Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

weezie
Part Time Student at PWing school

Great way to start the day

Post by weezie » July 22nd, 2009, 5:21 pm

Today, that is/was.
I'm cruising along in the left lane in my Benzo with the "BLUDEVL" plate when a dark-colored GMC Yukon appears right on my rear bumper just booking it. I moved over to the right and he blasted by me and pulled immediately in front of me...I'm guessing to show me his tarhole license plate "DUKH8TR" I pulled back to the left and waved and smiled (since I am usually well-mannered and did learn to behave from the nuns at the convent school I went to, no joke) whereupon the @zzhole then flipped me the bird! :o
And this was an adult, not some goofy teenager! Truly, I was infuriated, but I kept waving and smiling and continued doing so at every light for about three miles. Just waving and smiling my deep blue heart out. He tried to ignore the weez, but I wasn't having any of that. :evil:
What goes around comes around, big stupid toolhole-jerkface-pinhead-carolina-monkey-humping-cretin. :-l
I learned that at the convent school, too. :ympray:
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Re: Great way to start the day

Post by DukieInKansas » July 22nd, 2009, 5:27 pm

weezie wrote:Today, that is/was.
I'm cruising along in the left lane in my Benzo with the "BLUDEVL" plate when a dark-colored GMC Yukon appears right on my rear bumper just booking it. I moved over to the right and he blasted by me and pulled immediately in front of me...I'm guessing to show me his tarhole license plate "DUKH8TR" I pulled back to the left and waved and smiled (since I am usually well-mannered and did learn to behave from the nuns at the convent school I went to, no joke) whereupon the @zzhole then flipped me the bird! :o
And this was an adult, not some goofy teenager! Truly, I was infuriated, but I kept waving and smiling and continued doing so at every light for about three miles. Just waving and smiling my deep blue heart out. He tried to ignore the weez, but I wasn't having any of that. :evil:
What goes around comes around, big stupid toolhole-jerkface-pinhead-carolina-monkey-humping-cretin. :-l
Congratulations on taking the high road. The nuns taught you well.

I hope there was a cop over the next hill, just waiting for him.
Life is good!
Sue71
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Sue71 » July 22nd, 2009, 5:34 pm

weezie wrote: What goes around comes around, big stupid toolhole-jerkface-pinhead-carolina-monkey-humping-cretin. :-l
Best. Line. Ever.
You don't walk the plank in NJ. You just disappear. Forever.
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » July 22nd, 2009, 5:40 pm

You are a better woman than I. I would have ignored the, how did you put it, oh yeah, "toohole-jerkface-pinhead-carolina-monkey-humping-cretin. Or I would have held my index finger and thumb indicating some of his parts are only an inch big. That's my version of the bird. Kind of makes me feel like I've insulted the person, but they don't know it.
I worship the Blue Devil!
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » July 22nd, 2009, 5:42 pm

Sorry you had to deal that jerk, Weezie. It does get old. I've decided that it is still PC and even encouraged to pick on obese people and Duke people. I pulled up to the teller window at my bank recently and the teller says, "my coworkers are teasing me and asking if I can handle waiting on a Duke car." I smiled, pointed to my head and said, "if you're smart you can." She was seriously offended and said, "I'm not going to touch that," then turned away from the window. She was professional but neutral when she completed my deposit. I know I wear a lot of Duke shirts and have a Duke front plate on my car, but I fail to see where that entitles people, especially strangers, to give me shit.
Turk

Post by Turk » July 22nd, 2009, 5:43 pm

Well played, weezie!! O:-) (but "toolhole" ?!? That's a new one...) :-\
"The idea is that you are better today than you were yesterday."
captmojo
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » July 22nd, 2009, 6:01 pm

I usually blow a kiss at them. :ymblushing:
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
Devil in the Blue Dress

Post by Devil in the Blue Dress » July 22nd, 2009, 6:13 pm

DukePA wrote:Sorry you had to deal that jerk, Weezie. It does get old. I've decided that it is still PC and even encouraged to pick on obese people and Duke people. I pulled up to the teller window at my bank recently and the teller says, "my coworkers are teasing me and asking if I can handle waiting on a Duke car." I smiled, pointed to my head and said, "if you're smart you can." She was seriously offended and said, "I'm not going to touch that," then turned away from the window. She was professional but neutral when she completed my deposit. I know I wear a lot of Duke shirts and have a Duke front plate on my car, but I fail to see where that entitles people, especially strangers, to give me shit.
Maybe when greeted like this at the bank, it's time to let the teller you know that if handling your banking business is a problem for her or the bank, you'll be happy to move your business to a bank where they're happy to see you..... and be prepared to do just that.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » July 22nd, 2009, 6:14 pm

Turn that cheek, bebe! I love ya "toolhole-jerkface-pinhead-carolina-monkey-humping-cretin" bastard!!!! Hey there is a Tilly's word! Haven't heard it in a while! :)) :)) :)) :))
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » July 22nd, 2009, 6:47 pm

captmojo wrote:I usually blow a kiss at them. :ymblushing:

Me, too! :-* :-* :-*

The kisses tend to infuriate them!
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
craziecat
PW in training
PW in training

Post by craziecat » July 22nd, 2009, 6:57 pm

captmojo wrote:I usually blow a kiss at them. :ymblushing:
Smother them with love and kindness, I love it. It really pisses them off when you do that.
Please don't take your organs to heaven, heaven knows we need them here.
GO DUKE!!!!!
DukePA

Post by DukePA » July 22nd, 2009, 6:58 pm

Devil in the Blue Dress wrote:
DukePA wrote:Sorry you had to deal that jerk, Weezie. It does get old. I've decided that it is still PC and even encouraged to pick on obese people and Duke people. I pulled up to the teller window at my bank recently and the teller says, "my coworkers are teasing me and asking if I can handle waiting on a Duke car." I smiled, pointed to my head and said, "if you're smart you can." She was seriously offended and said, "I'm not going to touch that," then turned away from the window. She was professional but neutral when she completed my deposit. I know I wear a lot of Duke shirts and have a Duke front plate on my car, but I fail to see where that entitles people, especially strangers, to give me shit.
Maybe when greeted like this at the bank, it's time to let the teller you know that if handling your banking business is a problem for her or the bank, you'll be happy to move your business to a bank where they're happy to see you..... and be prepared to do just that.
I thought about that but was so irritated I knew I was in danger of making an ass of myself. If it happens again, I'll talk to a manager.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » July 22nd, 2009, 7:05 pm

DukePA wrote:
I thought about that but was so irritated I knew I was in danger of making an ass of myself. If it happens again, I'll talk to a manager.
Excellent advice "D in BD"! Donna - you are 1 smart gal! I would have been pissed also! Hard to bite the tongue sometimes! :-bd
Devil in the Blue Dress

Post by Devil in the Blue Dress » July 22nd, 2009, 7:23 pm

DukePA wrote:
I'm usually more restrained than the advise that popped into my head, but a little story Ima told once about her experience in A Southern Season came to mind. Granted, moving your accounts is a bigger inconvenience than simply shopping a different gourmet grocery, but she made her point when she turned and left after saying that she'd tell the manager on her way out that the clerk didn't want to wait on someone wearing a Duke shirt. Banks and retail stores are supposed to be serve oriented. Sometimes they need to be reminded..... in a dignified way.

Was the bank a BB&T? I ask because the CEO for many years is a Dukie.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » July 22nd, 2009, 7:42 pm

Devil in the Blue Dress wrote: Was the bank a BB&T? I ask because the CEO for many years is a Dukie.
While they can tick me off, I am now happier about doing business with them! (They only tick me off when they are holding onto less of my money than I had hoped.)
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » July 22nd, 2009, 8:13 pm

Devil in the Blue Dress wrote: ... Was the bank a BB&T? I ask because the CEO for many years is a Dukie.
Good to know... am considering putting myself in the hat as they are expanding near my bebe!
Devil in the Blue Dress

Post by Devil in the Blue Dress » July 22nd, 2009, 8:24 pm

cl15876 wrote:
Devil in the Blue Dress wrote: ... Was the bank a BB&T? I ask because the CEO for many years is a Dukie.
Good to know... am considering putting myself in the hat as they are expanding near my bebe!
Don't know if he is still the CEO.... there may have been some changes in the upper echelons in the past year.
DukePA

Post by DukePA » July 22nd, 2009, 9:28 pm

cl15876 wrote:
Don't know if he is still the CEO.... there may have been some changes in the upper echelons in the past year.
As a matter of fact, I do bank with BB&T. I remember when Ima did that! She's my hero!
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » July 22nd, 2009, 9:52 pm

DukePA wrote: As a matter of fact, I do bank with BB&T. I remember when Ima did that! She's my hero!
Don't forget the time the ole professor left a shopping cart full of food at the deli at Whole Foods as the attendant behind the counter made a comment about the ole professor's Duke shirt.
I worship the Blue Devil!
DukePA

Post by DukePA » July 22nd, 2009, 11:41 pm

TillyGalore wrote:
DukePA wrote: As a matter of fact, I do bank with BB&T. I remember when Ima did that! She's my hero!
Don't forget the time the ole professor left a shopping cart full of food at the deli at Whole Foods as the attendant behind the counter made a comment about the ole professor's Duke shirt.
Ooooh! I don't know that one. I'll bet it's good.