Timing is everything!

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Timing is everything!

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » February 9th, 2012, 11:07 am

Our recording last night quit before the last five minutes. We didn't even notice at the time. Although there are lots of clips floating around of the last shot, I want to re-record the game in its entirety. ( Naturally, I also missed the re-run this morning.) Please, if anybody gets wind that the game will be rebroadcast once more, DON'T LET ME MISS IT!

Thanks.
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
DevilAlumna
Graduate Student at PWing school

Re: Timing is everything!

Post by DevilAlumna » February 9th, 2012, 12:06 pm

I have to imagine this will be going up on ESPN Classic sometime within the next day or two. I'll keep an eye out.
DevilAlumna

Post by DevilAlumna » February 9th, 2012, 12:08 pm

Oh, it's also available streaming via here: http://espn3.com if you have access.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » February 9th, 2012, 12:16 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Our recording last night quit before the last five minutes. We didn't even notice at the time. Although there are lots of clips floating around of the last shot, I want to re-record the game in its entirety. ( Naturally, I also missed the re-run this morning.) Please, if anybody gets wind that the game will be rebroadcast once more, DON'T LET ME MISS IT!

Thanks.
Love, Ima

ESPN3 has replay!!!!

Its all over YOUTUBE!!!

I watched one clip at least l20 times ....and kept pausing it....to see the reactions of the Tarholes in the Dome, and see Austin and Seth motioning for Austin to take the shot!!! To see Coach K jump off the Bench, and hop and skip..was amazing!!!

One of the Duke basketball staff,. told me after the game..... that Smith Stadium went completely quiet.... and the Crickets started Chripping!!! Priceless!!!!!!!!! GTHC GTH!

Our boys grew up last night.... Found our Leader!!! Actually several! Austin lead the charge!

So awesome that Doc Rivers and his daughter Callie were there for Austin's Big game!!!

Love that Coach K said ... about Austin... "He was put on this Planet to do that! "

GTHC GTH :9f: :9f:
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » February 9th, 2012, 4:58 pm

SADHOLES.jpg
No caption necessary
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"