Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by IowaDevil » December 9th, 2015, 9:20 am

Very Duke Blue wrote:
windsor wrote:The space station called...they can't quite see it yet. Must. add. more. lights.

Casa Windsor - at 70% completiion
12345682_10208102147089695_1985748801988997476_n.jpg
:happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: Can't wait to see it when it's finished.
Looks awesome to me at 70%! Can't imagine 100%! Can't wait! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 9th, 2015, 9:45 am

I forgot to o mention...the Midget Prosecutor's newest claim to fame is that he outplayed Mark Richt at QB back in the day. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » December 9th, 2015, 10:39 am

ArkieDukie wrote:Received a letter yesterday from the condo association (in St. Louis). Apparently there have been a couple of carjackings in my old neighborhood recently. Reassuring, right?
Time to buy a motorcycle?
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » December 9th, 2015, 10:53 am

lawgrad91 wrote:I forgot to o mention...the Midget Prosecutor's newest claim to fame is that he outplayed Mark Richt at QB back in the day. :9f:
I thought they were little people now?
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 9th, 2015, 12:19 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:I forgot to o mention...the Midget Prosecutor's newest claim to fame is that he outplayed Mark Richt at QB back in the day. :9f:
I thought they were little people now?
Oops. The little people pervert, uh, prosecutor, outplayed Mark Richt back in the day. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » December 10th, 2015, 8:45 am

The Golden Globe Nominations were just announced on ABC.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » December 10th, 2015, 8:47 am

Dolly Parton's movie "COAT OF MANY COLORS" will air tonight on NBC !!!!! A faith based movie, and a must see !!!!
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » December 10th, 2015, 11:16 am

If so, then why is he a prosecutor now? Shouldn't he be coaching football somewhere?

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 10th, 2015, 12:41 pm

CathyCA wrote:
If so, then why is he a prosecutor now? Shouldn't he be coaching football somewhere?

Please? Please?
Iron Duke #1471997.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » December 10th, 2015, 2:47 pm

DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:Dolly Parton's movie "COAT OF MANY COLORS" will air tonight on NBC !!!!! A faith based movie, and a must see !!!!
I saw David Cassidy in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat back in the day.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » December 10th, 2015, 9:30 pm

CathyCA wrote:

Probably not something to joke about, but would repeated head injuries (i.e. concussions) explain many of MP's behaviors?
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » December 10th, 2015, 9:40 pm

Getting everything ready for my upcoming trip. I leave on Sunday and return on Monday evening. Weather is supposed to be nasty on Sunday, so travel could be not so fun. Regardless, I'm looking forward to the trip.

It appears as though much shit is preparing to hit the fan at work. One of our departmental business administrators, who is very competent, discovered some financial irregularities in our budget. If you guessed that The Boss has told her to find a new job as a result of her discovery, you would be correct. I learned of all the budget snafus she discovered several weeks ago, but didn't learn until today that she would be leaving soon. She told me a few other things that gave me a few more gray hairs to cover up. The Boss has re-hired a recently retired person to fix everything (someone who, I might add, is apparently the source of the snafus). Among the items they're trying to sort out: my salary. Apparently they haven't been paying it from the correct accounts. :-o Another friend who has some knowledge of our department's budget situation has told me to run far and run fast. Don't mind if I do. Hopefully one of my escape hatches will open soon.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
DukePA

Post by DukePA » December 10th, 2015, 10:31 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:Getting everything ready for my upcoming trip. I leave on Sunday and return on Monday evening. Weather is supposed to be nasty on Sunday, so travel could be not so fun. Regardless, I'm looking forward to the trip.

It appears as though much shit is preparing to hit the fan at work. One of our departmental business administrators, who is very competent, discovered some financial irregularities in our budget. If you guessed that The Boss has told her to find a new job as a result of her discovery, you would be correct. I learned of all the budget snafus she discovered several weeks ago, but didn't learn until today that she would be leaving soon. She told me a few other things that gave me a few more gray hairs to cover up. The Boss has re-hired a recently retired person to fix everything (someone who, I might add, is apparently the source of the snafus). Among the items they're trying to sort out: my salary. Apparently they haven't been paying it from the correct accounts. :-o Another friend who has some knowledge of our department's budget situation has told me to run far and run fast. Don't mind if I do. Hopefully one of my escape hatches will open soon.
OMG. Open Sesame as soon as possible.
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » December 11th, 2015, 12:49 am

ArkieDukie wrote:Getting everything ready for my upcoming trip. I leave on Sunday and return on Monday evening. Weather is supposed to be nasty on Sunday, so travel could be not so fun. Regardless, I'm looking forward to the trip.

Prayers and vibes for a successful trip to St. Louis.
Life is good!
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » December 11th, 2015, 5:08 am

:ymhug: :YMPRAY: :wizard:
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
shereec
PWing School Professor

Post by shereec » December 11th, 2015, 5:51 am

Sending vibes and prayers for the right hatch to open immediately!!
Best wishes, AD!!
:wizard: :YMPRAY:
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » December 11th, 2015, 8:20 am

Here's to a successful trip AD and hatches that open! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » December 11th, 2015, 8:23 am

YmoBeThere wrote:
DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:Dolly Parton's movie "COAT OF MANY COLORS" will air tonight on NBC !!!!! A faith based movie, and a must see !!!!
I saw David Cassidy in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat back in the day.
David Cassidy?

Are you sure it wasn't my original boyfriend, Donny Osmond?

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 11th, 2015, 10:05 am

DukePA wrote:

OMG. Open Sesame as soon as possible.
QFE. Prayers and vibes.
Iron Duke #1471997.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 11th, 2015, 10:17 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
CathyCA wrote:

Probably not something to joke about, but would repeated head injuries (i.e. concussions) explain many of MP's behaviors?
I really don't think he played much football. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.