Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by IowaDevil » July 26th, 2015, 7:07 pm

I totally agree with DPA! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » July 27th, 2015, 9:33 am

Can't wait to get pics of you at Northwestern BBAll games!!!!! You'll look good in purple!
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » July 27th, 2015, 3:35 pm

ArkieDukie job vibes: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » July 28th, 2015, 5:26 am

:wizard: vibes for a new job
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » July 28th, 2015, 9:26 am

windsor wrote:ARKIE NEEDS A NEW JOB VIBES

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Get Arkie out of Texas, and into the land of crowned lemur DryHop ale!! :D :wizard:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » July 28th, 2015, 10:12 am

Sign of the times - I can view pictures from Nephew Sam's OCS class on Facebook. :D :happy-bouncyblue: :D

Confession - unless he is smiling, it is hard to pick his face out of a crowd when they almost all have shaved heads. I won't post it on Facebook, but it reminds me of when he was young and I would rub his head after his buzz cuts. I guess I won't write that in a letter to him, either. :D ;)
Life is good!
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 28th, 2015, 4:55 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:Sign of the times - I can view pictures from Nephew Sam's OCS class on Facebook. :D :happy-bouncyblue: :D

Confession - unless he is smiling, it is hard to pick his face out of a crowd when they almost all have shaved heads. I won't post it on Facebook, but it reminds me of when he was young and I would rub his head after his buzz cuts. I guess I won't write that in a letter to him, either. :D ;)
Congratulations to Sam!, :-BD
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 28th, 2015, 4:58 pm

We're back in Efland. It was so nice at the lake but it's always nice to be back home.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » July 28th, 2015, 11:13 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:Sign of the times - I can view pictures from Nephew Sam's OCS class on Facebook. :D :happy-bouncyblue: :D

People still write letters?
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » July 29th, 2015, 12:24 am

YmoBeThere wrote:

People still write letters?
Yes, when they don't have have phone or email privileges. Although, he was able to send an email today.
Life is good!
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » July 29th, 2015, 6:55 pm

Headed to Evanston tomorrow. Travel advice, anyone?
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
DukieInKansas

Post by DukieInKansas » July 29th, 2015, 6:58 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:Headed to Evanston tomorrow. Travel advice, anyone?
Don't take candy from strangers. Remember who you are. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. :D

Have a safe and productive trip. Will continue to send interview prayers and vibes your way.
Life is good!
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » July 29th, 2015, 7:53 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:
Don't take candy from strangers. Remember who you are. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. :D

Have a safe and productive trip. Will continue to send interview prayers and vibes your way.
Don't take wooden nickels!

I never made it to Evanston, I did visit the Univ. of Chi-town.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 29th, 2015, 8:22 pm

Stay safe. Remember who you are. Stay positive. Remember, all members of CTN believe in you and are vibing for you. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » July 29th, 2015, 9:56 pm

Anything I should see while I'm there?
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 29th, 2015, 10:06 pm

The Second City
Blue Man Group
Goose Island Brewery/Pub
The Original Billy Goat Tavern
Top Of the 'Cock
Wrigley Field
Rock and Roll Speed Boat Ride originating at Navy Pier
Boat Architectural Tour
Find a good deep dish Chicago pizza joint
Avoid the Chicago hot dogs

And that'll be your first day

:D
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
DukePA

Post by DukePA » July 29th, 2015, 11:05 pm

I must disagree with DD. I love the hot dogs at Mustard's Last Stand. It's close to the football stadium at Northwstern. Go AD! Vibing like crazie!
shereec
PWing School Professor

Post by shereec » July 30th, 2015, 5:39 am

Safe travels, AD!! Sending vibes like crazy!!!
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
The boat architecture tour is great, but also see the Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum, Art Museum...
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » July 30th, 2015, 5:57 am

:ymhug: :wizard: :YMPRAY:
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 30th, 2015, 8:47 am

DukePA wrote:I must disagree with DD. I love the hot dogs at Mustard's Last Stand. It's close to the football stadium at Northwstern. Go AD! Vibing like crazie!
I agree. They are good.