Down Goes Paterno!

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Down Goes Paterno!

Post by devildeac » November 10th, 2011, 9:23 am

JoePA and the PSU president dismissed last PM. Who's next?
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor

Re: Down Goes Paterno!

Post by IowaDevil » November 10th, 2011, 9:36 am

Yeah for the Penn State Board of Regents! Only wish those protesting students could imagine what it would be like to have your child abused and no one stand up for them. The kids just don't get it!
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
Miles

Post by Miles » November 10th, 2011, 12:14 pm

I cannot fathom why people are taking Joe Pa's side on this issue. His lack of action on this case is inexcusable. He deserves much, much worse than to just be fired. Good for Penn Start to start taking the correct course of action.
sMiles
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » November 10th, 2011, 6:48 pm

It's very sad, but I agree that JoePa should've done something more than talking to his boss. I also can't fathom why the grad assistant didn't go to the police and report what he saw.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
Miles

Post by Miles » November 11th, 2011, 9:43 am

ArkieDukie wrote:It's very sad, but I agree that JoePa should've done something more than talking to his boss. I also can't fathom why the grad assistant didn't go to the police and report what he saw.
He sure has had a successful career on the sidelines working with Sandusky and Paterno.
X(
sMiles
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » November 11th, 2011, 10:20 am

Miles wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:It's very sad, but I agree that JoePa should've done something more than talking to his boss. I also can't fathom why the grad assistant didn't go to the police and report what he saw.
He sure has had a successful career on the sidelines working with Sandusky and Paterno.
X(
So Silence got him a good sideline career. I don't think he will be on the sideline this weekend, due to all the threats that have been received.

And I read last night, allegations that Sandusky had pimped out the boys to "Donor".

As Nancy Grace would say, "Unleash the Lawyers."