LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by captmojo » February 29th, 2012, 7:51 pm

Bostondevil wrote:Does anybody who posts here not read the LTE?

If this is the only place you get Bostondevil updates, Ronnie had an MRI yesterday. The tumor is stable. It has remained the same for a year now so chemotherapy is done for now. Let's hope forever.
WoooooooHooooooo! Alright!
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
:9f:
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » February 29th, 2012, 7:54 pm

Another NC representative on 'American Idol' tonight, which I normally don't watch, but she is from just right down the road near here. That's really close to you as well, LG.
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » February 29th, 2012, 9:41 pm

captmojo wrote:Another NC representative on 'American Idol' tonight, which I normally don't watch, but she is from just right down the road near here. That's really close to you as well, LG.
The Stokesdale Bi-Rite has her name on their sign.

Does she have any talent? :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » February 29th, 2012, 10:31 pm

I will not have cable or internet service until Sunday. That's what I get for not calling earlier.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » February 29th, 2012, 11:03 pm

Bostondevil wrote:Does anybody who posts here not read the LTE?

If this is the only place you get Bostondevil updates, Ronnie had an MRI yesterday. The tumor is stable. It has remained the same for a year now so chemotherapy is done for now. Let's hope forever.
That is wonderful. :happy-bouncyblue: :ymhug: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » February 29th, 2012, 11:07 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:I will not have cable or internet service until Sunday. That's what I get for not calling earlier.
You there, safe and sound. That's the great. I guess you will have go to a sports bar to watch the game. :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :9f:
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » March 1st, 2012, 2:22 am

ArkieDukie wrote:I will not have cable or internet service until Sunday. That's what I get for not calling earlier.
You avoided the stormy weather on your way down to Texas?
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by IowaDevil » March 1st, 2012, 9:00 am

Sounds like a date with a sports bar on Saturday night for you! Have fun cuz I'll bet there will be other Devils there as well! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » March 1st, 2012, 10:14 am

IowaDevil wrote:
Sounds like a date with a sports bar on Saturday night for you! Have fun cuz I'll bet there will be other Devils there as well! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
The Duke Club of Houston is getting together at 360 Lounge, 4601 Washington Avenue in Houston from 6:00 p.m. until. . .

Here's the link to their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/55231011883/

Have fun! Our friend Kenny Dennard is president of this club, but he will be attending the game at Cameron on Saturday.

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
DevilAlumna
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by DevilAlumna » March 1st, 2012, 12:15 pm

I'm doing my part for the big game -- last year, we were out of town and out sight-seeing during the game. Stopped in to a restaurant for dinner and the first half of the game was on (and Duke was losing); we left at halftime, and Duke roared back to win.

This year, we will be out of town, and I will try my hardest to not watch any of the game (while it's happening), so maybe the team can have a nice, boring lead the whole way. :D

CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » March 1st, 2012, 2:25 pm

Those of you who follow me on Pinterest have already seen this photograph today. I added it to my "Favorite Mugshots Pinboard" with the caption, "Who's the leader of the club who's made for you and me? M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!"

This guy was booked in to our jail yesterday on various murder, drug and robbery charges.

Click on this link to see his picture.

http://www.reflector.com/jail-booking/124493

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » March 1st, 2012, 2:53 pm

CathyCA wrote:Those of you who follow me on Pinterest have already seen this photograph today. I added it to my "Favorite Mugshots Pinboard" with the caption, "Who's the leader of the club who's made for you and me? M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!"

This guy was booked in to our jail yesterday on various murder, drug and robbery charges.

Well, he's either Mickey Mouse or Princess Leia... =))
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » March 1st, 2012, 3:02 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
CathyCA wrote:Those of you who follow me on Pinterest have already seen this photograph today. I added it to my "Favorite Mugshots Pinboard" with the caption, "Who's the leader of the club who's made for you and me? M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!"

Princess Leia! =)) =)) =))

~ James Naismith
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » March 1st, 2012, 3:36 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:

That was my first thought. What a shame...such a nice looking young man.... :|
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » March 1st, 2012, 4:04 pm

:)) :))
Wonder if his hairstylist has any open slots. I need a new look.

Iron Duke #1471997.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » March 1st, 2012, 4:57 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:

:)) :))
Wonder if his hairstylist has any open slots. I need a new look.

You can adopt that look only if you promise to wear a red and white polka dot bow in your hair.

~ James Naismith
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » March 1st, 2012, 8:30 pm

Well, I met my next door neighbor tonight. She's a total biyotch. Apparently the people in the office assigned a space to me that she's been parking in for the past 2 years. She proceeded to chew me out after I explained to her that I was assigned the space yesterday by the people in the office. She played the MD card, too. I didn't play the PhD card, since I try not to be a pretentious biyotch. I finally moved my car after thanking her for being so welcoming and neighborly. X(
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » March 1st, 2012, 9:18 pm

Mr. ID wants to know if he was wearing a UNC shirt - he thinks he looks the part! :D
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » March 1st, 2012, 10:33 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:Well, I met my next door neighbor tonight. She's a total biyotch. Apparently the people in the office assigned a space to me that she's been parking in for the past 2 years. She proceeded to chew me out after I explained to her that I was assigned the space yesterday by the people in the office. She played the MD card, too. I didn't play the PhD card, since I try not to be a pretentious biyotch. I finally moved my car after thanking her for being so welcoming and neighborly. X(
The MD Card? Isn't that right out of the Minion playbook?
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » March 1st, 2012, 10:44 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:Well, I met my next door neighbor tonight. She's a total biyotch. Apparently the people in the office assigned a space to me that she's been parking in for the past 2 years. She proceeded to chew me out after I explained to her that I was assigned the space yesterday by the people in the office. She played the MD card, too. I didn't play the PhD card, since I try not to be a pretentious biyotch. I finally moved my car after thanking her for being so welcoming and neighborly. X(

Man, I hope you don't trip and fall near her car when you bring in that bag of roofing nails you're planning to buy at the Home Depot.

:ymdevil:

~ James Naismith