LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by bjornolf » April 16th, 2009, 10:34 am

My girlfriend throughout my college years was a long distance one. Our parents lived a block apart, so I'd see her over the summer and Christmas breaks usually. I'd often go visit her during spring break. My senior year, after we'd been dating for over four years (since Christmas of our senior year of high school), I drove down to see her in SC (her crew team was down there over break for training...she went to school in Boston). We had a good time for a few days, then I headed back to Duke. Three days AFTER I got back, I called her for our weekly phone call, and she told me she'd cheated on me two months before up in Boston with an MIT fratboy, and that she was dumping me. Couldn't she have told me BEFORE I drove down there, or at least face to face? :(( =(( She basically destroyed me. The worst part was if she'd just called right after it happened, I might have had a shot with a girl from Duke that I liked a lot and was friends with, but she got a new boyfriend in the intervening time. I just can't win.

So, I would be happy to kick some shin for you. :ar!
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » April 16th, 2009, 10:45 am

bjornolf wrote:My girlfriend throughout my college years was a long distance one. Our parents lived a block apart, so I'd see her over the summer and Christmas breaks usually. I'd often go visit her during spring break. My senior year, after we'd been dating for over four years (since Christmas of our senior year of high school), I drove down to see her in SC (her crew team was down there over break for training...she went to school in Boston). We had a good time for a few days, then I headed back to Duke. Three days AFTER I got back, I called her for our weekly phone call, and she told me she'd cheated on me two months before up in Boston with an MIT fratboy, and that she was dumping me. Couldn't she have told me BEFORE I drove down there, or at least face to face? :(( =(( She basically destroyed me. The worst part was if she'd just called right after it happened, I might have had a shot with a girl from Duke that I liked a lot and was friends with, but she got a new boyfriend in the intervening time. I just can't win.

Bitch! I'm sending your ex some mental kicks too.
I worship the Blue Devil!
Shammrog
Full Time Student at PWing school

Post by Shammrog » April 16th, 2009, 10:46 am

bjornolf wrote:My girlfriend throughout my college years was a long distance one. Our parents lived a block apart, so I'd see her over the summer and Christmas breaks usually. I'd often go visit her during spring break. My senior year, after we'd been dating for over four years (since Christmas of our senior year of high school), I drove down to see her in SC (her crew team was down there over break for training...she went to school in Boston). We had a good time for a few days, then I headed back to Duke. Three days AFTER I got back, I called her for our weekly phone call, and she told me she'd cheated on me two months before up in Boston with an MIT fratboy, and that she was dumping me. Couldn't she have told me BEFORE I drove down there, or at least face to face? :(( =(( She basically destroyed me. The worst part was if she'd just called right after it happened, I might have had a shot with a girl from Duke that I liked a lot and was friends with, but she got a new boyfriend in the intervening time. I just can't win.

What a WHORE!
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » April 16th, 2009, 11:00 am

Shammrog wrote:

What a WHORE!
What a spineless BITCH L-) .
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » April 16th, 2009, 11:12 am

Hey Windsor - your daughter is a BABE.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 16th, 2009, 11:24 am

Shammrog wrote:Hey Windsor - your daughter is a BABE.
Get in line...(see other thread)

:))
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
DevilAlumna
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by DevilAlumna » April 16th, 2009, 11:50 am

Holy craziness, batman - Facebook just suggested Shelden Williams to me as a possible "friend you may know." :o :o ^:)^ ^:)^
DevilAlumna

Post by DevilAlumna » April 16th, 2009, 11:53 am

DevilAlumna wrote:Holy craziness, batman - Facebook just suggested Shelden Williams to me as a possible "friend you may know." :o :o ^:)^ ^:)^
Oh, geez, I see why - the "9 friends in common" list looks suspiciously like a roundup of the top PWs on this thread!!! ;)
Bostondevil

Post by Bostondevil » April 16th, 2009, 12:33 pm

He's my friend.
The time is out of joint, O cursed spite!
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » April 16th, 2009, 12:57 pm

DevilAlumna wrote:
DevilAlumna wrote:Holy craziness, batman - Facebook just suggested Shelden Williams to me as a possible "friend you may know." :o :o ^:)^ ^:)^
Oh, geez, I see why - the "9 friends in common" list looks suspiciously like a roundup of the top PWs on this thread!!! ;)
You'll probably also get recommendations for Gene Banks and Kenny Denard! :ymapplause:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » April 16th, 2009, 3:15 pm

Man I'm jealous. I don't have any of those cool people as my friends, just some of you losers. L-) I kid, of course, about the second part. I was just looking for an excuse to use that emoticon. I just LOVE it! L-) L-) L-) :x

:-t edit: WTF???? I just clicked on the little emoticon with the beating heart, and it put up the angry asian dude. I guess I know how the older women pollster feels now.
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » April 16th, 2009, 4:21 pm

Wow, I think I only need five more posts to level-up...
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » April 16th, 2009, 4:21 pm

I mean, who woulda thunk it?!?
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » April 16th, 2009, 4:22 pm

It's practically like being a regular.