresee going back to tennis, but walking without pain would be a nice plus.
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » June 10th, 2016, 11:51 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:Thank you for the prayers for Charlotte. The Caring Bridge update last night was that they will be bringing Charlotte home to spend as much time and make as many memories as possible in whatever time they have left. Please continue to pray and vibe for Charlotte, husband Jim, children Matthew and Elizabeth, and especially for her grandchildren - that they will have the strength and time to fill these last days with good memories.
Sending loads of prayers for Charlotte and her family. My heart goes out to them. :wizard: :wizard:
-- Albert Einstein
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » June 11th, 2016, 7:40 am

Prayers and vibes for Charlotte and her family. May she be able to enjoy her time with those she loves.
Iron Duke #1471997.
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » June 12th, 2016, 5:40 pm

I am so far behind on CTN and want to send super vibes & prayers to all in need! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » June 13th, 2016, 2:17 pm

Thank you for all the prayers and vibes for Charlotte. Her battle has ended. Please continue to keep her family in your thoughts. She leaves a big hole in a lot of lives.

And, in her honor, I will maintain the Charlotte position when thinking about Cancer, in all its forms and types. Sometimes, when I give it the one finger salute, it will not be done with my hand in my pocket. :D
Life is good!
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » June 13th, 2016, 4:35 pm

:ymhug: :wizard: :YMPRAY:

O:-)
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » June 13th, 2016, 10:38 pm

Thoughts and prayers for Charlotte's family.
shereec
PWing School Professor

Post by shereec » June 14th, 2016, 5:57 am

bjornolf wrote::ymhug: :wizard: :YMPRAY:

O:-)
Keeping Charlotte's family and loved ones in my thoughts.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » June 14th, 2016, 7:54 am

Golden State 3 Cleveland 2

Thursday night !!!!!!!!!
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » June 16th, 2016, 7:57 am

NBA game night!

#OrlandoStrong
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » June 16th, 2016, 11:08 am

Oh DinK! I'm certain you are all experiencing the saddest relief one can imagine. Close your eyes and feel our cyber hugs around your shoulders. Charlotte was lucky to have you in her life.
Love, Ima
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » June 16th, 2016, 2:15 pm

windsor wrote:One more Vibe request - WindsorsMother is having knee surgery next week (arthroscopic in an attempt to stave off a full replacement)

Mother will be 79 next month, and her knee has forced her to quit playing tennis 3x a week. She doesn't foresee going back to tennis, but walking without pain would be a nice plus.

My mother's knee surgery was Tuesday, and it went very well. Fixed a torn meniscus, cleaned up a bunch of arthritis, harvested and injected stem cells.

She had way more issues from her pain meds (mother does NOT do opiates or their cousins well at all - she shakes, she can't stand up, she can't talk...) She was walking a few hours after the procedure and once she swapped Tramadol for Tylenol all is well.

Her Dr. was impressed with how many stem cells he was able to get from her (hip). She had quantities usually associated with a 'much younger' person. Mother was might proud of that - could have been the drugs talking :)
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.