LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » September 13th, 2015, 5:18 am

YmoBeThere wrote:How about them Blue Devils?
:happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :duke: :duke: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:

Great Opener in Wallace Wade !!!!
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » September 13th, 2015, 9:50 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:How about them Blue Devils?
Way to go, Blue Devils! They did much better than the Hogs.
WTG, Blue Devils! :9f:
They did much better than EKU. :Boo:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » September 13th, 2015, 11:46 am

ArkieDukie wrote:Found out late this week that evil psycho bitch Road Runner lost her case to get her greedy hands on MacGyver's grant money. Not sure if all the stuff with Internal Affairs was related or something else altogether. Past experience says that she'll keep filing complaints until something sticks. Who knows what inane complaint she'll file next.

Maybe I should anonymously give her a copy of 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf.' i-) i-) O:-)
Whew! Someone has brains down there! Let's hope IA realizes she's wacko.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » September 13th, 2015, 8:09 pm

So, The Rev LG went on a missions trip to Kentucky (with two Iron Dukes stickers on the car) and Mom's ride took her back to Bob Green's neck of the woods, and I as looking forward to peace and quiet. Imagine my surprise to find Stepdaughter Vegan on my couch, having raided the fridge, watching the Seahawks. :-o

She has a date tonight to watch football in a bar. Hopefully it will go well and she will not come over and spend the night.
Iron Duke #1471997.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » September 13th, 2015, 8:17 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:So, The Rev LG went on a missions trip to Kentucky (with two Iron Dukes stickers on the car) and Mom's ride took her back to Bob Green's neck of the woods, and I as looking forward to peace and quiet. Imagine my surprise to find Stepdaughter Vegan on my couch, having raided the fridge, watching the Seahawks. :-o

She has a date tonight to watch football in a bar. Hopefully it will go well and she will not come over and spend the night.
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: for a great date for Stepdaughter Vegan.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » September 13th, 2015, 8:44 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:So, The Rev LG went on a missions trip to Kentucky (with two Iron Dukes stickers on the car) and Mom's ride took her back to Bob Green's neck of the woods, and I as looking forward to peace and quiet. Imagine my surprise to find Stepdaughter Vegan on my couch, having raided the fridge, watching the Seahawks. :-o

LOL! I understand. I hope it happens.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » September 13th, 2015, 9:10 pm

L'shanah tovah to those celebrating the New Year.
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » September 13th, 2015, 10:20 pm

I hope she has a great date.

I hope Rev LG has a safe and fulfilling trip to Henderson Settlement.
Life is good!
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » September 14th, 2015, 9:00 am

DukePA wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:Found out late this week that evil psycho bitch Road Runner lost her case to get her greedy hands on MacGyver's grant money. Not sure if all the stuff with Internal Affairs was related or something else altogether. Past experience says that she'll keep filing complaints until something sticks. Who knows what inane complaint she'll file next.

Maybe I should anonymously give her a copy of 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf.' i-) i-) O:-)
Not sure how I missed this...I must be slacking. It appears RR is not versed in the concept of 'WTA' which is good for you lol. I think the next complaint she level at MacGyver he should grow a set a claim retaliation and/or harassment. In fact if I were him I would be expressing that concern RIGHT NOW.

But that is just me...
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » September 14th, 2015, 8:16 pm

windsor wrote:
DukePA wrote:

Not sure how I missed this...I must be slacking. It appears RR is not versed in the concept of 'WTA' which is good for you lol. I think the next complaint she level at MacGyver he should grow a set a claim retaliation and/or harassment. In fact if I were him I would be expressing that concern RIGHT NOW.

But that is just me...
Yes, I'm with you. He has told his departmental business administrator that it is only a matter of time. His department chair also knows. In fact, I told MacGyver's department chair that RR's smear campaign has escalated since he got his grant. It would be nice if HR got a clue.

I am not planning to educate RR on the concept of WTA. On the other hand, MG's education has advanced to Asshole Baiting. He copied her on an email last week that he didn't originally plan on sending to her. I pointed out that not including her would make him the asshole, while including her looks good for him. If she complains about the subject of the email, she is the asshole. :ymdevil:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » September 15th, 2015, 4:50 am

Gratuitous early morning post.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » September 15th, 2015, 8:31 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
windsor wrote:
DukePA wrote:

But that is just me...
Yes, I'm with you. He has told his departmental business administrator that it is only a matter of time. His department chair also knows. In fact, I told MacGyver's department chair that RR's smear campaign has escalated since he got his grant. It would be nice if HR got a clue.

I am not planning to educate RR on the concept of WTA. On the other hand, MG's education has advanced to Asshole Baiting. He copied her on an email last week that he didn't originally plan on sending to her. I pointed out that not including her would make him the asshole, while including her looks good for him. If she complains about the subject of the email, she is the asshole. :ymdevil:

Asshole baiting is the best part of the WTA process and the RRs and WECs of the world make it so darn easy (and so much fun) :))
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » September 15th, 2015, 1:48 pm

Where's the menu?

Clap, clap, clap/clap/clap.

;;)
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » September 15th, 2015, 5:06 pm

devildeac wrote:Where's the menu?

;;)
Are you hungry? ;)
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » September 15th, 2015, 5:44 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:

;;)
Are you hungry? ;)

Let's get hungry.

Bonus sporks for anyone that can tell me at which game the Crazies chanted that.
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » September 15th, 2015, 6:58 pm

devildeac wrote:
Very Duke Blue wrote:

;;)
Are you hungry? ;)

Let's get hungry.

Bonus sporks for anyone that can tell me at which game the Crazies chanted that.
Probably not the same game, but this reminds me of a chant from a certain game with people in the state below Georgia...

Please don't eat me.

:D
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » September 16th, 2015, 5:44 am

That's just crazie!
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » September 16th, 2015, 10:57 am

On Live Eviction last night.......Austin aka Judas was evicted from the Big Brother House. It was an epic Blindside Eviction!
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » September 16th, 2015, 10:58 pm

I never saw that movie(The Blindside).
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » September 17th, 2015, 5:29 am

DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:On Live Eviction last night.......Austin aka Judas was evicted from the Big Brother House. It was an epic Blindside Eviction!
Johnny Mac was evicted from the Big Brother house last night, and sent to the Jury House.

Vanessa, Steve and Liz are the Final 3. Vanessa won the 1st competition last night vying for the Final HOH !

Vanessa graduated from Duke University in 2.5 years! She is a professional poker player.