LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by DukieInKansas » May 30th, 2015, 1:25 pm

windsor wrote:For Mother's Day my Daughter gave me a little box The little box had 30 little cards in it (sealed) with instructions to open one each day. They are very sweet - things like "I don't say I love you enough - I love you Mom" "Thank you for being at EVERY tennis match, EVERY concert and EVERY play" - the last few days (and except for the labelled 'OPEN LAST' the cards are in no particular order I have opened these:

Thank you for teaching me to respect other peoples time - by always being On Time!
Thank you for teaching manners, and always making me use them.
Thank you for teaching me that hard work pays off. Things come to those who put out effort.

and Finally today

Thank you for teaching me that if I yell at the TV loud enough, Coach K can hear me.

:) :) :) :)

Mother Achievement Unlocked.
My work here is done.
What a great gift!
Life is good!
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » June 1st, 2015, 8:07 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
Very Duke Blue wrote:AD, anything happen today at work?
Nope. I was very busy getting ready for the trip to the professional meeting. I leave bright and early tomorrow morning.
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Slamming massive vibes that the meeting goes well and a JOB OFFER is in the immediate future!
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » June 1st, 2015, 8:57 am

lawgrad91 wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:
windsor wrote:For Mother's Day my Daughter gave me a little box The little box had 30 little cards in it (sealed) with instructions to open one each day. They are very sweet - things like "I don't say I love you enough - I love you Mom" "Thank you for being at EVERY tennis match, EVERY concert and EVERY play" - the last few days (and except for the labelled 'OPEN LAST' the cards are in no particular order I have opened these:

Thank you for teaching me to respect other peoples time - by always being On Time!
Thank you for teaching me that hard work pays off. Things come to those who put out effort.

and Finally today

Thank you for teaching me that if I yell at the TV loud enough, Coach K can hear me.

My work here is done.
What a beautiful idea! You have a very thoughtful daughter.
What my sister AD said. This is really thoughtful.
QFE :D

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » June 1st, 2015, 10:55 am

You know your life isn't going well when you look better in your mugshot picture than you do standing in your yard. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » June 1st, 2015, 11:47 am

lawgrad91 wrote:You know your life isn't going well when you look better in your mugshot picture than you do standing in your yard. :9f:
:banana-gotpics:

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » June 1st, 2015, 12:29 pm

CathyCA wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:You know your life isn't going well when you look better in your mugshot picture than you do standing in your yard. :9f:

ScreenShot005 (3).jpg
The woman. I can't copy the mugshot at the moment, but one picture of her is enough.
Iron Duke #1471997.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » June 1st, 2015, 1:48 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
CathyCA wrote:

The attachment ScreenShot005 (3).jpg is no longer available
The woman. I can't copy the mugshot at the moment, but one picture of her is enough.
746.jpg
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » June 1st, 2015, 2:10 pm

Yuck
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » June 1st, 2015, 4:41 pm

I hope she wore more clothes than that in her mugshot.

~ James Naismith
ScienceGuy
I don't know what PWing is.
I don't know what PWing is.

Post by ScienceGuy » June 1st, 2015, 8:07 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
CathyCA wrote:

ScreenShot005 (3).jpg
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Eheheheheheheheheheh

Oh man, that was good.
Tentative timetable until cold fusion: 20 years
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » June 1st, 2015, 8:27 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
CathyCA wrote:

ScreenShot005 (3).jpg
Her mugshot has to be better than this. :)) :)) :))
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » June 1st, 2015, 8:35 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:Her mugshot has to be better than this. :)) :)) :))
It is. It's a closeup picture of her face outlined by hair, which was down and looked somewhat better than it does here. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by IowaDevil » June 2nd, 2015, 7:46 am

lawgrad91 wrote:
CathyCA wrote:

ScreenShot005 (3).jpg
=)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :))
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » June 2nd, 2015, 11:00 am

and Finally today

What a wonderful and beautiful gift from a very very thoughtful daughter! You raised her well!
My work here is done.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » June 2nd, 2015, 11:09 am

lawgrad91 wrote:
CathyCA wrote:

ScreenShot005 (3).jpg
Bless her heart! At first, I thought the woman was Mama June, Honey Boo Boo's Mother........ but June is a more plus size than the woman in the back yard photo.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » June 2nd, 2015, 11:20 am

It is cold enough in here to hang meat or store lettuce. :duke: (this is about my current skin color. I feel odd turning on the heat in Virginia in June, but we have to do what we have to do. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » June 2nd, 2015, 11:54 am

JennerPic.jpg
JennerPic.jpg
Bruce Jenner formally introduced Caitlyn Jenner yesterday, and will be on the cover of Vanity Fair Magazine.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » June 2nd, 2015, 7:10 pm

I presented my research at the conference today. A developer for one of the software packages that I used tweeted about my work. How cool is that?!! (Note for Ozzie: none of the coauthors are in the running soap opera.)

Had dinner Saturday night with my former boss. He was very nice to me. His presentation on Sunday was given by NuBarbie. She did a surprisingly good job, but then asked me a question afterward that revealed a frightening lack of knowledge. I'm supposed to go to the old lab tomorrow to help out NuBarbie and the old boss, with lunch to follow. That should be fun.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » June 2nd, 2015, 7:58 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:I presented my research at the conference today. A developer for one of the software packages that I used tweeted about my work. How cool is that?!! (Note for Ozzie: none of the coauthors are in the running soap opera.)

Had dinner Saturday night with my former boss. He was very nice to me. His presentation on Sunday was given by NuBarbie. She did a surprisingly good job, but then asked me a question afterward that revealed a frightening lack of knowledge. I'm supposed to go to the old lab tomorrow to help out NuBarbie and the old boss, with lunch to follow. That should be fun.
Thanks AD ;) :ymdevil: :9f:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » June 2nd, 2015, 10:08 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:I presented my research at the conference today. A developer for one of the software packages that I used tweeted about my work. How cool is that?!! (Note for Ozzie: none of the coauthors are in the running soap opera.)

Good luck tomorrow! :ymhug: :YMPRAY: :wizard:
Iron Duke #1471997.