LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by ArkieDukie » April 6th, 2016, 9:44 pm

And it is still blue on the gulf coast! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » April 7th, 2016, 8:30 am

Tar Heel fans are now on one of those River Cruises. Looks like they are on that famous river in Egypt

https://www.change.org/p/national-i-wan ... overturned

You just can't make this shit up!
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » April 7th, 2016, 1:13 pm

windsor wrote:Tar Heel fans are now on one of those River Cruises. Looks like they are on that famous river in Egypt

...and the comments....fabulous.

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
:9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f:
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » April 7th, 2016, 1:40 pm

Did you see the Jason Evans comment? Does he lose his Duke fan card for that? =))
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » April 9th, 2016, 7:40 am

What the hell? I started a thread OY, and Jason just changed the title of it without even notifying me, let alone asking my permission. I hate it when they do that over there. Since my first sentence was a ... continuation of the thread title, my post now makes no sense, and of course it was too late for me to edit it since I'm not a mod. I feel violated! I need an adult! Mods gone wild! Power mad bastards!
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » April 9th, 2016, 9:40 am

windsor wrote:
windsor wrote:Tar Heel fans are now on one of those River Cruises. Looks like they are on that famous river in Egypt

...and the comments....fabulous.

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
:9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f:
I finally had time to read the comments. Sheer fabulousness! =)) =)) =)) :ymdevil: :ymdevil: #:-s :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » April 9th, 2016, 10:51 am

bjornolf wrote:What the hell? I started a thread OY, and Jason just changed the title of it without even notifying me, let alone asking my permission. I hate it when they do that over there. Since my first sentence was a ... continuation of the thread title, my post now makes no sense, and of course it was too late for me to edit it since I'm not a mod. I feel violated! I need an adult! Mods gone wild! Power mad bastards!
Not cool. Sometimes they seem way too impressed with themselves over there and remind me of big frogs in little ponds pushing the tadpoles around.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » April 9th, 2016, 2:40 pm

bjornolf wrote:What the hell? I started a thread OY, and Jason just changed the title of it without even notifying me, let alone asking my permission. I hate it when they do that over there. Since my first sentence was a ... continuation of the thread title, my post now makes no sense, and of course it was too late for me to edit it since I'm not a mod. I feel violated! I need an adult! Mods gone wild! Power mad bastards!

I would cut and paste the Jason Evans comment from the change.org petition to OY. That will fix him :)

I haven't been over there in years. I see things are the same.
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » April 9th, 2016, 8:03 pm

I think they deleted it.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » April 9th, 2016, 9:32 pm

Well, that sucks.
Iron Duke #1471997.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » April 10th, 2016, 5:59 am

Remember that the first rule of Fight Club is...
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » April 16th, 2016, 6:25 am

What is this club you are referring to?
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » April 17th, 2016, 5:28 pm

Vibes and prayers for my family. My cousin Marvin succumbed to whatever demons resided inside him last night. We ended up at Cone Hospital until about 1am to be with his brother and sister, with whom I am very close.

Hug your loved ones and tell them you loved them.
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukePA

Post by DukePA » April 17th, 2016, 6:08 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:Vibes and prayers for my family. My cousin Marvin succumbed to whatever demons resided inside him last night. We ended up at Cone Hospital until about 1am to be with his brother and sister, with whom I am very close.

Hugs and love to you and your family, LG. ((( <3 )))
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » April 17th, 2016, 6:28 pm

:wizard: :YMPRAY: :ymhug:
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » April 17th, 2016, 6:56 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:Vibes and prayers for my family. My cousin Marvin succumbed to whatever demons resided inside him last night. We ended up at Cone Hospital until about 1am to be with his brother and sister, with whom I am very close.

Huge vibes and hugs to you and your family.
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » April 17th, 2016, 7:23 pm

Hugs to you and yours, LG. :ymhug: :YMPRAY: :wizard: Prayers for comfort.
Life is good!
shereec
PWing School Professor

Post by shereec » April 18th, 2016, 6:04 am

Keeping you and yours in my thoughts and prayers, LG. Hugs :ymhug:
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » April 20th, 2016, 6:10 am

I'm so sorry, lawgrad. Hugs and prayers to you and your family.
-- Albert Einstein
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » April 20th, 2016, 8:27 am

Just checking in here and seeing this. So sorry not to be on the ball with vibes. I sure hope that by now the nightmare has eased for everybody.

You, no doubt, have a close family /team to help each other through. Pity folks who don't. You'd have to look far and wide for a family that hasn't been similarly touched, but that doesn't make it any easier, does it. Count me among your CTN circle sending cyber hugs.

Love and vibes, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe