LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by lawgrad91 » December 23rd, 2015, 7:52 pm

DukePA wrote:Big ass, cancer-kicking vibes needed for my sister's brother-in-law. He is in the OR at Duke as they try to remove a chemo-resistant tumor from his throat. He had a PET scan that did not show metastases. There is hope.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY:

Done.
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » December 23rd, 2015, 9:21 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
DukePA wrote:Big ass, cancer-kicking vibes needed for my sister's brother-in-law. He is in the OR at Duke as they try to remove a chemo-resistant tumor from his throat. He had a PET scan that did not show metastases. There is hope.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY:

Done.
More prayers and vibes and hugs heading their way. :YMPRAY: :wizard:
Life is good!
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » December 23rd, 2015, 9:23 pm

Question for any/all that took/taught Organic Chemistry. Should Niece Elizabeth be crushed that she got an A- in O Chem?
Life is good!
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » December 23rd, 2015, 9:41 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:Question for any/all that took/taught Organic Chemistry. Should Niece Elizabeth be crushed that she got an A- in O Chem?
She should be thrilled. The best I could get was a C+ and I still got into the number 1 Duke PA program.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 23rd, 2015, 9:49 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:Question for any/all that took/taught Organic Chemistry. Should Niece Elizabeth be crushed that she got an A- in O Chem?
I would have danced a jig.
Iron Duke #1471997.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » December 23rd, 2015, 10:13 pm

Sending big ass, cancer kicking vibes!
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » December 23rd, 2015, 10:17 pm

Oops, almost missed this. She should be dancing a jig. I made a B both semesters. Still managed to get a PhD in O Chem from Duke. :D

Congrats to Niece Elizabeth!
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » December 23rd, 2015, 10:18 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
And then I saw sister lawgrad's response. We are like minded!
-- Albert Einstein
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 23rd, 2015, 10:41 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:
And then I saw sister lawgrad's response. We are like minded!
Oh yes we are! :ymhug:
Iron Duke #1471997.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » December 23rd, 2015, 11:59 pm

shereec wrote:AD - safe travels. Sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
VDB - sending thoughts and prayers for Craig and his medical team.
Safe travels to all my crazietalk friends who are travelling for the holidays.
Likewise, well put.
DukieInKansas

Post by DukieInKansas » December 24th, 2015, 1:12 am

Thank you for all the responses about Niece Elizabeth. The A- keot her from a 4.0, si that is the reason she is upset. And she is in no danger of losing her scholarship based on grades so all is good.
Life is good!
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » December 24th, 2015, 2:25 am

DukieInKansas wrote:Thank you for all the responses about Niece Elizabeth. The A- keot her from a 4.0, si that is the reason she is upset. And she is in no danger of losing her scholarship based on grades so all is good.
Some graduate suma cum lauda, some magna cum lauda (like my daughter), some just cum lauda. Personally, I graduated with great relief......... B-)
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » December 24th, 2015, 5:52 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
DukieInKansas wrote:Thank you for all the responses about Niece Elizabeth. The A- keot her from a 4.0, si that is the reason she is upset. And she is in no danger of losing her scholarship based on grades so all is good.
Some graduate suma cum lauda, some magna cum lauda (like my daughter), some just cum lauda. Personally, I graduated with great relief......... B-)
I know what you mean...
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » December 24th, 2015, 7:13 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Amen, brother! =))
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » December 24th, 2015, 8:52 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
In my family, that's called 'thank the laude' :D
-- Albert Einstein
DukePA

Post by DukePA » December 24th, 2015, 12:01 pm

Craig is doing well and resting comfortably. The surgeons are pleased with his progress.
DukieInKansas

Post by DukieInKansas » December 24th, 2015, 1:03 pm

DukePA wrote:Craig is doing well and resting comfortably. The surgeons are pleased with his progress.
Good news. Prayers continue.
Life is good!
DukieInKansas

Post by DukieInKansas » December 24th, 2015, 1:05 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
In my family, that's called 'thank the laude' :D
That is what I said as I read his answer.
Life is good!
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » December 24th, 2015, 7:31 pm

DukePA wrote:Craig is doing well and resting comfortably. The surgeons are pleased with his progress.
Good news, vibes headed his way.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » December 25th, 2015, 6:44 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!