LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by DukePA » September 21st, 2014, 12:47 am

devildeac wrote::Pirate: :AR! :Pirate: :AR! :Pirate: :AR! :Pirate: :AR! :Pirate: :AR!

AAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Hell yeah!! GO PIRATES!!!
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » September 21st, 2014, 6:04 am

lawgrad91 wrote:Anyone with vibes and prayers to spare, please pass a few along for my family. Mom and cousin Terrie called me during the game to let me know my Aunt Fay is in ICU in Greensboro. Had an aneurysm burst in her brain. If she survives, she will need round the clock nursing care and a feeding tube, but the docs aren't holding out a lot of hope. She is in her 80s, and from a rational perspective, it would be best if she doesn't suffer any longer, but it's hard to be rational about things like this.

Thanks. :ymhug:

:ymhug: :pray: :wizard:
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » September 21st, 2014, 6:07 am

lawgrad91 wrote:Anyone with vibes and prayers to spare, please pass a few along for my family. Mom and cousin Terrie called me during the game to let me know my Aunt Fay is in ICU in Greensboro. Had an aneurysm burst in her brain. If she survives, she will need round the clock nursing care and a feeding tube, but the docs aren't holding out a lot of hope. She is in her 80s, and from a rational perspective, it would be best if she doesn't suffer any longer, but it's hard to be rational about things like this.

Vibes from South Central Texas.
shereec
PWing School Professor

Post by shereec » September 21st, 2014, 7:16 am

Vibes, hugs and prayers for Aunt Fay and your whole family, LG!
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » September 21st, 2014, 7:49 am

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Vibes of comfort and peace for your Aunt Fay and your entire family
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » September 21st, 2014, 12:00 pm

"There's only 1 Carolina, and That's EAst Carolina!" :Pirate: :AR! :Pirate: :AR! :Pirate: :AR! :Pirate: :AR! :Pirate: :AR!

GTHC :9f:
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » September 21st, 2014, 12:54 pm

DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:"There's only 1 Carolina, and That's EAst Carolina!" :Pirate: :AR! :Pirate: :AR! :Pirate: :AR! :Pirate: :AR! :Pirate: :AR!

GTHC :9f:
So does this mean we are telling ECU to go to heck? The ole' Ball Coach may beg to differ on the one U?C thing.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » September 21st, 2014, 12:55 pm

I'm really just trying to get more posts in. Hard to come up with topics these days.
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » September 21st, 2014, 1:05 pm

I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers :YMPRAY: Vibes :wizard: & hugs :ymhug: from us!
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » September 21st, 2014, 1:15 pm

bjornolf wrote:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

Prayers, vibes and hugrs for your aunt, you and your family.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » September 22nd, 2014, 2:49 pm

LG, how is your Aunt Fay doing?

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » September 22nd, 2014, 10:40 pm

CathyCA wrote:LG, how is your Aunt Fay doing?

About the same, thanks for asking. All three kids are in town now.

Iron Duke #1471997.
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » September 23rd, 2014, 9:58 am

lawgrad91 wrote:
CathyCA wrote:LG, how is your Aunt Fay doing?

About the same, thanks for asking. All three kids are in town now.

Keeping her and all her family in my prayers.
Life is good!
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » September 23rd, 2014, 11:22 am

LG, your whole family is in my thoughts. Vibes for whatever you need.

:wizard: :ymhug: :wizard: :ymhug: :wizard: :ymhug: :wizard: :ymhug: :wizard: :ymhug: :wizard: :ymhug: :wizard: :ymhug: :wizard: :ymhug:
I worship the Blue Devil!
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » September 23rd, 2014, 11:47 am

Big Brother Finale is Wednesday night.
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » September 23rd, 2014, 11:50 am

Is Aunt Faye your mom's sister? Is she awake? Wow, you guys have had a full load this year. Vibing here for the best outcome for ya'll. Knowing you, I know that yours and your family's hearts are in the right place. Keep us posted. It makes directing vibes to the right target more effective.
Love and hugs, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » September 23rd, 2014, 6:23 pm

Thanks for all the vibes, prayers, thoughts and concerns. My aunt passed away late this afternoon. I am glad she is no longer suffering.

Ima, Aunt Fay was married to Mom's oldest brother, Uncle Walter. They lived in Greensboro. In one of those family tree that doesn't fork things, after Uncle Walter and Aunt Fay married, my grandmother passed away and my granddad married Fay's mother. So she was not only Mom's sister in law, she was her stepsister as well.

You guys are the best. :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

Iron Duke #1471997.
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » September 23rd, 2014, 8:27 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:Thanks for all the vibes, prayers, thoughts and concerns. My aunt passed away late this afternoon. I am glad she is no longer suffering.

Ima, Aunt Fay was married to Mom's oldest brother, Uncle Walter. They lived in Greensboro. In one of those family tree that doesn't fork things, after Uncle Walter and Aunt Fay married, my grandmother passed away and my granddad married Fay's mother. So she was not only Mom's sister in law, she was her stepsister as well.

You guys are the best. :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

I am sorry to read this. Vibes and hugs to everyone.

:wizard: :ymhug: :wizard: :ymhug: :wizard: :ymhug: :wizard: :ymhug: :wizard: :ymhug: :wizard: :ymhug: :wizard: :ymhug: :wizard: :ymhug:
I worship the Blue Devil!
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » September 23rd, 2014, 9:08 pm

So sorry to hear that. :ymhug: :wizard: :YMPRAY:
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » September 23rd, 2014, 11:40 pm

LG - I'm sorry to hear this. May memories of your Aunt Fay give you comfort at this time.
Life is good!