LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by devildeac » May 1st, 2013, 3:26 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:I'm more used to scorpions here in Texas.
These scorpions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxdmw4tJJ1Y
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » May 1st, 2013, 8:46 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote: Kudos to the first mate for the intervention. You owe her!!!
Always.

I'm gonna be fine. All of us should just concentrate for Chip. :wizard:
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » May 1st, 2013, 8:49 pm

devildeac wrote:
These scorpions?

Nope, not those scorpions.
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » May 1st, 2013, 9:56 pm

:wizard: :YMPRAY: :ymhug:
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » May 1st, 2013, 10:14 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:
devildeac wrote:
These scorpions?

:(
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » May 2nd, 2013, 5:59 am

My cats do a pretty good job of clearing them out...
captmojo
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » May 2nd, 2013, 11:39 am

devildeac wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:
devildeac wrote: These scorpions?

:(
Much too Cherman, Heir Deac. :))
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » May 2nd, 2013, 12:40 pm

Ozzie,
What's going on at Princeton High School in Johnston County? A male senior student got suspended for telling the HS office he needed to go home and take a rifle that was still in his truck, from an weekend skeeting shoot.

On Wral, it showed where bumper stickers and teeshirts were made that said "FREE COLE"!

The senior student has been charged with a Felony now, and suspended from school for a year. The kid is to graduate from HS in a few weeks, and go to colege in the fall.

The news reported that a Teacher had a gun in the car, and was given a 3 day suspension.

We didn't have such issues back in My days of High school, middle school or elementary. As I call it, Pre WWW days (World Wide Web and internet and social media).
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » May 2nd, 2013, 2:29 pm

I find this very cool...especially since I had horses once upon a time...
644704_156782474490180_197032428_n.jpg
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » May 2nd, 2013, 3:38 pm

windsor wrote:I find this very cool...especially since I had horses once upon a time...
Reminds me a bit of this:

http://www.broadway.com/shows/war-horse ... rse-cast-2
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » May 2nd, 2013, 5:06 pm

windsor wrote:I find this very cool...especially since I had horses once upon a time...

Someone in PETA, will probably think that is Animal cruelty. :-?

I like the Animal Art! Creative!
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » May 2nd, 2013, 8:53 pm

I learned something today that has made me do nothing but laugh inside ever since I heard it: NuBarbie no longer works for The Wizard (aka my PH former B). She lasted for less than two years. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) :ymdevil:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 2nd, 2013, 9:02 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:I learned something today that has made me do nothing but laugh inside ever since I heard it: NuBarbie no longer works for The Wizard (aka my PH former B). She lasted for less than two years. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) :ymdevil:
:ymdevil:
Do you know where NuBarbie went? Or do you care? :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » May 2nd, 2013, 9:10 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:I learned something today that has made me do nothing but laugh inside ever since I heard it: NuBarbie no longer works for The Wizard (aka my PH former B). She lasted for less than two years. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) :ymdevil:
She got a job for a small startup company, doing the type of work she did before joining PHB's lab, according to my source. Far better for her. She was in WAY over her head.

I'm taking a great deal of perverse pleasure in all of this. Haven't stopped smiling since I heard it. Guess it amuses me because PHB promoted NuBarbie to a position that was originally supposed to be mine - before the whole data fraud thing with Pushy PI and The Minion happened. Recall that she had pretty much zero experience in the field at the time. Now I have an answer to the question, "I wonder how that worked out for him?" :ymdevil:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 2nd, 2013, 9:13 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:
She got a job for a small startup company, doing the type of work she did before joining PHB's lab, according to my source. Far better for her. She was in WAY over her head.

I'm taking a great deal of perverse pleasure in all of this. Haven't stopped smiling since I heard it. Guess it amuses me because PHB promoted NuBarbie to a position that was originally supposed to be mine - before the whole data fraud thing with Pushy PI and The Minion happened. Recall that she had pretty much zero experience in the field at the time. Now I have an answer to the question, "I wonder how that worked out for him?" :ymdevil:
So he doesn't have the person who was truly suited for the position OR his lackey?

Karma really is a bitch, isn't it? :ymdevil:
Iron Duke #1471997.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » May 2nd, 2013, 9:49 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:

Love it! I'm really glad you know "the end" of NuBarbie. :happy-bouncyblue:
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » May 2nd, 2013, 9:52 pm

lawgrad91 wrote: So he doesn't have the person who was truly suited for the position OR his lackey?

Karma really is a bitch, isn't it? :ymdevil:
THAT'S why this is so amusing to me. I couldn't quite put my finger on it - probably because of the celebratory margarita that I had. I'm so bad. :ymdevil:

As far as I know, karma hasn't visited Pushy PI or The Minion yet. It will eventually happen, if it hasn't already. :ymdevil:

Now, for the record, we are 2/2 on totally incompetent people in my former workplaces who are no longer employed in their positions of power: Supervisor Barbie and NuBarbie. Lawgrad, this should give you great hope for Jethro's eventual professional demise.
-- Albert Einstein
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » May 2nd, 2013, 10:13 pm

Tomorrow and Saturday, we're hoping to finish planting the garden. it is supposed to rain Sunday. Bud us back to work on Monday through Wed. We are leaving for Panama City on Thursday for the Navy Master Divers Reunion. This happens every other year. It's fun.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » May 2nd, 2013, 10:16 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:Tomorrow and Saturday, we're hoping to finish planting the garden. it is supposed to rain Sunday. Bud us back to work on Monday through Wed. We are leaving for Panama City on Thursday for the Navy Master Divers Reunion. This happens every other year. It's fun.
Have fun at your reunion! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
-- Albert Einstein
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 2nd, 2013, 10:37 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:Tomorrow and Saturday, we're hoping to finish planting the garden. it is supposed to rain Sunday. Bud us back to work on Monday through Wed. We are leaving for Panama City on Thursday for the Navy Master Divers Reunion. This happens every other year. It's fun.
Enjoy! :happy-bouncyblue:
Iron Duke #1471997.