PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 29th, 2010, 8:41 am

I love coffee. :romance-heart:
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » March 29th, 2010, 8:41 am

Well, yesterday was weird, and somehow posts got deleted during the process of fixing CTN. (Maybe they moved us to a different server). Anyways, DD had posted about getting to 6000, and how he didn't want to be "dean" of anything. I stated that I'm not sure I was going to do anything for 6K anyhow, that I might make the next milestone a bit further back. I didn't, and I set up 6K as the next rank, but that change got wiped out as well. Now that DD has passed 6000, the choice has been made for me. Thanks, Chatbot. You jackass.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 29th, 2010, 8:42 am

I can't get the team off my mind. And, why should I? :D I love Duke.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 29th, 2010, 8:47 am

Surly 52 post will happen to day.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 29th, 2010, 9:15 am

Very Duke Blue wrote:Surly 52 post will happen to day.
I meant 56. :ymblushing:
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » March 29th, 2010, 12:39 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Well, yesterday was weird, and somehow posts got deleted during the process of fixing CTN. (Maybe they moved us to a different server). Anyways, DD had posted about getting to 6000, and how he didn't want to be "dean" of anything. I stated that I'm not sure I was going to do anything for 6K anyhow, that I might make the next milestone a bit further back. I didn't, and I set up 6K as the next rank, but that change got wiped out as well. Now that DD has passed 6000, the choice has been made for me. Thanks, Chatbot. You jackass.

How many posts did we lose? Were they made yesterday or are these older posts that have disappeared?
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » March 29th, 2010, 12:46 pm

colchar wrote: How many posts did we lose? Were they made yesterday or are these older posts that have disappeared?
Very few. It was only some that were made yesterday.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 29th, 2010, 5:01 pm

What a day. I had pt, before I see therapist, I do pt in the pool. The locker room is closed for renovation and they have put in 1 dressing room and 1 dressing room/shower in the pool area. OK, so after I finish the pool pt, I take my things into the shower. What a disaster. I hung my jeans on a hook, then as I was hanging up my towel, knocked off the jeans onto the floor. Jean legs wet, blackberry fell out of my pocket onto the floor, the back came off and it also got wet. Next, as I went to shower I noticed, no soap dispenser. All I accomplished was a rinse off. After I finished the "shower", I dried the blackberry as much as possible, leaving the back off and battery out. When I got home, I used my blow dryer on the cool heat to make sure it was dry. #:-s

The blackberry is fine. As you know, that's what I use to get on the internet. I feel like I dodged a bullet. :)
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 29th, 2010, 5:03 pm

I'm hungry. I didn't eat lunch because of my schedule. I just finished eating fresh pineapple. Now, time to fix dinner. Tacos again. :D
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » March 29th, 2010, 5:40 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
colchar wrote: How many posts did we lose? Were they made yesterday or are these older posts that have disappeared?
Very few. It was only some that were made yesterday.
Yea, 4 of them were mine. :(( :(( .
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » March 29th, 2010, 5:42 pm

I'm back to some wild PWing again. I thought I would slack off at 6000 after I advanced on the faculty but no such promotion. I guess it's true: PW or perish. Or somethinkg like that ;) :D .
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » March 29th, 2010, 5:43 pm

This is about 30 posts since last PM. :ymblushing:
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » March 29th, 2010, 5:43 pm

devildeac wrote:This is about 30 posts since last PM. :ymblushing:
Maybe more...
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » March 29th, 2010, 5:54 pm

I did something goofy to the site template. Oops.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » March 29th, 2010, 6:25 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:I did something goofy to the site template. Oops.
I ungoofed it.
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » March 29th, 2010, 7:20 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:What a day. I had pt, before I see therapist, I do pt in the pool. The locker room is closed for renovation and they have put in 1 dressing room and 1 dressing room/shower in the pool area. OK, so after I finish the pool pt, I take my things into the shower. What a disaster. I hung my jeans on a hook, then as I was hanging up my towel, knocked off the jeans onto the floor. Jean legs wet, blackberry fell out of my pocket onto the floor, the back came off and it also got wet. Next, as I went to shower I noticed, no soap dispenser. All I accomplished was a rinse off. After I finished the "shower", I dried the blackberry as much as possible, leaving the back off and battery out. When I got home, I used my blow dryer on the cool heat to make sure it was dry. #:-s

The blackberry is fine. As you know, that's what I use to get on the internet. I feel like I dodged a bullet. :)
I've been told that when you get something like your blackberry wet, put it on rice, and the rice will draw out the moisture.
I worship the Blue Devil!
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » March 29th, 2010, 7:59 pm

I love this guy!

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 29th, 2010, 9:27 pm

CathyCA wrote:I love this guy!

Nice. Is 8-X jealous? :D
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » March 29th, 2010, 9:35 pm

CathyCA wrote:I love this guy!

uh oh - CathyCA's hitting on Tilly's boyfriend....
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 29th, 2010, 9:39 pm

TillyGalore wrote:
Very Duke Blue wrote:What a day. I had pt, before I see therapist, I do pt in the pool. The locker room is closed for renovation and they have put in 1 dressing room and 1 dressing room/shower in the pool area. OK, so after I finish the pool pt, I take my things into the shower. What a disaster. I hung my jeans on a hook, then as I was hanging up my towel, knocked off the jeans onto the floor. Jean legs wet, blackberry fell out of my pocket onto the floor, the back came off and it also got wet. Next, as I went to shower I noticed, no soap dispenser. All I accomplished was a rinse off. After I finished the "shower", I dried the blackberry as much as possible, leaving the back off and battery out. When I got home, I used my blow dryer on the cool heat to make sure it was dry. #:-s

I've been told that when you get something like your blackberry wet, put it on rice, and the rice will draw out the moisture.
I have heard this also but it wasn't that wet. I took a chance and it worked. I didn't want to miss section 21 tonight.