Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

windsor
PWing School Professor

Grayson Allen

Post by windsor » February 18th, 2016, 10:59 am

Great Article - http://raleighco.com/sports/five-guys/

I love (really love) this bit about Allen:

Grayson Allen played all 40 minutes. He may not look the part, with his prep-school-bully good looks and his floor slapping, teammate hugging displays of emotion on the court, but make no mistake–he’s a futuristic killing machine sent back in time. As the movie says, “It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.”

That’s why Duke won. They have Grayson Allen, and no one else does. Duke ALWAYS has a player like Grayson Allen. That’s because those futuristic killing machines are built in the image of their coach.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Re: Grayson Allen

Post by DukePA » February 18th, 2016, 11:06 am

windsor wrote:Great Article - http://raleighco.com/sports/five-guys/

I love (really love) this bit about Allen:

Grayson Allen played all 40 minutes. He may not look the part, with his prep-school-bully good looks and his floor slapping, teammate hugging displays of emotion on the court, but make no mistake–he’s a futuristic killing machine sent back in time. As the movie says, “It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.”

That’s why Duke won. They have Grayson Allen, and no one else does. Duke ALWAYS has a player like Grayson Allen. That’s because those futuristic killing machines are built in the image of their coach.
Oh Hell Yes!!!
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » February 18th, 2016, 12:29 pm

I would love to see him stay four years. Or three. :wizard:
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Bob Green
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by Bob Green » February 19th, 2016, 4:44 am

Allen and the four other starters all have to be Terminators for the immediate future because we have no bench. That was a great article.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » February 20th, 2016, 11:59 am

I love Grayson Allen!!!!!!!

LET'S GO