Fathers' Day Poll for the ladies...

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Which celebrity dad would you most like to see in his underwear?

Brad Pitt
No votes
Matthew McConaughey
29%
Hugh Jackman
57%
Will Smith
14%
Barack Obama
No votes

Total votes: 7
wilson
PWing School Professor

Re: Fathers' Day Poll for the ladies...

Post by wilson » June 17th, 2009, 10:02 am

bjornolf wrote:What discrimination? I originally said that if guys really wanted to vote for themselves, they could. But only four people have voted, and one was me for my wife. I just want more numbers, man. ;)

%%-
I'm talking about the discrimination against we singletons. Keep your shirt on.
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » June 17th, 2009, 10:16 am

You could ask your mom? or your sister? Or your coworker (might not recommend that one)? Or vote for who your perfect woman would pick (THAT might tell you something about yourself!)? ;)

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » June 17th, 2009, 10:22 am

bjornolf wrote:You could ask your mom? or your sister? Or your coworker (might not recommend that one)? Or vote for who your perfect woman would pick (THAT might tell you something about yourself!)? ;)

%%-
I have no sister and I'm not involving my mother in this.
As for my perfect woman, for selfish reasons, she'd pick someone smart and slightly chubby, with other, ahem, skills to make up for it.
Bostondevil
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Bostondevil » June 17th, 2009, 10:40 am

bjorn, the only real problem with this poll, truly, is not enough options. Nobody on that list does it for me. Dad's that I would put on my own personal list? Matt Damon, Viggo Mortensen (except I've seen him naked so, really, what's the point?), Benjamin Bratt, Josh Holloway (again, kinda been there, done that), Mike Lowell, oh yeah, Mike Lowell, he wins, I want to see Mike Lowell in his underwear, like right now!
The time is out of joint, O cursed spite!
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » June 17th, 2009, 12:03 pm

wilson wrote:
bjornolf wrote:You could ask your mom? or your sister? Or your coworker (might not recommend that one)? Or vote for who your perfect woman would pick (THAT might tell you something about yourself!)? ;)

%%-
As for my perfect woman, for selfish reasons, she'd pick someone smart and slightly chubby, with other, ahem, skills to make up for it.
with a pirate hat and a volleyball in the their sig line?
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » June 17th, 2009, 12:04 pm

windsor wrote: I have no sister and I'm not involving my mother in this.
with a pirate hat and a volleyball in the their sig line?[/quote]
Heh. Yeah, something like that.
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » June 17th, 2009, 3:05 pm

Bostondevil wrote:bjorn, the only real problem with this poll, truly, is not enough options. Nobody on that list does it for me. Dad's that I would put on my own personal list? Matt Damon, Viggo Mortensen (except I've seen him naked so, really, what's the point?), Benjamin Bratt, Josh Holloway (again, kinda been there, done that), Mike Lowell, oh yeah, Mike Lowell, he wins, I want to see Mike Lowell in his underwear, like right now!
The point was, these were the top five from the Jockey poll. You're supposed to pick one of them, then feel free to post and add whomever you wish. Are all those guys dads?

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Miles
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by Miles » June 17th, 2009, 3:30 pm

wilson wrote:

%%-
What's your perfect woman doing picking me? ;)
sMiles
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » June 17th, 2009, 5:32 pm

bjornolf wrote:
Bostondevil wrote:bjorn, the only real problem with this poll, truly, is not enough options. Nobody on that list does it for me. Dad's that I would put on my own personal list? Matt Damon, Viggo Mortensen (except I've seen him naked so, really, what's the point?), Benjamin Bratt, Josh Holloway (again, kinda been there, done that), Mike Lowell, oh yeah, Mike Lowell, he wins, I want to see Mike Lowell in his underwear, like right now!
The point was, these were the top five from the Jockey poll. You're supposed to pick one of them, then feel free to post and add whomever you wish. Are all those guys dads?

%%-
Seeing as how all of us Males have taken over this pole and are suffocating the ladies to an extent...... (excuse the pun and no I am not in my underwear yet, typing this :D), I must take bjornolf up on the opportunity to nominate Shamrog to the list of choices.... I never self nom because that would definitely be an "EWEEEEEE - thread killer", but Sham the stud... he'll invite the ladies!!!!!! :-bd
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » June 17th, 2009, 5:36 pm

Miles wrote:
wilson wrote:I have no sister and I'm not involving my mother in this.
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) I think I am hearing the bigger D_U_K_E (highlight to see the real challenge) battle!!! =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

I definitely don't want to visualize you two with shirts off and glowing CO_ _ _ _ S ........ (old John Ritter movie) :D
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » June 17th, 2009, 5:40 pm

wilson wrote:As for my perfect woman, for selfish reasons, she'd pick someone smart and slightly chubby, with other, ahem, skills to make up for it.
Wilson - bless your sweet cooking heart.... this IS TOO EASY, but I see MILES couldn't resist!!!!! :-o :-o :-o :-o =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » June 17th, 2009, 5:45 pm

cl15876 wrote:
Miles wrote:
wilson wrote:I have no sister and I'm not involving my mother in this.
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) I think I am hearing the bigger D_U_K_E (highlight to see the real challenge) battle!!! =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

I definitely don't want to visualize you two with shirts off and glowing CO_ _ _ _ S ........ (old John Ritter movie) :D
Holy cow! The light saber battle from Skin Deep! That was the best! You rock, BONE. \m/

%%-
Last edited by bjornolf on June 17th, 2009, 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » June 17th, 2009, 5:45 pm

cl15876 wrote:]
Wilson - bless your sweet cooking heart...
Wrong skills... ;)
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » June 17th, 2009, 5:55 pm

wilson wrote:
cl15876 wrote:]
Wilson - bless your sweet cooking heart...
Wrong skills... ;)
I applaud your aspirations.....GMTA =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » June 17th, 2009, 5:58 pm

cl15876 wrote:
GMTA?
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » June 17th, 2009, 6:01 pm

wilson wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
GMTA?
Great MINDS THINK Alike!!!!! Still =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » June 17th, 2009, 6:10 pm

From the 5 listed - I went with Matthew McC.

Now if the poll was from members of the board - that would be a more difficult choice. Wilson, if you were a Dad, you would be high on the list - but then I've already admitted to a cougar crush on you. :ymblushing:
Life is good!
Shammrog
Full Time Student at PWing school
Full Time Student at PWing school

Post by Shammrog » June 17th, 2009, 8:06 pm

cl15876 wrote:
bjornolf wrote:

%%-
Seeing as how all of us Males have taken over this pole and are suffocating the ladies to an extent...... (excuse the pun and no I am not in my underwear yet, typing this :D), I must take bjornolf up on the opportunity to nominate Shamrog to the list of choices.... I never self nom because that would definitely be an "EWEEEEEE - thread killer", but Sham the stud... he'll invite the ladies!!!!!! :-bd
Thank you, thank you, thank you. You're not my type, but thank you.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » June 17th, 2009, 8:19 pm

I voted for Matthew McConaghey, but I would've voted for George Clooney if he had been on the list.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » June 17th, 2009, 8:40 pm

Shammrog wrote:
Thank you, thank you, thank you. You're not my type, but thank you.
And I thought you like strawberry blondes with some (okay alot of grey).... :D I think Mathew also has it going on, great actor that is!!!! ;)