Welcome: elvis14

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Welcome: elvis14

Post by devildeac » March 30th, 2013, 6:47 pm

Welcome:

elvis14 from DBR who visited for about a minute and a half last PM on my invite in Section 21 before most of us were rudely ejected/ignored again. This is despite the fact that CB&B shelled out $250 to have the web host server assure him they had solved the problem X( .
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Re: Welcome: elvis14

Post by DukePA » March 30th, 2013, 7:23 pm

Welcome, elvis14!
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » March 30th, 2013, 8:44 pm

Welcome, Big E!
:text-welcomewave:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » March 30th, 2013, 9:05 pm

Welcome Elvis!

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 30th, 2013, 9:52 pm

Welcome Elvis! Come back to see us soon. :duke: :duke:
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » March 30th, 2013, 9:53 pm

devildeac wrote:Welcome:

elvis14 from DBR who visited for about a minute and a half last PM on my invite in Section 21 before most of us were rudely ejected/ignored again. This is despite the fact that CB&B shelled out $250 to have the web host server assure him they had solved the problem X( .
They didn't assure anything, they just finally owned up to a problem. That being said...last night was a marked improvement. The second half sucked (in chat), but we had no 503 errors, which is what I need to see. What we did have was a major server lag. Different issue.
All that being said, Hey Babeh, welcome Elvis14.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 30th, 2013, 10:11 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:

They didn't assure anything, they just finally owned up to a problem. That being said...last night was a marked improvement. The second half sucked (in chat), but we had no 503 errors, which is what I need to see. What we did have was a major server lag. Different issue.
It"s past time we, CTN members, started to support our website. There are enough members to chip in to pay our part. You have done so much for all of us. I think 15.00 for each member would cover a good portion of the expense you have put out recently. Let us do it. We want to do our part. :ymhug: :duke:
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » March 30th, 2013, 10:23 pm

Welcome, Elvis! Sorry I missed you in my 12 seconds in chat last night. :duke:
Iron Duke #1471997.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » March 30th, 2013, 10:25 pm

:ymblushing:

I knew you'd clarify/explain. Thanks again.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » March 30th, 2013, 10:30 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:

It"s past time we, CTN members, started to support our website. There are enough members to chip in to pay our part. You have done so much for all of us. I think 15.00 for each member would cover a good portion of the expense you have put out recently. Let us do it. We want to do our part. :ymhug: :duke:
I'm ready. Chris and I talked about this last PM and I suggested he do this. VDB is correct. If ~20 of us tossed in $15 each, that would cover what CB&B just shelled out and maybe he could/would tell us what the cost is $ to maintain this site annually and we could cover that, too. We all owe him a beer or three for all the time he donates to keep us up and running with very few problems.

And again, welcome, elvis14.
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » March 31st, 2013, 8:20 am

My $20 will go in the mail as soon as I know CBB current address! Fess up buddy! :)
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » March 31st, 2013, 9:06 am

Welcome Elvis!!

I will be more than happy to fire off some $$ to CBB....we've offered before and he has politely declined. Enough already, take the money it is the least we can do.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » March 31st, 2013, 9:15 am

I'm in. For $ and the welcome.
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
DukePA

Post by DukePA » March 31st, 2013, 11:19 am

Since my bro politely declined $s again, in a PM, I suggest that he NOT chip in $75 for the tent each season. Even though that won't come close to his huge contribution here and at tailgates, I feel it would be a small gesture on our part to say thank you.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » April 1st, 2013, 9:04 am

DukePA wrote:Since my bro politely declined $s again, in a PM, I suggest that he NOT chip in $75 for the tent each season. Even though that won't come close to his huge contribution here and at tailgates, I feel it would be a small gesture on our part to say thank you.
He's already covered for this coming 2013 season. :D B-)

And on that note, thanks to those who have already sent me their checks. I will deposit those 3 into the bank today. :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
DukePA

Post by DukePA » April 1st, 2013, 9:34 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
DukePA wrote:Since my bro politely declined $s again, in a PM, I suggest that he NOT chip in $75 for the tent each season. Even though that won't come close to his huge contribution here and at tailgates, I feel it would be a small gesture on our part to say thank you.
He's already covered for this coming 2013 season. :D B-)

And on that note, thanks to those who have already sent me their checks. I will deposit those 3 into the bank today. :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
How about we send his share back? I think it's the very least we should do.