Moving On

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor

Re: Moving On

Post by IowaDevil » June 13th, 2012, 9:33 pm

windsor wrote:Just a bit of an job hunt update. I saw a position open at another healthcare company. The gig sounded interesting so I fired off a resume. The team I would be part of is all over the country-I would be the only one in FL. 4 phone interviews done - Skype with the person I'd report to is tomorrow. I have already spoken to her once but apparently they have to do a face to face before they hire. I was given the option of Skype or having her fly in. I would say it is looking pretty good.
Way to go! Smile pretty tomorrow and the job will be yours! Vibes from all of the ID gang! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » June 13th, 2012, 9:59 pm

windsor wrote:Just a bit of an job hunt update. I saw a position open at another healthcare company. The gig sounded interesting so I fired off a resume. The team I would be part of is all over the country-I would be the only one in FL. 4 phone interviews done - Skype with the person I'd report to is tomorrow. I have already spoken to her once but apparently they have to do a face to face before they hire. I was given the option of Skype or having her fly in. I would say it is looking pretty good.
That sounds great, windsor! Vibes are coming your way. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » June 13th, 2012, 11:40 pm

Great news, Windsor! You'll wow the tomorrow. Good luck!
Life is good!
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » June 14th, 2012, 5:42 am

Vibing has commenced, windsor!
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Aussie vibes have commenced as well...
:O3 :O3 :O3 :O3 :O3
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
shereec
PWing School Professor

Post by shereec » June 14th, 2012, 6:07 am

Lots of good skype interview vibes!
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
captmojo
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » June 14th, 2012, 8:05 pm

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
:wizard:
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » June 14th, 2012, 9:47 pm

Vibes did their magic. It went very well. I expect an offer tomorrow!
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » June 14th, 2012, 10:06 pm

windsor wrote:Vibes did their magic. It went very well. I expect an offer tomorrow!
Well THAT was easy!!!!!!!! Amazing. Once it's all in the bag you'll have to tell us all about the gig!!! How nice to hear something go smoothly for somebody for once!!!
Love and celebratory hugs, :ymhug:
Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » June 14th, 2012, 10:08 pm

windsor wrote:Vibes did their magic. It went very well. I expect an offer tomorrow!
Way to go! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » June 14th, 2012, 10:48 pm

Woo to the hoo! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :9f:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » June 14th, 2012, 10:51 pm

Yippee! Keep us posted and a few puppy vibes for good measure. :O3 :O3 :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Iron Duke #1471997.
Miles

Post by Miles » June 14th, 2012, 10:56 pm

Fantastic windsor! Hope you end the week on a positive note with an offer! Vibes on their way.
sMiles
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » June 14th, 2012, 11:13 pm

Way to go windsor!! I'm sending vibes. Vibes, do your thing! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
DevilAlumna
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by DevilAlumna » June 15th, 2012, 1:05 am

Not surprised, fingers crossed that the offer comes before the weekend begins, and that it blows your socks off!

:happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » June 15th, 2012, 2:05 am

DevilAlumna wrote:
Not surprised, fingers crossed that the offer comes before the weekend begins, and that it blows your socks off!

:happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
What she said!
Life is good!
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » June 15th, 2012, 1:48 pm

Phone rang at 11 am. Now let us consider that my soon to be boss is in Atlanta, and HR is in Arizona...so by 8 am HR was calling me, with an offer. With all the right dollars in all the right places.

:happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:

Now, if I can only refrain from telling my current boss that he is a catastrophe that walks like a man before I leave here, all will be well!

CTN Vibes living up to the legend...AGAIN. You guys Rock \m/ \m/ \m/
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » June 15th, 2012, 3:10 pm

Well big time CONGRATS! :-BD :-BD :dance: :dance:
Miles

Post by Miles » June 15th, 2012, 5:10 pm

windsor wrote:Phone rang at 11 am. Now let us consider that my soon to be boss is in Atlanta, and HR is in Arizona...so by 8 am HR was calling me, with an offer. With all the right dollars in all the right places.

:happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:

Now, if I can only refrain from telling my current boss that he is a catastrophe that walks like a man before I leave here, all will be well!

CTN Vibes living up to the legend...AGAIN. You guys Rock \m/ \m/ \m/
Sweet! So happy for your windsor. Congrats and I hope you kick some major ass. June rules!
sMiles
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » June 15th, 2012, 5:17 pm

Congrats Windsor. Let the titanium swing where it may! ;)
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » June 15th, 2012, 6:06 pm

windsor wrote:CTN Vibes living up to the legend...AGAIN. You guys Rock \m/ \m/ \m/
First off, CONGRATS!! :-BD
Secondly, although the vibes (both human and canine) came through, I believe karma came back for you for all your wise advice on the ArkieDukie job hunt. :ymapplause:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.