CathyCA is a spammer

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

CathyCA is a spammer

Post by CameronBornAndBred » April 15th, 2013, 1:35 pm

OK...I THINK I fixed this. CathyCA sent a PM by mistake to everyone on the planet instead of the two people she wanted to. I deleted the original message on the backend, but everyone that hadn't read it was left with a message saying they had a new message, even if their inbox was empty.
I've fixed that part. That does not mean you don't have any new messages, it just means that you don't have any notices of new messages. If anyone has any problems let me know.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Re: CathyCA is a spammer

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » April 15th, 2013, 1:44 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:OK...I THINK I fixed this. CathyCA sent a PM by mistake to everyone on the planet instead of the two people she wanted to. I deleted the original message on the backend, but everyone that hadn't read it was left with a message saying they had a new message, even if their inbox was empty.
I've fixed that part. That does not mean you don't have any new messages, it just means that you don't have any notices of new messages. If anyone has any problems let me know.
Ima has a problem. devildeac won't pay for her destination wedding and reception for us! Actually, that's all of us'ns problem since we would have been invited... B-) :happy-bouncyblue: :ymdevil:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 15th, 2013, 2:08 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:OK...I THINK I fixed this. CathyCA sent a PM by mistake to everyone on the planet instead of the two people she wanted to. I deleted the original message on the backend, but everyone that hadn't read it was left with a message saying they had a new message, even if their inbox was empty.
Ima has a problem. devildeac won't pay for her destination wedding and reception for us! Actually, that's all of us'ns problem since we would have been invited... B-) :happy-bouncyblue: :ymdevil:
:-
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » April 15th, 2013, 2:19 pm

My sincere apologies for sending that message to all of you. I am techno-challenged.

The story is long and convoluted, but I will tell it to some of you when I see you.

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » April 15th, 2013, 3:25 pm

devildeac wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
:-
Yep. Looks like I'm gonna have to continue living in sin with the OP. And I blame it all on DD.
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » April 15th, 2013, 9:15 pm

I understand. I think. :twitch:
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » April 18th, 2013, 2:14 pm

Locking this since the point of the thread was merely to alert people to any problems they may have with PM notifications. I think we are good, I haven't heard of any issues.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.