Job Vibes

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

shereec
PWing School Professor

Re: Job Vibes

Post by shereec » May 1st, 2014, 6:40 am

Missed the interview vibes, but am sending very positive result vibes!!
IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by IowaDevil » May 1st, 2014, 7:35 am

Could we be lucky enough to plan our trips at the same time???? Hope so! Keep me posted! :)
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » May 1st, 2014, 9:50 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Don't let me miss you at that tailgate, Windsor. I'll be the short, pudgy grandmother with white hair -- but I'm real cute. ;;)
Love, Ima
Me, too! Me, too! Let me know when you're coming and I'll try to come as well.
Me, three! Me, three! I've been thinking about coming this year - just hadn't settled on a game.
Life is good!
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » May 1st, 2014, 11:59 am

Well it seems to me we should coordinate and all us Non-triangle folk should try to get to the same game.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » May 1st, 2014, 1:03 pm

windsor wrote:Well it seems to me we should coordinate and all us Non-triangle folk should try to get to the same game.
Hoping it happens. :duke:
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 1st, 2014, 1:25 pm

windsor wrote:Well it seems to me we should coordinate and all us Non-triangle folk should try to get to the same game.
Yes, you should. :ymhug:
Iron Duke #1471997.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » May 20th, 2014, 4:05 pm

windsor wrote:It went VERY well. They actually called me before the position officially opened. They are now checking to see if they have to post it all or just offer it. I expect HR will make them post it but it looks very very good.

CTN Vibes ride again!

Well HR did indeed have to post it..which took a while (always does) I 'officially' applied minutes after it hit the HR system.
Just did a second interivew with another director....I think it went quite well.

Now, we wait.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » May 20th, 2014, 6:19 pm

windsor wrote:
windsor wrote:It went VERY well. They actually called me before the position officially opened. They are now checking to see if they have to post it all or just offer it. I expect HR will make them post it but it looks very very good.

CTN Vibes ride again!

Well HR did indeed have to post it..which took a while (always does) I 'officially' applied minutes after it hit the HR system.
Just did a second interivew with another director....I think it went quite well.

Now, we wait.

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » May 20th, 2014, 9:36 pm

What VDB wrote: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
I worship the Blue Devil!
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » May 20th, 2014, 9:53 pm

TillyGalore wrote:What VDB wrote: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Yeah! What they said!
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 20th, 2014, 10:34 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:
TillyGalore wrote:What VDB wrote: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Yeah! What they said!
QFE!
Iron Duke #1471997.
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » May 20th, 2014, 11:30 pm

????????????? We also serve who only stand and wait!!!! Vibes still flowing.
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » May 21st, 2014, 8:04 am

And VIBES from Iowa :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
DukePA

Post by DukePA » May 21st, 2014, 9:57 am

Impatiently waiting as the :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: flow!!!
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » May 21st, 2014, 11:24 am

Had a n e-mail from the hiring manager this morning first thing asking 1) does your current manager know you are interviewing <yes> and 2)is there anything critical you are involved with that might impact a transition timeline <no>.

:happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 21st, 2014, 1:25 pm

windsor wrote:Had a n e-mail from the hiring manager this morning first thing asking 1) does your current manager know you are interviewing <yes> and 2)is there anything critical you are involved with that might impact a transition timeline <no>.

:happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
Woo to the hoo! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » May 21st, 2014, 6:50 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
windsor wrote:Had a n e-mail from the hiring manager this morning first thing asking 1) does your current manager know you are interviewing <yes> and 2)is there anything critical you are involved with that might impact a transition timeline <no>.

Woo to the hoo! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

What she said!
Life is good!
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » May 21st, 2014, 8:59 pm

When things get this "personal" they mean business. This sounds terrific. I ain't worried.
Love,Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » May 21st, 2014, 9:13 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:When things get this "personal" they id.mean business. This sounds terrific. I ain't worried.
Love,Ima
What Ima said.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 22nd, 2014, 1:00 pm

I'm late to the party, but vibing away!

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith