A Tattoo of Your Company Logo on my Forehead

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

EarlJam
PWing School Associate Professor

A Tattoo of Your Company Logo on my Forehead

Post by EarlJam » June 30th, 2011, 10:14 am

Okay. For $25,000, I will put your company logo on my forehead (a tattoo).

Just wanted you to know.

So there.

-Earljam
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Re: A Tattoo of Your Company Logo on my Forehead

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » June 30th, 2011, 10:18 am

EarlJam wrote:Okay. For $25,000, I will put your company logo on my forehead (a tattoo).

Just wanted you to know.

So there.

-Earljam

Thats a thought! What happens when you want to change companies and get a new logo?

I know you can grow bangs or wear a ballcap, to cover your forehead.
Or just collect the $25k, and get a HENNA tattoo, that will wash away, eventually.
:D
August West
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by August West » June 30th, 2011, 11:01 am

I think Target is interested in your offer. Just don't go near any shooting ranges. AW. :D :ymcowboy: :Police: :doh:
EarlJam

Post by EarlJam » June 30th, 2011, 12:47 pm

August West wrote:I think Target is interested in your offer. Just don't go near any shooting ranges. AW. :D :ymcowboy: :Police: :doh:
LOL. =)) :)) =)) :))

-EJ
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » July 1st, 2011, 9:59 am

EarlJam wrote:
August West wrote:I think Target is interested in your offer. Just don't go near any shooting ranges. AW. :D :ymcowboy: :Police: :doh:
LOL. =)) :)) =)) :))

-EJ
:)) :)) =))

You guys are too funny!!!!
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » July 2nd, 2011, 2:13 am

I went into a truck stop tonight to buy beer. The truck stop had a tatoo parlor in it. Seriously. The truck stop also did not sell beer. Seriously.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 2nd, 2011, 7:41 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:I went into a truck stop tonight to buy beer. The truck stop had a tatoo parlor in it. Seriously. The truck stop also did not sell beer. Seriously.
Do you WANT drunk truckers on the road? SERIOUSLY? I think not! :-o :-o :-o
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » July 2nd, 2011, 8:31 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:I went into a truck stop tonight to buy beer. The truck stop had a tatoo parlor in it. Seriously. The truck stop also did not sell beer. Seriously.
Well of course not..I just always thought of them as oversized convenience stores...never thought that a convenience store wouldn't have beer.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » July 2nd, 2011, 10:19 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Well of course not..I just always thought of them as oversized convenience stores...never thought that a convenience store wouldn't have beer.

What Truck Stop ? So many on I40?

The trucker that ran all over the vehicles this past Thursday, on I40, within a few yards from the exit 270, 15/501 exit in Durham, was DUI of Drugs, not alcohol. Drugs were found in his tractor trailer. His mug shot looks scary, as he looks high as a kite. Bond is $500,000, and 1st appearance Tuesday in Durham. I think they should throw him, under the Durham jail. I was crossing over 15/501 and saw the pile up, the burnt vehicle, and all the wreckage.

I am thinking that one of the Truck stops in Haw River (maybe Flying J), has a tatoo parlor. There is or was a beauty/barber shop there also. The restaurant is now a Dennys. When, I travel through that area, I get gas, across the street at the HESS station. They have a Wendy's and Dairy Queen there!! But gasoline, is about the cheapest there.

DWP
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » July 2nd, 2011, 10:20 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:

What Truck Stop ? So many on I40?

The trucker that ran all over the vehicles this past Thursday, on I40, within a few yards from the exit 270, 15/501 exit in Durham, was DUI of Drugs, not alcohol. Drugs were found in his tractor trailer. His mug shot looks scary, as he looks high as a kite. Bond is $500,000, and 1st appearance Tuesday in Durham. I think they should throw him, under the Durham jail. I was crossing over 15/501 and saw the pile up, the burnt vehicle, and all the wreckage.

I am thinking that one of the Truck stops in Haw River (maybe Flying J), has a tatoo parlor. There is or was a beauty/barber shop there also. The restaurant is now a Dennys. When, I travel through that area, I get gas, across the street at the HESS station. They have a Wendy's and Dairy Queen there!! But gasoline, is about the cheapest there.

DWP
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » July 2nd, 2011, 10:25 am

DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:Well of course not..I just always thought of them as oversized convenience stores...never thought that a convenience store wouldn't have beer.

DWP
Yup, I think that's the one, and it's also where I was planning on getting gas before my car died. That stretch of road has some of the cheapest gas in the state.
I was following the story of that wreck on Thursday, very sad. The trucker was not drunk, but had drugs in his system, and drugs on his person. My guess is he won't be enjoying freedom for quite some time. One of the cars that he wrecked could not even be identified because it was burned and mangled so badly.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 2nd, 2011, 10:54 am

DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:Well of course not..I just always thought of them as oversized convenience stores...never thought that a convenience store wouldn't have beer.

DWP
Yup, I think that's the one, and it's also where I was planning on getting gas before my car died. That stretch of road has some of the cheapest gas in the state.
I was following the story of that wreck on Thursday, very sad. The trucker was not drunk, but had drugs in his system, and drugs on his person. My guess is he won't be enjoying freedom for quite some time. One of the cars that he wrecked could not even be identified because it was burned and mangled so badly.
Yes, that stretch of I-40/85 has cheap gas, and I thought that the cheapest was either at exits 154, 152 or 150, but I learned a couple of weeks ago, quite by happenstance, that it's cheaper at exit 148, which is a far smaller and less busy exit. The Pilot, Flying J and Hess stations have all the big billboards with the prices posted, but I was looking for my free drink refill at a Kangaroo, which I saw at exit 148 at the Kangaroo/Marathon station. It, and the Shell station next door, were 2 to 4 cents cheaper than the Hess, Pilot and Flying J's up the road over the Memorial Day weekend when I was going back and forth to Banner Elk. So take that info for what it's worth, generally about half a buck in your pocket after you fill up your tank!

A note if you happen to have a Shell Citibank Mastercard and have been getting the 5% gasoline rebates like I mentioned a couple of months ago. Citibank is changing the rebate program later this month and basically ending it, making it so bad that I have used the card for the last time - they have totally lost my considerable business. And, they are discontinuing auto-drafting payments too, effective this month. Hope they are happy with their decisions - I'm not. I have other options, and I'm going to use them. I'll still buy Shell gasoline - I think it, BP, Exxon and Mobil are the best gasolines on the market today (because of their detergent properties in keeping your fuel systems clean). As for those other options, the Chase Rewards card and Discover are offering a 5% rebate on gasoline for the next 3 months (Chase on up to $1500 worth of purchases, Discover for only $300 worth - who are they trying to kid?). And of course, the BP/Chase card still has the 5% rebate as discussed previously (10% for the first 60 days!)
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » July 5th, 2011, 9:50 am

Alamance County has about the best prices of gasoline in North Carolina. And I85 and I40 run through the county. :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » July 6th, 2011, 12:23 pm

BEST comeback of the year!!!!!!! :)) :o) =)) :ymparty: ;)
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe