Atlanta Mafia Visit?

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Atlanta Mafia Visit?

Post by Lavabe » July 24th, 2011, 6:27 pm

I will be passing through Wednesday for a few hours while dropping off Legacy Lady. I then have to drive back to the Land of the Lost immediately. Think I might be able to meet up with EarlJam and/or one of the CTN moderators?
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Re: Atlanta Mafia Visit?

Post by YmoBeThere » July 24th, 2011, 7:23 pm

This moderator will be at his house in Cincinnati... :)) =))
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » July 24th, 2011, 9:57 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:This moderator will be at his house in Cincinnati... :)) =))
... would also love to see your car this year. May be passing through in September/October on way to a conference at Kent St.
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » July 24th, 2011, 10:19 pm

It'll be here and ready by then!
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » July 25th, 2011, 1:07 pm

:text-bump:
EarlJam
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by EarlJam » July 25th, 2011, 2:44 pm

Lavabe wrote:I will be passing through Wednesday for a few hours while dropping off Legacy Lady. I then have to drive back to the Land of the Lost immediately. Think I might be able to meet up with EarlJam and/or one of the CTN moderators?
Hey, Lavabe! Cool. Definitely give me a call when you are in town. If able, I'd love to hook up!

-Earljam
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » July 26th, 2011, 10:44 pm

Will probably make it to Marietta by around noon-ish. Hopefully we can meet somewhere for lunch.
Cheers,
Lavabe
ILoveJimmy
PWing as a hobby
PWing as a hobby

Post by ILoveJimmy » July 27th, 2011, 1:49 pm

Lavabe is in East Cobb right now. He has tried to reach EarlJam and left messages. He will be taking off shortly to return to the Land of the Missing D and E. He sends his apologies that he was unable to see anyone this time.

I'm very happy that my sister, Mrs. DevilDeac, came to stay with me while Lavabe is in Atlanta today. Always good to be with family!!

ILJ
EarlJam

Post by EarlJam » July 28th, 2011, 5:22 pm

ILoveJimmy wrote:Lavabe is in East Cobb right now. He has tried to reach EarlJam and left messages. He will be taking off shortly to return to the Land of the Missing D and E. He sends his apologies that he was unable to see anyone this time.

I'm very happy that my sister, Mrs. DevilDeac, came to stay with me while Lavabe is in Atlanta today. Always good to be with family!!

ILJ
Dang. Sorry I missed Lavabe! My whole day was FUBARed as I had another auto accident and was handling. Some guy rear-ended me (keep comments to yourself! :) ).

Anyway, his insurance is taking care of it. For the most part, it was a fender bender but WAS a major headache. I hope to catch Lavabe next time he's in Atlanta.....or if I'm up there!

-EarlJam
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » July 28th, 2011, 8:53 pm

EarlJam wrote:
ILoveJimmy wrote:Lavabe is in East Cobb right now. He has tried to reach EarlJam and left messages. He will be taking off shortly to return to the Land of the Missing D and E. He sends his apologies that he was unable to see anyone this time.

ILJ
Dang. Sorry I missed Lavabe! My whole day was FUBARed as I had another auto accident and was handling. Some guy rear-ended me (keep comments to yourself! :) ).

Anyway, his insurance is taking care of it. For the most part, it was a fender bender but WAS a major headache. I hope to catch Lavabe next time he's in Atlanta.....or if I'm up there!

-EarlJam
Hope all is well with you, EJ. At least you had no injuries, right?