LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by DukePA » April 13th, 2009, 8:44 pm

I knew I could count on you guys! Thanks!
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Re: calling all shin kickers

Post by cl15876 » April 13th, 2009, 8:54 pm

DukePA wrote:Hey kids,

My day sucked outloud. There is a new doc in the clinic who is trying to push my boss out after promising he wouldn't practice here. Yuck. Sneaky asshole, bastard from hell. Anyway, I was kicked out of my office and relegated to a little closet of an office so that he could have mine. Shithead. Anyway, it took an amazing amount of self-restraint to behave with dignity today. When I told my nurse that I was calling in my shin kickers, she suggested that we aim higher!!! :twisted:

I hate greedy bastard assholes :ymbilly: :ymhiro: o-+
Donna, I'm burning up just reading this X( because I like you hate, (BTW, I don't use that word alot), greedy, self-centered, self-seeking, bastard, asshole, MO_FOES who have no regard for anything but themselves. Was the promise in writing or verbal, I know a GREAT and INCREDIBLE LAWYER! :D Is your boss aware of the childish, backstabbing, two-faced antics as they can be nothing else? The new doc has left something amiss somewhere to reveal colors that everyone will see! Thieves and backhanded people always make mistakes!!! I am proud of you SIS ^:)^ , for rising to the occasion of professionalism and dignity in the face of adversity or should I say in the face of the asshole that could have been eaten up and spit out in a NY/NEW JERSEY kind of way short of the drop and shin kicking, and oops sorry... that was a little below the belt!!!! As long as big boss is and wants to be in charge, he deal with it accordingly as I would be surprised if he's not aware of it or suspects it! Maintain your sanity and remain objective, sometimes change is good and sometimes it isn't! :-t I'll be praying for you that tomorrow shines a new day! :ympray: In the mean time, ready to partake in some shin covering your back.... plus sending some hugs your way :ymhug:
Last edited by cl15876 on April 13th, 2009, 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » April 13th, 2009, 8:55 pm

My day sucked outloud. There is a new doc in the clinic who is trying to push my boss out after promising he wouldn't practice here. Yuck. Sneaky asshole, bastard from hell. Anyway, I was kicked out of my office and relegated to a little closet of an office so that he could have mine. Shithead. Anyway, it took an amazing amount of self-restraint to behave with dignity today. When I told my nurse that I was calling in my shin kickers, she suggested that we aim higher!!! :twisted:

I hate greedy bastard assholes :ymbilly: :ymhiro: o-+
Sent a couple of kicks. May have accidentally missed and kicked a bit too high. :twisted: :lol:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
DukePA

Post by DukePA » April 13th, 2009, 9:17 pm

cl15876 wrote:Donna, I'm burning up just reading this X( because I like you hate, (BTW, I don't use that word alot), greedy, self-centered, self-seeking, bastard, asshole, MO_FOES who have no regard for anything but themselves. Was the promise in writing or verbal, I know a GREAT and INCREDIBLE LAWYER! :D Is your boss aware of the childish, backstabbing, two-faced antics as they can be nothing else? The new doc has left something amiss somewhere to reveal colors that everyone will see! Thieves and backhanded people always make mistakes!!! I am proud of you SIS ^:)^ , for rising to the occasion of professionalism and dignity in the face of adversity or should I say in the face of the asshole that could have been eaten up and spit out in a NY/NEW JERSEY kind of way short of the drop and shin kicking, and oops sorry... that was a little below the belt!!!! As long as big boss is and wants to be in charge, he deal with it accordingly as I would be surprised if he's not aware of it or suspects it! Maintain your sanity and remain objective, sometimes change is good and sometimes it isn't! :-t I'll be praying for you that tomorrow shines a new day! :ympray: In the mean time, ready to partake in some shin covering your back.... plus sending some hugs your way :ymhug:
The promise was verbal and my boss is very aware of what's going on despite being out on medical leave. We will perservere and keep our patients' needs first and foremost in every decision and action we take. Yes, this will come back to bite the bastard one day. Chin is up with a smile on my face. Thanks again everybody!
DukePA

Post by DukePA » April 13th, 2009, 9:18 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:

Sent a couple of kicks. May have accidentally missed and kicked a bit too high. :twisted: :lol:

:)) ^:)^ :-bd
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » April 13th, 2009, 9:21 pm

DevilAlumna wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:Okay, this is my first post here...what are the rules? :D
Ask Tilly and/or Colchar. :D

Otherwise, you should feel right at home. You're a few days behind the PW leaders at this point - at their current rate, you'll never ever ever catch up. Ever. :D
The same thing was happening over at that other place too...
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » April 13th, 2009, 9:25 pm

I'm not afraid to say it, but sometimes a knee to the groin seems an appropriate response. Just have an exit plan...
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » April 13th, 2009, 9:44 pm

DukePA wrote:The promise was verbal and my boss is very aware of what's going on despite being out on medical leave. We will perservere and keep our patients' needs first and foremost in every decision and action we take. Yes, this will come back to bite the bastard one day. Chin is up with a smile on my face. Thanks again everybody!
Worked with this type of person at my last job, and it was no fun at all. My advice: document, document, document. When possible and appropriate, get things in writing. As others have stated, people who are this arrogant tend to make mistakes. Having evidence of their behavior can prove to be very helpful.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 13th, 2009, 10:13 pm

captmojo wrote:As a PW, I stink. All my little trophies are dark.

I have a lot of catching up to do.
and drinking, too. :roll: ;)
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 13th, 2009, 10:15 pm

Rules?

We don't need no stinkin' rules here :roll:

(just kidding, Coach K, just kidding :oops: )

WELCOME, YmoBeThere! WooHoo!
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » April 13th, 2009, 10:16 pm

Why do the lyrics of a particular song keep going through my head?
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 13th, 2009, 10:17 pm

DevilAlumna wrote:
Ask Tilly and/or Colchar. :D

Otherwise, you should feel right at home. You're a few days behind the PW leaders at this point - at their current rate, you'll never ever ever catch up. Ever. :D
Sadly, DA may be correct :roll:

But, you can give it an all out Duke-Vandy effort though ;)
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 13th, 2009, 10:20 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:Why do the lyrics of a particular song keep going through my head?
go ahead and post them and we'll try to analyze why that is happening...
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » April 13th, 2009, 10:25 pm

Actually, two are coming to mind...

Our House in the middle of our street...

Our house is a very, very fine house
With two cats in the yard
Life used to be so hard

I wonder where the two cats came from?
Sue71
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Sue71 » April 13th, 2009, 10:26 pm

DukePA wrote: The promise was verbal and my boss is very aware of what's going on despite being out on medical leave. We will perservere and keep our patients' needs first and foremost in every decision and action we take. Yes, this will come back to bite the bastard one day. Chin is up with a smile on my face. Thanks again everybody!
Tried calling you earlier. :)] :-c Glad to see you're in better spirits now. \:D/ :-bd
You don't walk the plank in NJ. You just disappear. Forever.
Sue71

Post by Sue71 » April 13th, 2009, 10:29 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:Actually, two are coming to mind...

Life used to be so hard

The crazy old maid with 16 cats in the house next door... they were feeling crowded and went exploring and ended up visiting for a while. 8-}
You don't walk the plank in NJ. You just disappear. Forever.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 13th, 2009, 10:30 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:Actually, two are coming to mind...

Life used to be so hard

I dunno but I'm having a Deja Vu (all over again ;) :oops: ;) )
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » April 13th, 2009, 11:23 pm

Speaking of disgusting things like the mcgangbang, does anybody watch How I Met Your Mother? My wife loves that show. There was a GREAT guy joke on there tonight that I hadn't heard in a long time. The setup is "What's the difference between peanut butter and jam?" They didn't reveal the punchline on the show. Let's see if anyone knows the punchline to this one. No peaking on google. You have to guess. I'll reveal it tomorrow if anyone's interested, but I'll put it in hidden ink, cause it's definitely gross, though DukePA and Sue can probably relate with what's going on at work for them.
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » April 13th, 2009, 11:25 pm

Hey, they house regulations say that if you have a question, send it to ALL the mods. How do I know who the mods are? I don't see a list of them anywhere. Oops, never mind. For everyone's information and to ease my stupidity a little, there appears to be a link to a list on the front page of the site.
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 13th, 2009, 11:58 pm

bjornolf wrote:Hey, they house regulations say that if you have a question, send it to ALL the mods. How do I know who the mods are? I don't see a list of them anywhere. Oops, never mind. For everyone's information and to ease my stupidity a little, there appears to be a link to a list on the front page of the site.

Plus, our names appear in green text.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------