Stupid Ads on Facebook

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Re: Stupid Ads on Facebook

Post by TillyGalore » April 15th, 2009, 4:28 pm

windsor wrote:You can add mafia by grabbing one of the e-mail lists from the assortment of 'grow your mafia' groups. Here is the trick...you can delete them from your friends once they are in your mafia - you won't get the 'so and so needs help' but it also will keep a ton of crap off your wall - when you Mafia gets really large managing them is a pain in the ass - I've got about 40 people in my main facebook account friends who are strictly mafia wars folks and I need to go delete them...I also have 720 (no joke) pending friend requests from Mafia members. what I do with the friend request is a create a 'mafia' list on my friends, I make sure I add them to the list before I accept their friend request. anybody who uses the status link to join their mafia I click that, add them then go right back and delete the person. It is a royal pain - my 'real' account has a mafia of just under 1000, the one I set up on FB for just mafia wars has 2000+ pending requests and a 1500 person mafia - on that account I don't bother to delete anyone because I don't use it for anything else.
They are both at around lvl 150
I have some serious catching up to do!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I worship the Blue Devil!