UNC Athletic Director

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

RSharpe54
PW in training
PW in training

Re: UNC Athletic Director

Post by RSharpe54 » August 3rd, 2011, 7:21 pm

Interesting enough I also think that when the announcement was made that Butch Davis's Cell Phone records were going to be released I believe UNC stepped foward and said that they would look at them first before anyone else did. They found probably alot of stuff in those records linking Davis to John Blake and Gary Wichard and went on ahead and got rid of Davis! It'll be really interesting to see what exactly was in those cell phone records!

"Remeber you can't spell Underachieving without UNC"! :duke:
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » August 3rd, 2011, 8:28 pm

RSharpe54 wrote:Interesting enough I also think that when the announcement was made that Butch Davis's Cell Phone records were going to be released I believe UNC stepped foward and said that they would look at them first before anyone else did. They found probably alot of stuff in those records linking Davis to John Blake and Gary Wichard and went on ahead and got rid of Davis! It'll be really interesting to see what exactly was in those cell phone records!

"Remeber you can't spell Underachieving without UNC"! :duke:
I doubt we will ever know. I'd bet they left with butch, never to return.
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » August 8th, 2011, 8:59 pm

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/unc/story/9964939/

It seems that some disgruntled sheep club members want to sue Holden Thorp. Good luck with that, especially if this is your spokesman....

"I've just felt like I've been mislead to join because I was told that Coach Davis wasn't going nowhere and I was told that several times," said Kenneth Plusnick who joined the RAMS Club when the NCAA investigation to show his support for Davis. "I just can't support someone that can't tell me the truth about what's going on. Especially when I'm giving them money."

(And a tip to wralsportsfan.com: For the love of God, edit!) :-B
Iron Duke #1471997.