Vibes for Imafacultiwyfe and Imafacultydaughter

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Re: Vibes for Imafacultiwyfe and Imafacultydaughter

Post by DukieInKansas » June 16th, 2009, 9:02 am

windsor wrote:For those not on facebook - Ima took her daughter back to the hospital last night!
Crank up those vibes CrazieTalkers!
Thanks for the heads up.

Vibes, 9Fs, and prayers from Kansas, via Pennsylvania, heading to North Carolina.
Life is good!
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » June 16th, 2009, 9:20 am

You're on the ball, Til! Just to bring all of you who are still tuned in to this soap opera up to date......she's getting transfusions. Her blood levels remained dangerously low after receiving two units last week. She's one weak puppy. We just hope (keep fingers crossed)there's no leak in the boat and that once they get her pumped up, she'll begin making her own supply. It takes oxygen to heal and she's just not getting it. It's no wonder she's behind the eight ball on this. After all, she's been bleeding for over a year now.

No fever. Still on the antibiotics for another week or so. Surely we are getting there.

She just called to say they may start some iron infusions also. She's gonna be as pumped up as Arnold Schwarzenneger.

Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » June 16th, 2009, 9:36 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:You're on the ball, Til! Just to bring all of you who are still tuned in to this soap opera up to date......she's getting transfusions. Her blood levels remained dangerously low after receiving two units last week. She's one weak puppy. We just hope (keep fingers crossed)there's no leak in the boat and that once they get her pumped up, she'll begin making her own supply. It takes oxygen to heal and she's just not getting it. It's no wonder she's behind the eight ball on this. After all, she's been bleeding for over a year now.

No fever. Still on the antibiotics for another week or so. Surely we are getting there.

She just called to say they may start some iron infusions also. She's gonna be as pumped up as Arnold Schwarzenneger.

Love, Ima

Well no infection is good news! I was hoping the nasty microbes were not making a comeback.

I've had a few (few? couple hundred) units of blood - it just take a while for the body to make enough of its own blood to get back to normal.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » June 16th, 2009, 9:37 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:You're on the ball, Til! Just to bring all of you who are still tuned in to this soap opera up to date......she's getting transfusions. Her blood levels remained dangerously low after receiving two units last week. She's one weak puppy. We just hope (keep fingers crossed)there's no leak in the boat and that once they get her pumped up, she'll begin making her own supply. It takes oxygen to heal and she's just not getting it. It's no wonder she's behind the eight ball on this. After all, she's been bleeding for over a year now.

Love, Ima
Thoughts, prayers, love and more maximum vibes, Ima. }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » June 16th, 2009, 9:41 am

Love, Ima
Ima, I can't take credit. Windsor posted that Imafacultydaughter is back in the hospital. Will stop by to see her this afternoon. Is she on the same unit as she was before?
I worship the Blue Devil!
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » June 16th, 2009, 11:04 am

I'm feeling positive about this. This is something I've been wishing they'd do for a long time. Let's just hope they didn't wait too long. I'm no doctor (don't even play one on TV) but I've had a front row seat for all of this and in my book that makes me an expert! ;;)
Love, Ima
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » June 16th, 2009, 11:14 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:I'm feeling positive about this. This is something I've been wishing they'd do for a long time. Let's just hope they didn't wait too long. I'm no doctor (don't even play one on TV) but I've had a front row seat for all of this and in my book that makes me an expert! ;;)
Love, Ima
and you are the Mother and the Mother always knows. Always.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » June 30th, 2009, 10:25 am

It's Tuesday and I'm vibing, praying, and 9F'ing for news that this has been a better week for Ima Facultydaughter.
Life is good!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » June 30th, 2009, 10:27 am

DukieInKansas wrote:
windsor wrote:For those not on facebook - Ima took her daughter back to the hospital last night!
Crank up those vibes CrazieTalkers!
Thanks for the heads up.

Vibes, 9Fs, and prayers from Kansas, via Pennsylvania, heading to North Carolina.
Sending more vibes and prayers from VA!!!! :ympray: :ympray:
Sue71
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Sue71 » July 16th, 2009, 7:25 pm

So it's been a while since we've had an update, so I'll jump in... how are things?

I must apologize... about a week ago I got a new monitor and some upgrades on my computer, so my 9F9F9F screensaver was on temporary hiatus. I caught it today and brought it back out.

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
You don't walk the plank in NJ. You just disappear. Forever.
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » July 16th, 2009, 9:20 pm

She is back in the hospital, though doing better, and is hoping to be discharged Monday.

The doctors started infusing her with iron. When I saw her Tuesday she would fall asleep mid-sentence. Tonight, she had no problems staying awake while I was there.

She will be joining Crazytalk soon, now that she has decided on a moniker.
captmojo
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » July 16th, 2009, 9:25 pm

TillyGalore wrote:
She will be joining Crazytalk soon, now that she has decided on a moniker.
Cool.

Oh yeah. The Monday part is cool too.
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » July 16th, 2009, 10:58 pm

Thanks for the update Tilly. I saw Ima's last update on FB, but hadn't heard the good news of progress from the iron. More vibes to Sarah and Ima.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » July 16th, 2009, 11:04 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote: We're up at the lake for a couple of days. The view and the weather are beautiful. It really lifts one's spirits. I spent the afternoon trying to paint hydrangeas in a glass vase on my studio window sill. CB&B needs to tell me how to hang in there as the light and shadows keep traveling.They won't hold still and I just can't paint fast enough!!!! :ymsigh: How nice to have that be my biggest problem today!!!! I"m relishing it!

Love, Ima
Sorry, I missed this before. You have to paint faster. :))
Actually, you need to draw faster; all of my paintings start as drawings. I outline everything I see, and then fill in the spaces, but at least the original image is as it was. Also, there is nothing wrong with a camera, it captures what you see. That being said, I love painting what's before me when I get the chance without photos.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
DukieInKansas

Post by DukieInKansas » July 16th, 2009, 11:27 pm

Ima and Ima Daughter - I'm in Minnesota on a mission trip but am still keeping you in my prayers.

Vibes, prayers, and 9Fs from Kansas via Minnesota. Next week - the vibes will be from Kansas via NC!
Life is good!
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » July 17th, 2009, 10:19 am

Setback. We really thought we were looking at getting her sprung on Monday, but she spiked fever last night. They're doing cultures and every test imaginable. Anemia is still a huge prob. She's really not up to getting her crazietalk going at the moment. But, we feel the vibes, just the same.

Bless your hearts. :ymhug:
Love, Ima
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 17th, 2009, 10:21 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Setback. We really thought we were looking at getting her sprung on Monday, but she spiked fever last night. They're doing cultures and every test imaginable. Anemia is still a huge prob. She's really not up to getting her crazietalk going at the moment. But, we feel the vibes, just the same.

Love, Ima
Bummer. }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » July 17th, 2009, 10:39 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Setback. We really thought we were looking at getting her sprung on Monday, but she spiked fever last night. They're doing cultures and every test imaginable. Anemia is still a huge prob. She's really not up to getting her crazietalk going at the moment. But, we feel the vibes, just the same.

Love, Ima
In that case, we will double the vibes. There will be a veritable tsunami of vibes heading your way!!

I hear tell that a certain puppy (err, dog) in Kentucky is ready to bite those microbes, if need be. Talk about a therapy dog! :o3
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » July 17th, 2009, 10:53 am

Love, Ima
Crud! I was hoping for better news.

Lots of hugs, prayers and vibes from the Emerald City!
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » July 17th, 2009, 12:46 pm

Love, Ima
Wow! A lot can change in 4 hours. Will be stopping in to see her later this afternoon.